Like when Bruce Banner wakes up after turning into the Hulk

I was doing quite, quite well for a good week and a half trying to eat paleo at 80% and I had a streak of a couple days when I did it full on, 100%. 

Anyway, my roommates came back from Vegas yesterday and I come home tonight to see a giant bowl of homemade mac and cheese. I was weak. So weak, and I folded. I basically ripped my shirt off and destroyed it. 

Now I have a headache and I'm exhausted and stuffed to the gills with pasta and cheese :(  what just happened??!?

Gotta get back at it tomorrow. Respawn. 

Don't stress about it. It happens to all of us. Consistency is key. One bad meal won't make you fat. Just like one good meal won't make you lose weight or get ripped lol

Just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep moving forward. Good luck!

• Like 3

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice in your head at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Anne Radmacher

Think of it as a "cheat meal" and be a bit more strict the next few days. Good Luck today!

Lvl 4 Dragonborn (Dungeons and Dragons not Skyrim) Warrior

STR:8.5 DEX:3 STA:10.5 CON:7.5 WIS:5 CHA:4

MyFitnessPal (Looking for NerdFitness PPL)

Current Challenge

Completed:PMyrrh's Viking Winter PMyrrh's Path of the Persevering Paladin Brazen and Unabashed 5 minute Spartan Plank 50/50 Squats

COLD ASS VIKING CHALLENGE: 30/30

100%
100%

I made it 3 days and through one time of pizza being brought into the house only to cave when pizza was brought in the house again the next day. I've just made sure to stick with it all the rest of the week and to keep from temptation. Also the longer I go along the easier it is to resist things, at least for me. Keep going, you've got this!