The people united can never be ignited.

1. Anyone else think "Received item: Car Key" or "Quest Completed: Buy Groceries" in their normal life? In a nerd forum I can't be the only one... right? RIGHT? 

2. Anyone else played/playing Dragon Age: Inquisition?

3. Poodles are the best dogs. I guess that one wasn't a question. 

4. Remember American Gladiator? I loved that show. The women were so badass.

1. I feel as though my wife and I both think along these lines at times. i.e. - My wife hummed the FFVII victory theme after she finished wrapping each Christmas Present.

2. Played it- Beat it. - Currently working on my multiplayer characters - Sidebar: Dragon Age as a series saddens me a little on this ONE point - I am a thief at heart, but i find their Rogue classes to be a bit dull so I tend to lean towards the Arcane Warrior/Knight Enchanter route for that series.

3. I must respectfully disagree - I keep an adorable Siberian Husky on hand. Their intelligence is astounding - She's already shown me that she can figure out kennel doors if they aren't key ringed closed - hurray for improvised better locks.

4. I remember it, though I was young so I will leave out direct commentary on the participants, I was mostly in awe of the awesome obstacle courses they got to run.

Also - I am totally new to trying to get healthier so I would love a Habit RPG group if anyone has a space open and doesn't mind helping a newbie out.

Akuyo - Level 0 Lycan Rebel

Stats: 0 STR, 0 DEX, 0 CON, 0 STA, 0 WIS, 0 CHA

I'm still looking for a group. Shall we start a new thread just for habit rpg?

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke