Well, maybe if you used your posh voice. And is that the video where she wore the cat suit? ‘Cause that would help the rate for sure.
It can all be arranged, I'm all about the Elizabeths* in 2019.

* The English equivalent of the Benjamins. Since just now.
  • Like 1

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

18 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

Mrs. Sloth called me on it, now I will have to.  I figure I’ve got at least seven years to get beach body ready.

How good is her memory on things like these? She might forget by then :D if you prefer her to.

18 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

To make it more fun, I spent an hour or so in the middle of the night projectile vomiting. The volume was astounding, especially considering how little I’d eaten in the last few days. Things are better today.

Ah man. So sorry you suffer with this so often. Glad things are better.

• Like 1

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

20 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

. To make it more fun, I spent an hour or so in the middle of the night projectile vomiting. The volume was astounding, especially considering how little I’d eaten in the last few days. Things are better today. 

Poor Sloth! Two weeks of sun, fun, and mystery  aphrodisiac liquor will do that to a man. 

I look forward to seeing your progress photos in the Borat suit though. That will be amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

• Like 1

the year of living trippily

Final Boss, Part 2    Boss, Part 1  Previous:    Adult Content

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Even More Current: 52 Days

Currently Current: 100 Days

Current: Queen 2: Electric Boogaloo

Queen of the Jungle

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE CHALLENGE

Apart six: Amazon  (part 5)

(part 3: The Wickening)

(part 2) (part 1)

Sorry for the vacation ending the way it did. It sounded pretty great up to that point. Glad you're feeling better.

• Like 1

"You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The important thing is not to think much but to love much; and so do that which best stirs you to love." - St. Teresa of Avila

Current Challenge: Seeks Balance | Battle Log: Ye Olde Battle Logge | NF Character: Public Profile | Strava 

On 1/8/2019 at 11:45 PM, ReturnOfTheDad said:

Chiming in with a delayed Torchwood recommendation, yup highly recommend. :)

I agree! The first season is a bit rocky at first (in a very campy way, I love it but it's not for everyone) but then it gets REALLLLLYYYYYYY good

On 1/8/2019 at 10:17 AM, elizevdmerwe said:

How good is her memory on things like these? She might forget by then :D if you prefer her to.

Ah man. So sorry you suffer with this so often. Glad things are better.

She has a terrible memory, but at this point it’s about my honor. I can’t not wear a speedo. 

On 1/8/2019 at 12:18 PM, DJtrippyT said:

Poor Sloth! Two weeks of sun, fun, and mystery  aphrodisiac liquor will do that to a man. 

I look forward to seeing your progress photos in the Borat suit though. That will be amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing

Hah. Prolly not gonna wear a Borat suit, just a basic speedo like the Euros. 

On 1/8/2019 at 4:03 PM, jstanlick said:

Sorry for the vacation ending the way it did. It sounded pretty great up to that point. Glad you're feeling better.

Thanjs. It was still great. 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:45 PM, ReturnOfTheDad said:

Chiming in with a delayed Torchwood recommendation, yup highly recommend. :)

Thanks. It kept being brought up in Dr. Who, but I’d never heard of it before. 

4 hours ago, Raxie said:

I agree! The first season is a bit rocky at first (in a very campy way, I love it but it's not for everyone) but then it gets REALLLLLYYYYYYY good

Cool. Thanks. I’ll give it a shot. 

28 minutes ago, KB Girl said:

How do you mean two weeks is too long for the students? 

Glad you enjoyed the vacation :) 

Thanks. 

My students, for the most part, spent the entire two weeks in their apartments watching TV and playing video games. They get cabin fever and are bonkers when they come back. Also, far too many forget their school habits and we spend a long time relearning how to be a student. My own kids always get really crabby with each by the end of a long break; a return to routine does them a world of good. 

• Like 2

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

1/10/19 Thursday

I lied. My belly didn’t get a whole lot better. So no fitnessing. Mrs. Sloth has been sick the last couple of days. I think I had the medication side-effect and then some sort of belly bug. 

I watched some of the second season of the Tenant Dr. Who. I don’t like it as much as his first. I think it’s the whole “I don’t want you to be my companion” thing that’s going on. 

