Very jealous!

Think I'm going to start stalking you and trying to be you :D

Lol!

You'll get there :)

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Thank you!

I truly feel the a ONLY reason I've been successful is that I've surrounded myself with other champions!

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

• Like 2

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I love it cid... 

I don't remember if I had posted this... I had given Shakespeare until the 23 rd to find somewhere else to live... he's not been paying rent or keeping his area clean... he smokes and he is constantly leaving butts in my yard or packs of ciggarettes laying around... I am 95% certain he is drinking as well :( ... he's being threatening and vulgar to the the younger two as well :(

sigh.... had a big blow up with Shakespeare yesterday when I got home from work

it doesn't look like I had posted about this.... sigh

so a while ago S says that the dog that he has at his girlfriends house has bitten a child and that his girlfriends mother said it had to go or it would be taken to be put down.... so I told him no more than three days that it could stay at our house... and that it was EZRA'S house first... and that ANY altercation between Trouble and Ezra that Ezra was the winner because it was HER house... anyway... 

so he keeps leaving Troubles food where Ezra can get to it (she's grain free because of allergy) and she's licking terribly again and loosing hair again... she's acting oddly in the yard and doesn't want to leave the porch and just weirdness

on the 5th day I told him that he would take the dog somewhere or I would take it to the spca... after the crap with my landlord and Ezra and fighting to keep her I am not about to be evicted for having TWO dogs when he doesn't even want us to have ONE!!!! and this turned into a big battle but finally he  complied... supposedly... yesterday when I got home the dog was there and he was there... I woke him up and told him he needed to take the dog somewhere... and he went promptly back to sleep.... the THIRD time I went in and woke him up I had my voice a little raised because I was trying to make sure he could hear me because he wasn't responding to me... and I said "you need to take the dog somewhere and not bring him back or *I* will take the dog somewhere, he CAN NOT BE HERE"

so he starts screaming at me and cussing at me and told me that he would throw me through a f-ing wall if I touched his dog.,.... 

I very calmly looked at him and said "leave, you may call me at a later time and arrange a time to come for your belongings" 

which made him scream more

sigh.... he finally left and I finally tried to sleep

(more later I am at work and need to do stuff)

Spoiler

so then tonight I am at work and I get a text that he and the dog are there... so I called and told him that because of his flagrant disregard of me and my house that he was no longer welcome and that he was to leave immediately and that he could call me later and arrange to get his stuff... and he starts cussing me and saying "where the hell did I learn to be such an asshole from you and dad and your friends you guys taught me how to cuss and be angry and hit things" 

(full disclosure - I used to hit them when they were younger... I haven't in years... I have been working on my language and have gotten it from cussing multiples of times a day to once or twice a week... I have been working HARD on these behaviours and anyone who knows us IRL knows that I have REALLY improved)

and he was just screaming into the phone (to the point that I was holding the phone away from my ear and my coworker was like woah)

when he stopped I was like "ok that's fine, you are to leave my house immediately and you can contact me to have a time when you may come to collect your things." 

he says fine and hangs up on me

I get a text a few hours later that he's gone... 

I am not sure how to proceed from here... he isn't welcome... I can't live with threats of violence against myself or my other two children... I can't handle him... he's all 18 now and all "you're the evil horrid enemy" and I don't know what I am supposed to do...

I can't 

I just can't

sigh... 

Broken-Heart-Sad-Quotes7.jpg

lord__again_i_bring_you_my_broken_heart_

Spoiler

You did all the right things thus far, you set firm limits and reasonable expectations.  He has been causing trouble and neglecting his duties so you have the right to immediately evict him.  As you've already stated that he is no longer welcome, he is now a trespasser and you can call the cops to have him forcibly removed from the property if necessary.   No one gets to threaten you in your own home; and a child (regardless of age) may not dishonor his mother.  If he did this to any other person, her would be arrested for trespassing and possibly assault,  he doesn't get to get away with treating someone like this just because you're his mom.  Actions have consequences, I say call the cops and have him removed.  

Level 20 Ranger Monk 

Str- 18, Dex-12, Sta-10, Con-23, Wis-88, Cha-47

"Not all who wander are lost."

"We Shall Not Practice Fear"

Current Battlelog

My biggest issue is that he's not coming around when I'm here. I don't want to have to call the cops while I'm at work and i can't leave work to come home :(

Spoiler

9a14d353a8d80404e6d472b3d68de95d.jpg009114e5270fbec7ba4cff4750802f66.jpg78a2526f7cf2f26c7e30c41666ac1514.jpgc5aa409e87d57ab111512ebfee518844.jpg790f605fb164d2075d281253908ad920.jpgb49d8eb1f504acde656ee2aac0d8b62c.jpg

Ezra from the cnf15 group came and we hiked then cooked over fire

Spoiler

Doesn't everyone take their pull up bands on a midnight 4.6 mile run?

Stopped at the park and did jumping negatives with the band. ... jumped high enough to get my eyes to the bar! Then lowered down :) first time I've been able to get that high! Then after 2 sets of 5 I switched to the eye level bar and did 10 more negatives. ..

I'm coming for you pull up!

ba7bdd29c8cf1677c4d02747de20a1ee.jpg

The time is a little long because I didn't pause it for pull ups or grocery store

e0cd9a133a04e76f65769df0037e2998.jpg2953d6896a652099cebd1279dc3ac758.jpg

• Like 2

Spoiler

66bfa1b704024eb574fa8b9de05b9980.jpg

That's more like it ;)

• Like 1

Spoiler

Yay!

2940869313c17d1942871f0adbe598c9.jpg

• Like 3

Spoiler

you look AMAZING and I'm SO EXCITED to see your gigantic step counts back up there!!!

• Like 2

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Thanks!

I thought of you yesterday

I accidentally paid my car insurance twice. I forgot that I'd paid it on payday and i got the "if you don't pay by the 28 th you'll be canceled" letter. So i freaked out and paid it. Good thing is I technically had the money and it was only 78$. Bad thing is it came from the food budget. Good ish thing is I had padded the food budget this payday for resupply do is not a tremendous deal.

BUT this makes two paydays in a row that I've paid bills before doing anything else.

• Like 3

Spoiler

Thanks!

I thought of you yesterday

I accidentally paid my car insurance twice. I forgot that I'd paid it on payday and i got the "if you don't pay by the 28 th you'll be canceled" letter. So i freaked out and paid it. Good thing is I technically had the money and it was only 78$. Bad thing is it came from the food budget. Good ish thing is I had padded the food budget this payday for resupply do is not a tremendous deal.

BUT this makes two paydays in a row that I've paid bills before doing anything else.

wows! you are adulting like a pro adult! <3

and yeah to be totally honest I've done that with paying bills 2x before too.

soooo super sorry it'll eat into food budget. bonus is that you will have that money free next month? and if you don't badly need it, it's like windfall cash, and you can put it towards one of your debts, or your savings?

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

I kinda like knowing the bills are paid. ... it'll be awesome once i get everything caught up and everything and then i can work on debts

• Like 2

Spoiler

Yesterday

d80f448f394bf77cb88a555311548b6f.jpg

♡ took it easy because I still feel weak

3a32bae95981229d263b0a40e6a82a4b.jpg

I almost failed on the last rep of the 70# bench. Racked it on the lower rack of the support and only barely got it there

• Like 1

Spoiler

72a7219147ba988bdc11545fefba8600.jpg

Interesting but I consider this one of the best things to happen in my life. This injury led to me finding nerdfitness. That December I gave up soda. That January after that I did a Daniel fast and learned I was gluten sensitive. That March i went full time paleo ish.

I've lost a lot. Gained a lot of strength. Gained a lot of endurance. I've learned i can struggle through a lot of things.

I'm a bit frustrated because I'm stalled and I'm having the chronic pain and fatigue that just won't go away. I've been to rheumatology, endocrine, a spine doc, gi (that one turned out to be inflammation of my ribs not liver pain). A hand specialist (spent a month in a cast and three in a splint and the pain is coming back. Diagnosis after mri? MILD tendinitis and a TINY ganglion cyst. That I shouldn't even be able to feel because they're insignificant)

I hurt ALL THE TIME. I'm exhausted ALL THE TIME. No one can figure out why. My labs are a LITTLE off but everyone says "not off enough you should have this much pain" I've got SLIGHT osteoarthritis forming in my hands but the rheumatologist says "there's no way you should have pain from this it's barely anything".

I've come so far but I'm almost ready to give up. I can't remember EVER waking up feeling rested (I feel less exhausted when I'm sleeping in my hammock but never to I feel rested).

I'm at a loss. I'm tired. I hurt. I'm depressed. I'm not sure if depression is causing pain or pain is causing depression. I can count on one hand the days I've been COMFORTABLE all day long. And those were days I was on high doses of prednisone.

This was supposed to be a yay I found nerdfitness post [emoji14] I'm sorry for whining. If I have any doctor friends (or anyone medical) who'd like to help play sherlock/house let me know. I'm tired of being tired

• Like 2

Spoiler

<3

just wanted to say hi, and that I'm rooting for you.

My water and my magnesium and my adrenal cocktail are making huge improvements, but today, 2 weeks after the SI joint injection, I had the familiar stabbing pain, and after the stress of the house this past weekend, I'm exhausted.

I'd love to help you, but I'm in the dark like you on many things.

All I can tell you is, I love you, jennbear!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

I'm going to stay a magnesium cream after camp (Emilycha is bringing it to camp I'll try it)

What's your adrenal cocktail?

Spoiler

1/2 c oj - the food vit c helps the absorption, but this all works for me better than gatorade!

1/4 tsp pink, red, celtic salt(which ever, or mix all of it) - the kind you grind. Salt +minerals

1/4 tsp cream of tartar(potassium)

I've been doing mag oil, and made my own mag-a-hol too used trans dermally.

I don't think I've talked to emily about magnesium....she may have another leg to this stool for me! Is it something she makes? Maybe I did talk to her...idk....

The loan has been finalized...if they get the stuff done Thursday, we should close on Friday!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice