Thank you both for the congratulations and encouragement. Last night I found a workout partner, who is cool with letting me joing him. This was an unknown resource as it is while I am on shift and in my work area but hidden. Being on night shift has its perks :).

That's great to hear, Lizz. Having a partner to workout with keeps your motivated (especially if the partner is male and you're female), and gives the whole thing a sense of accountability, which I believe to be very important. Good luck with everything! And yeah, night shifts have their positive sides for sure lol

• Like 1

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice in your head at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher

The only issue is this will probably short term. Its a start, but want omething more long term ultimatly. If not I just keep respawning with little improvements.

Incremental improvements are manageable and surmount to big successes. Maybe you can find another workout partner if the one you have doesn't work out. And you'll always have the rebellion to keep you motivated.

• Like 1

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice in your head at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher

Now that you've graduated, you can start to delve into what does, and doesn't, motivate you.  As Matt pointed out, you have a huge support base here on the forums.

A short-term workout buddy can help and if that is what works for you, maybe look for a more long-term partner.  Or join a class?  See if the group energy meets the same need?

EtA: There is no one "fits all" solution - you tinker here, adjust there, and find the solution that works best for you.  I think Edison has been credited with observing, "I have not failed 10,000 times. I have successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."

• Like 1