• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Cienfuegos

Seasonal Allergy question

I went to the allergy doctor back in May. They did the full allergy test on me and decided I was allergic to pretty much everything. Which may have been a reason why when it gets cold outside (During winter months here in the US) my voice disappears. 

Well long story short I was wondering if transitioning to a full (or 85%) primal lifestyle would help my allergies in any way? I currently take two different medications for allergies. One of them is Allegra the other is prescription.

Any information would be helpful.

Thank you in advance, 

Dark

I can't answer your question fully, but I can tell you that it can help since dairy can effect allergies. Dairy can stimulate mucous production which makes seasonal allergy symptoms worse. Also, I'm intolerant to a bunch of random foods, and I can tell you from experience eating them exacerbates seasonal allergies in addition to whatever other discomfort they cause. Basically, long story short if I eat primal it helps because I'm off dairy, but personally I also need to cut other foods as well to ease my allergy symptoms. So....eating primal alone may or may not do it for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okay. Thank you for answering. Basically I lose my voice from middle of December until May. It's just a whisper most of the time. A few people associate it with allergies. I was thinking if I went primal it would stop. But who knows.

Thanks again for answering.