Neck: 32 cm

Chest: 95.5 cm

Waist: 75.6 cm

Hips: 94.6 cm

Biceps: R27.6 cm L27.3 cm

Thighs: R58.5 cm L58.5 cm

Calves: R32.9 cm L32.8 cm

The Big Why

I don't want to look in the mirror for the next 30 years and see a forgettable human being. I want to be someone I would notice, be attracted to and admire. Every day I live pointlessly, I feel lost, anxious and miserable. I want to be comfortable in my own skin, happy with the life I'm living, and proud of the choices and progress I've made.

Battle Log: Life 2.0

Respawning, even though I'm not really feeling it. Finally quit my job after 7.5 years with the agency and I really want to use this time to get my life on track (passive living gives you a shit existence). One of my biggest fears is that I'll waste this freedom by gaming/reading it away. I'm 30 as of last May, I can't continue to live like a 13-year-old on summer break. I also can't afford not to make good money, what with my dad close to retiring with no pension, so I'll have to support my parents. The looming prospect of that responsibility is soul crushing, but I don't want it to be. I want it to be fuel for my transformation, because right now I'm a useless blob who needs to step up. If ever there was a time to get my shit together, it's now.    

Writing out my Big Why was a bit of a struggle. Nothing would stick. Maybe because whatever I wrote felt like an over simplification of the mess in my head. How do you encompass in a few sentences your fears about being able to take care of your family, longing to transition into the body you were supposed to have, frustration with the wholly unsatisfactory person you've turned out to be, and desire for a complete transformation at every level of your life?

Not possible. In a few sentences.

If I were to use anything to push myself out of bed, it would be "I don't want to be unhappy any more." That, and the constant reminders I've got pinned up on my closet:

• "You are a perishable item, live accordingly."
  • "Don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life."
  • "You are what you repeatedly do."

But even with my snazzy Big Why (updated in the first post) and my dire prompts, I'm still not 'feeling it'. It could be the new wave of depression I'm in, or it might all be the wrong trigger. Either way, my only hope is to grit my teeth and push myself to move. Maybe it'll click, eventually.

Woke up today tired but wanting change. Made my bed, showered, ate breakfast (decided to drop bread and dairy as of today), and now setting my to-do list.

Because I'm a chronic procrastinator, by the time I manage to get myself in a productive mood, I've got a shitload of overdue high-priority tasks. It makes setting a to-do list overwhelming because everything needs to get done *last week* and I have neither the energy nor the time to fit them all in.

I have to keep reminding Self to not rip me a new one and to instead take it easy. It's not the end of the world. No, no, no, don't go back to bed/game/read. Realistic to-do list without self-judgement, then take one step at a time. That's the plan for today. 

Mindset

Measurements

1 Mar 2015 [8:45am]

Height: 171 cm

Weight: 62 kg

Neck: 32 cm

Chest: 95.5 cm

Waist: 75.6 cm

Hips: 94.6 cm

Biceps: R27.6 cm L27.3 cm

Thighs: R58.5 cm L58.5 cm

Calves: R32.9 cm L32.8 cm

The Big Why

I don't want to look in the mirror for the next 30 years and see a forgettable human being. I want to be someone I would notice, be attracted to and admire. Every day I live pointlessly, I feel lost, anxious and miserable. I want to be comfortable in my own skin, happy with the life I'm living, and proud of the choices and progress I've made.

-Jadyn Rayne-
Race: Wood Elf
Class: -Adventurer-DIVERGENT
Level:3
STR: 11 | CHA: 5 | STA: 3 | WIS: 8| CON: 7| DEX: 4

Jadyn Rayne's Battle Log

JadynRayne's current challenge

"Not all who wander are lost."

Oooh! It's taken me a while not to feel this way! Life is, you just have to do anything to get out of the funk! For me it's dance and exercise! Always been my therapy! Keep trying and find what's right for you! You'll get there!

-Jadyn Rayne-
Race: Wood Elf
Class: -Adventurer-DIVERGENT
Level:3
STR: 11 | CHA: 5 | STA: 3 | WIS: 8| CON: 7| DEX: 4

Jadyn Rayne's Battle Log

JadynRayne's current challenge

"Not all who wander are lost."