Gym Unicorn vs the World

there is this fabulous book by David Keirsey: "Please understand me!" second edition… I'd recommend it to get you started on your know thyself quest

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

I've had a decent day.

I did few resumes for some jobs in few animal hospitals.

Talked to this really cool older woman. Look forward to seeing her again in yoga.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Learnt (learned?) today I'm doing push-ups wrong. So hopefully I shall do it right tomorrow since wrists are still killing me.

I did an l stand for 45 secs. And regular plank for 80 secs. Whoo!

Since Abida and the Important Men is too depressing, I decided to read Princeless. Forgot I had this.

I been throwing out old stuff for once.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Finished Transmetropolitan. Very gritty comic series.

Also, drew my first dragon that look really bad.

tumblr_niprtpWEkk1u0bpako1_540.jpg

(And yes that's Grumpy Cat on my keyboard)

Put a little bit of a dent in my room for getting rid of stuff. Still have a way to go.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

how do you do it? I just had to talk to customers (happy customers, thanks for the small favours) but regardless… man, smiling is tiring and talking to strangers is taxing. Its a bit like doing the dishes. I can do it proficiently… but that doesn't mean I enjoy it…

maybe you should post tips or something about what you've learned through your 6wc… hmmm…

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

So far I'm learning most people really don't care about or notice your nervous ticks (more likely all in your head anyway).

I notice talking about the weather, especially since it's been snowing like crazy where I live, actually gets people to talk.

If you look like an idiot, you more likely will never see that person again, so don't sweat it.

Older people are much easier to talk to, since they actually got out of their "me me me" stage bit more. They will also be more funny and more sweet. Also, they are more interesting. You will learn something.

Just keep forcing yourself, especially if you get in that mode of you don't want to. It will help you in other parts of your life.

(I'll keep posting more tips)

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Like how older people appreciate my humor.

Today, I got my ass kicked by my workout 2 1/2 hrs worth. Why? Because I'm a jackass that wanted to do Zumba since didn't get to do it yesterday. I ended up running on the treadmill. Then, did Body Pump (damn it Dawn, why do you have to be so cheerful while breaking me down with weightlifting?). And then Zumba. I can't feel my body, except my shoulder (but it always complains during the cold weather).

Started figuring out use ash in an art piece. BlackTezca gave me the idea of it, when she thought I actually drew a dragon with a cigarette (too expensive...plus NY state would just hate me for it). Instead of a cigarette, I would use incenses. Good thing Tuesday I have off, so I then can experiment with it.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Got an interview for tomorrow at an animal hospital.

Whoo.gif

Manager for the day crew got in trouble for not putting me behind the counter since I was a "woman" and not a "man". This place I work at will be the death of me...or me finally snapping and strangling everyone.

Able to do a minute for l stand.

I'm working on an art piece with ash of incenses and matches. Nothing says allowing that one person you think will end up making explosion in the backyard to have matches. And more important a clumsy person.

giphy.gif

All is safe. Nothing to fear. MAHAHAAHAHA!!!!

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Think I made an idiot of myself at my interview. My nerves got the best of me. Had to stop myself from blanking out few times.

Damn it and I really was liking the place. *sigh* Looks like I still have my shitty job. *sigh*

pURGR.gif

I think I will continue to play Legend of Zelda to make myself feel bit better. Maybe have a cup of tea too.

tumblr_mgr57iOTAf1r3a6jho1_500.gif

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Having small addiction to Legend of Zelda Minish Cap...love emulators so much.

Started a painting, which I tend to avoid painting, since I think I'm that bad. So far not bad....for now

scurrd.gif

I think tomorrow I will do a heavy cleaning since I can't see much of the floor...way too much crap in this living space.

giphy.gif

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Did a dent in my junk in my space. Still more to go. And I decided to see what stuff I do use in a month or two; that I can get rid of these abandoned hobbies.

Did 5 minute long assisted shoulderstand. I think might be the way to trick myself into doing a handstand.

And I can officially do a saddle split.

This week I'm reading minimusism book

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Been pretty bad updating this for past few days. Oh the joy of my Mac not having a charger (wasn't going to spend $75 for a charger I found for $25). So finally have a charger.

Slowly getting control of all the crap I have. Don't look forward to go to the other side to get rid of stuff. I'm afraid might find a body or two.

Also, want to strangle my parents. Nothing says having to hear my mom go off how that girl, who was killed by the terrorists is an idiot for going overseas to do humanitarian work. And went off about how the parents were idiots for allowing her because we all know that parents have all the say in adults' lives. Part of me just wants to choose the "dangerous" country to travel to piss her off.

I'm pretty sure my mom's phobias are getting far worst. Anything I plan or attempt or even just do naturally, ends up her panicking about it. Wish she would just lay off. *sigh* Need to save up to get out here.

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Since been forgetting about this, decided to come back to this.

tumblr_lvmr7bGH8C1r2x0t8.gif

So this week found out I'm small (xsmall if we are talking about Old Navy) for tops. That I am 10 in pants, but 12 (maybe 14 if we are talking about Charlie Russo? store) in really skinny jeans. I still don't feel comfortable in regular bras (so sports bras for life). I have bat wings now (curse you losing weight). And I'm now down to 148 lbs.

And now got chunk of my money paid for Camp NF. Whooray!

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram