*steps out from shadows*

I feel like that character who has been following, out of sight, watching from the trees as the rebels make camp and make progress. I've been keeping separate for a while but felt like now was the time to step forward and make myself known to the group, become part of it. 

I, and even the writers of this story, haven't much of an idea if I'll be an important character but hopefully I'll make a few people laugh and give my support to the cause and perhaps even, in a few scenes time, do something epic that sets me in a new light in the eyes of other characters. Maybe.

Until then, my name is Sarah and I'm from London and I've stepped into the light of the camp fire and joined the rebellion as it's about time I did something about the fact that I don't exercise as I should and eat as I shouldn't. 

Any beginners advice?

S

• Like 1

Ranger at heart, training with the Adventurers.

STR 2 | DEX 1 | STA 0 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 5

"A slow mile is still a mile run. A lightweight is still a weight lifted. A half-hearted gym session is still better than sitting on the sofa." 

16%
16%

Any beginners advice?

Ensure you have a strong, clear motivation. It's a lot easier to resist temptation when you have something to counter it with. I find that if I lose sight of why I'm trying to eat clean or why I'm waking up early to go to the gym before work, I start making excuses for not doing so. My motivation is the good angel on my shoulder. 

James

• Like 1

Level 2 Quarian Ranger

'

STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 2 | CON 4 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

'Previous Challenge

Per Ardua Ad Astra - Through Struggle to the Stars

Ensure you have a strong, clear motivation.

Thanks James - I want to lose weight and feel better about myself so I think I'll put up a few pictures of myself back in the days when I was younger and thinner as motivation...haha :)

"A slow mile is still a mile run. A lightweight is still a weight lifted. A half-hearted gym session is still better than sitting on the sofa." 

16%
16%

Hi and welcome Sarah! Is there a movie you like that inspired you to move? A song? My wake up call to fitness happened when I was watching Rocky 4 during the training scene. Ever since I was little it made me want to get up and run! The music and atmosphere really kicked my motivation into overdrive and that's where my roots in health and fitness began. :)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome Sarah! Is there a movie you like that inspired you to move? A song? My wake up call to fitness happened when I was watching Rocky 4 during the training scene. Ever since I was little it made me want to get up and run! The music and atmosphere really kicked my motivation into overdrive and that's where my roots in health and fitness began. :)

Love the idea of a song spurring it on! Can play it in the back of my mega montage... ;)

I'm running the social media for a half marathon at the moment, and we do a 'track of the day', so part of my job each day is to choose a motivational song to add to our playlist... I might have to start paying more attention to the songs! Thanks :)

16%
16%