We have a second gym that isn’t used except as a small computer lab and extra book storage. This we the district phy Ed department set up a temporary giant climbing structure, like a huge set of monkey bars.

At prep another teacher and I snuck in to try it out. It was not comfortable on my knees so I jumped off the top. When my feet hit the wood floor they slipped out from under me and I landed on my arse, hard.

The worst part was some of my students were in the lab. I probably won’t hear the end of it until they graduate.  

Fitnessing - one hour on the trainer *sigh* nothing else. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

6 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

At prep another teacher and I snuck in to try it out. It was not comfortable on my knees so I jumped off the top. When my feet hit the wood floor they slipped out from under me and I landed on my arse, hard.

The worst part was some of my students were in the lab. I probably won’t hear the end of it until they graduate.  

Sadly, you're correct on that one. The most you can hope for is that it doesn't become part of the lore that gets handed down long after the original witnesses are gone.

5 minutes ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

“Give your people what they want”? Where’s my Deffy Squats channel?

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

She has a terrible memory, but at this point it’s about my honor. I can’t not wear a speedo. 

I drunkenly bought one on holiday last year and am duty bound to wear it at some point. Got a *lot* of gut to lose first though... [emoji28]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

1 hour ago, Big_Show said:

I drunkenly bought one on holiday last year and am duty bound to wear it at some point. Got a *lot* of gut to lose first though... emoji28.png

Somehow, I think a mass "speedo challenge" would be great motivation for a lot of us...

• Like 4

If it's not siesta or fiesta, I'm not interested. 

Profile picture credit : NF's resident super artist - NinjaKitten

Students remember the oddest things to turn into folk law...

I distinctly remember the time in year seven when Mr (at that stage ‘some blonde kid’ to me) ate a bunch of plums when he wasn’t well then threw up in the middle of a choir recital. Thankfully he made it down off the risers before he spewed. Unfortunately it meant he did so in front of the whole school... the following year the school band was re-named “pink vomit”.

I think he considers it a badge of honour.

I hope they don’t name a school band after your tumble! Also hoping that it doesn’t muck your back up too much/at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Sloth the Enduring said:

My students, for the most part, spent the entire two weeks in their apartments watching TV and playing video games. They get cabin fever and are bonkers when they come back. Also, far too many forget their school habits and we spend a long time relearning how to be a student. My own kids always get really crabby with each by the end of a long break; a return to routine does them a world of good. 

Ahh I see.. yea my nephews (11 and 13) usually spend all their free time with video games too. I feel old when I want to say that back in my day we got kicked outside :P 

• Like 1

KB Quest: becoming a decent kettlebell lifter and an excellent coach

2023 goals tracker; cycling: 1047,7/5000km & reading to my kids: 58/365 days (updated may 1st)

my instagram - my gym's instagram

On 1/11/2019 at 12:25 AM, Sloth the Enduring said:

My own kids always get really crabby with each by the end of a long break; a return to routine does them a world of good.

Same here, although they took to the routine and work with fewer problems than before. They even remember a lot of the work we did before finishing, 2nd week of Dec.! I was quite surprised and happy actually.

On 1/11/2019 at 12:36 AM, Sloth the Enduring said:

Oh no! Oh boy! You're in for it! :D:( Hope your back is ok.

23 hours ago, KB Girl said:

Ahh I see.. yea my nephews (11 and 13) usually spend all their free time with video games too. I feel old when I want to say that back in my day we got kicked outside :P 

I kick my two out anyway (12 and nearly 10). "You've had enough time here. Your volume is above what I want to hear. Out! Go chase the dogs, or monkeys, or something. Please!" and they comply for a half hour or so. Then the whole circle repeats.

• Haha 1

Mrs. Van's Latest Challenge

Zechariah 4:6

"Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit, saith the Lord."

Hello

330CF87E-09EB-4693-A297-C5690136AC3B.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Brain Weasels    Choose Your Own Adventure Woman of Mystery -   Worth i Simplicity     

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

26 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:

Hey, you still around? 

He’s working closely with investors to launch DeffySquat TV

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

Take it Outside II

Take it Outside

Queen of the Jungle

(part 2) (part 1)

29 minutes ago, Elastigirl said:
Hey, you still around? 

Me?

I’m just quietly lurking for a while, just to see if I can keep it up, lol!

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously