Pwallace daily: The New Captain Atom

Been meaning to start one of these for a while but finally getting around to it. I decided that I should start one so taht I have a progression showing before I go into basic.

Quick backstory. Was once in shape, then lost my shape and trying to get it back now. Newly married in september, decided recently that I am going to be enlistin in the United States Air Force as soon as I can drop 50lbs. So i have started running and bodyweight workouts to prepare.

Feel free to throw oppinions in and all of the encouragement that you can muster cause I am going to need it. 4:30am runs and workouts suck! but they will suck less in basic if I do it now. anywho heres to life changes! :very_drunk:

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

So yeah yesterday was an absolute bust on eating well (its christmas so its a pass) I had peanutbutter balls, fudge, needams, fudge, turkey, pbballs, squash, pbballs, cranberry sauce. oh yeah and peanutbutter balls. got to hang out with my family which was great. spent time with the wife's family on christmas eve after work so that was aplus. recieved the first 3 seasons of Game Of Thrones for christmas which was awesome! as well as a copy of war in the north for the xbox. Various gift cards aswell which are always good. 

Running did not happen today due to not getting to sleep untill 2.5 hours later than I had initially planned then waking up at 4:30 rolling over and going back to sleep. hoping to get a workout in this afternoon. we will see!

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Struggling hardcore with waking up and working out. Getting into my groove of staying up to late hopefully fixing that tonight with melatonin and a extra large mug of sleepy time tea. Going to see the new puppy this week. And hopefully speaking to the recruiter sometime thus week aswell.

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

well i havent gotten up early this week. been feeling crappy since christmas time. working on    eating better. back on paleo starting today. blehhhh wish i could feel better

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

sooo I started a Instagram to show all of you loverly people what I am eating. I will be (or trying to atleast) photographing everything that I eat and putting it on there. Figured it is a good way for me to be accountable to what goes into my body.

• Like 1

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

Estemated 1RM

Goal Weight 1000lbs