This is for all the folks on Nerd Fitness who are also on HabitRPG so we can get together to talk about the program and maybe form parties.

http://habitrpg.com for those who have no idea what I'm talking about and want to know about the game. 

Level 4 Drow Adventurer

Stats: STR 8 DEX 7 CON 7.9 STA 10 WIS 8 CHA 7.9

Daily Battle Log

1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th  | 7th Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Twitter

I formed a party. Post your UID here and I'll invite you to it. Once you've been added, you can edit it out of the post. Or PM it to me. :)

Akuyo, I don't see you in the party. Are you Steppinon D'Arrows? I thought that you were Akuyo... Hmmmm

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

I started that website a few days ago. If you guys wanna add me to a super sweet group here's my stuff

e702371d-f59c-4672-ba4d-44252532aeda

Goal 1: To lose 90lbs!

15%
15%

Goal 2: Cut 5 minutes out of my 5k time
0%
0%

Goal 3: Complete the Spartan 300 Plank Challenge
16%
16%

Level: 0

Race: Half Orc

Battle Log Current Challenge

Strength (STR) - 0 Dexterity (DEX) - 0 Stamina (STA) - 0 Constitution (CON) - 0 Wisdom (WIS) - 0 Charisma (CHA) - 0

Steppinon D'Arrows is right over here, salambander! LOL! :D

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3

All righty. Apparently ideal party size is six but the more the merrier. Should we maybe cap it at 10 and otherwise hang out in the NF Guild? Or maybe just cap quests at an agreed size. For example, a quest like this one (where we get damage if anyone forgets dailies) is easier with a smaller party while a collection quest could be made easier with more questers...

*shrug* I've never done this before. I'm just happy that I have a mount and a pet wolf... And I have a zombie hatching potion so I'll have a zombie something soon. 

1dzk2h.png

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

I'm glad you guys are enjoying. I'm already in a very supportive party or I would jump ship to join you all.

The NF group on there is kinda quiet so it could do with someone hanging out there.

• Like 1

Level 4 Drow Adventurer

Stats: STR 8 DEX 7 CON 7.9 STA 10 WIS 8 CHA 7.9

Daily Battle Log

1st | 2nd | 3rd | 4th | 5th | 6th  | 7th Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Twitter

Not sure if my habits will be visible, hopefully not (not that there is anything bad in there, but I'd be embarrased).

But. my idea is to suspend everything and do all the 6WC in habitrpg dailies, so I want a group.

so

(uuid edited out for privacy reasons)

erosan

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

Your habits aren't visible

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Signed up just minute ago. Here's mine ac7dfb5a-885b-4471-a3d9-0db11ca7be9c

Just use the same user name as NF one

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

All righty. I think our party is full. Since a party can only do one quest at a time, and the ideal party size for quests is six, then adding any more people would just make it boring or frustrating since you'd spend most of the time waiting for the current quest to be completed so that you could *maybe* do the next one. I think it would be better if you guys made another party. Then we could play the parties against each other (somehow) for bragging rights... That could be fun. We should all join the NF guild though. 

So, even though I'd loooove a level 10 mage, I think it would be better if Kaelvan, Erosan and Shellsan make a new party. If you make it, they will come. 

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

I wonder if I should switch classes later, once I reach 10. Not sure yet. I like the way I am right now but that may change.

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3

Erosan, I haven't added you to the party yet... :)

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Derp. Sorry about that. :/ 

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger