Every time I walk on there I have the biggest smile. ... sometimes I spin around sound of music style grinning

I NEVER realized how much it would mean to me

• Like 7

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I need more hooks

• Like 2

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

11127513_10204689931543086_6931230055669

DATE NIGHT WITH XRAY GUY!!!

omg guys

omg

he's so sweet

went to his house and cooked for him. ... then we went to a night with singer songwriters at the paramount. ... then we walked downtown and sat in his car and talked. ... he even kissed me

The kiss. .. was like middle school. ... he's so sweet and awkward. ...we hugged outside my car. ... then I was getting in my car and was sitting and he grabbed my face and kissed me. ... he REALLY startled me. ... 

I sent him a message when I got back on my side of the mountain (he had asked me to let him know I got home OK because sometimes there's FOG on the mountain this time of year and it's bad)

Anyway I let him know I made it back to town OK and then told him "You startled me when you kissed me and scared me a little (I'm not good with having my face grabbed... I'm not saying I didn't want to kiss you just asking for notice next time)"

He was so sweet 

I'm trying really hard to just be chill and relaxed. ... I've had a lot of BAD relationships (OK not a lot of relationships. ... just a lot of bad in them) and I can't remember the last time a man was sweet and gentle. .... xray guy is refreshing and I don't want to freak out and have him think I'm weird. ... I'm also trying to realize he's not responsible for things other people have done to me and he can't know what freaks me out if I don't tell him and if I don't tell him I can't be mad at him for doing them

10517110_10202381324960668_1508357637_n.

but any way... here he is... xray guy :) I think he's cute :)

• Like 7

Spoiler

I had posted in the nfa when we were leaving and when I got home... it's nice knowing a million nerds got my back :D

• Like 3

Spoiler

Eeeeee! Yay! Good for you!

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Aaaahhhh you guys are both adorable!!! I just love it, here's to many more dates and smooches!!!

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

I know you love your bandanas, but on date night maybe you could use the glorious golden wavy locks that you passed down to your children to your advantage. Although, it sounds like you didn't need the advantage.

I pretty much only EVER do my hair in bandanna... 

and I no has golden hair :P it's gray 

I may have missed this, but Are you staying with a battle log this time?

probably for most of the year 

Spoiler

Firstly I LOVE your skirt!

Secondly that date sounds amazinggg! And super cute.  I've suffered from the whole previous-people-have-treated-me-like-crap-so-lets-be-weird-with-others thing.  It's really awesome you're telling yourself to *not* do that this early on.  I learned that lesson way farther into things than I should have. But yeah, yay good dateee and happy kisses!

YOU'RE AWESOME!

• Like 2

Appointments today with the pain doctor and my pcp to follow up on the thyroid stuff and try to get to the bottom of my pain issues

Had the doc draw levels for antibodies to check for hashimotos when she drew thyroid levels. ..

Also breakfast date with xray guy. ...

And i just got off working my fourth twelve hour shift. ... dude gonna be a long day

Spoiler

So first doc

Listened to me. ... wants me to go to pt.... work out some kinks. ... started me on mobix (sp?)... I'll pick it up today

9f16b4cacd67466ca355739542783c8b.jpg

Breakfast

Ummmm

I cooked. ... it was lovely. ... then we sat on my bed and he gave me a back rub. ... then we laid here and snuggled. ... and talked. ... it was nice

Then second doc. ... I was late because i didn't want to stop snuggling. ... anyway. ... she said my thyroid numbers are tending down and my vitamin d was super low wants me to increase my intake. ... that could be part of the reason for fatigue/pain

Then came home and chatted with xray guy. ... and took a nap. ... chatted some more. ... involved alcohol on an empty stomach. ... I'm going to admit i may have blurred the lines of appropriateness ;)

• Like 5

Spoiler

OooooOOOOOooooOooooOoooOOOOH you go girl!

Appropriate schmappropriate

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Good news

Finally made it to an overlook I've been meaning to see for years

cb4b439c9b9c24c8c0332c451086d397.jpg

Bad news. .. i fell on the way down (luckily I'd made it two miles down the mountain and was only 1/2 mile from the road) injured my knee and had to be rescued by ems

81d00fa3faaa92928438174b3ed4c469.jpg

I'm in tremendous pain. ... and don't know what's going on in there have to follow up with ortho tomorrow

Spoiler

Once i get home and can use the computer I'll post better pics. ... you know some people are squimish

• Like 1

Spoiler