• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jdragonfly

Looking For A Weightloss Fit Bit Buddy

Hi there out in internet land. .. I just got a fitbit for Christmas so excited i might be the only person in my town who got excited when they got a gym membership and a fitbit for xmas lol it is what i wanted lol. However i am the girl who need a support system and unfortunately i dont really have to much of that.. not a lot of my friends get it because they are all thin.. I would love to find someone out there who wants to change there lives and be a happier and healthier person. Help hold each other accountable :) Anyone out there.??

Ahw .... I really want one of them, but my wife would kill me if I bought "not another gadget" ....... so my gym gadgets now consist of sandbags for lifting (landscaping the garden) .... Saw horse for dips (errr, decorating the front room darling ? ) 

good luck with your toy though, no doubt some one will come along in a bit and will be able to play with you ...me = envious 

I am currently working on a relatively small weight loss goal (15 pounds) but I love my fitbit and am always looking for friends. feel free to add me if you like!  Fair warning, I walk a lot at work so my weekly totals are usually quite high.  I've had friends tell me it was discouraging to see how much I walked, so I'll let you take a look at my profile and decide for yourself if you would like to add me.