1/2 c oj - the food vit c helps the absorption, but this all works for me better than gatorade!

1/4 tsp pink, red, celtic salt(which ever, or mix all of it) - the kind you grind. Salt +minerals

1/4 tsp cream of tartar(potassium)

I've been doing mag oil, and made my own mag-a-hol too used trans dermally.

I don't think I've talked to emily about magnesium....she may have another leg to this stool for me! Is it something she makes? Maybe I did talk to her...idk....

The loan has been finalized...if they get the stuff done Thursday, we should close on Friday!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

wondering if I tried vit c crystals if it would work the same? 

she gave me a link for a recipe but I had so many questions and some of the things were expensive and in larger quantities that and I didn't know where else I could use them so she is going to being me some to try before I buy all the things.... 

my blood levels for potassium and magnesium have always been decent (I was actually told to stop potassium supplements a few years ago because my blood levels were close to 5 and you can get heart dysrhythmias if your K is too high....) so I dunno about supplementing... am at the point where I can try anything... 

Chin up Jenn, not much help I know, but sending you all the hugs.

You guys have camp NF just around the corner! What a great place to be catching up with these super Nerds!

Have a great day Jenn.

I appreciate it 7of7

The schedule for camp is actually released and I am trying to figure out what I wanna do... here is what I have so far

thursday

BREAKFAST

9-1015 foundational movement with Kate G

11-1215 moving like tarzan beginner with Jonathan

LUNCH

1300-1400 - shoulder mobility with Kate G

1500-1600 hip mobility with Kate G

1700-1830 beginner inversions with Jim (even though I could probably do intermediate... but I want to do the beginner one again)

DINNER

COSTUME PARTY

Friday

0730--930 BREAKFAST

I can't really find anything in the early sessions I REALLY want to do

1100-1230 self defense w Jon and Rachael

1230-1300 LUNCH

1300-1400 rising above depression w Amy

1500-1630 combat drills w Rachael

1630-1730 success story panel

1730-? DINNER

this is the "glow party" night... planning to play games after dinner I am not interested in glowing - I MIGHT play frisbee.... I kinda suck at it but it might be fun

Saturday

0730--930 BREAKFAST

0900-1000 secret event

1000-1200 ROPES team 2

LUNCH

then I can't decide 1300-1500 (or 1530)

you v debt with Baker 

Shine Bright with Amy 

Moving like Tarzan intermediate (although I should prolly do the beginner one first)

I DUNNO WHAT TO DO!!!!!

1530-1630 injury prevention with Kate G

1700-1745 intermediate meditation with Taylor

DINNER

2000-2130 closing ceremonies

then probably game playing after the closing ceremonies - this night is the rubix party and I am not very interested in that

I am trying to not be all freaked out... I got so much crap I wanna get done between now and camp... and with the new job and whatnot... trying to get stuff straightened out :/ 

AND I have been doing this lower carb crap trying to bust this plateau that I been on for 2 years... and I have been cutting back on caffeine trying to figure out this pain/fatigue crud

so I am so stinking tired 

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I got a new car

81d15037819382ce8d8b5c3613d28de0.jpg

2009 toyota venza

Is sweet

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

• Like 3

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I'm not doing very well. ... camp was very hard for me. ... my kids are being jerks. ... i just wanna cry

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

Spoiler

Sorry to hear camp was hard.

Yep my kids too. My older ones need to pull their heads out of their arses and have a look at the real world, the one that exists far from Mum's wallet and food.

Chin up Jenn. We'll get there! Wherever there is!

We are convinced that between 15 and we 25 people's brains stop working

• Like 1

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

We are convinced that between 15 and we 25 people's brains stop working

I agree with that!!

Oh Jenn, I'm sorry to hear that. Praying for you.

thanks

I intend to write up camp soon... I just never get around to it... maybe tonight at work if I get time

I will at least start it... I *DID* however send in my feedback survey... sigh

Spoiler

sending you love and big hugs, because I didn't give you any at camp (because I wasn't there).

also my brother and my husband both concur that for men especially, they don't start to get smart until somewhere between 25 and 35. which is KIND OF comforting when I talk to the 16 year old. KIND OF.

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

12bb8fa810d6852f5cd26e3c1fd8e278.jpg

• Like 1

Spoiler

I'm sure I'll head your way too! I'm planning to go lots of places

Spoiler

It's one of my absolute favorites!

Spoiler

I'VE GOT AN OFFER IN PLANO TEXAS

I'm negotiating things now

So much to do!

• Like 7

Spoiler

SQUEEEEE!

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Finally back to NF.

Finally got caught up in all your awesomeness. 

So excited to hear about your new job! Hope it's everything that you want. And sorry to hear about the kids. My Lu has been very defiant and throwing fits a lot recently. She's got quite a bit of attitude, which I'm fairly certain she's getting from me, so I'm trying to watch how I act more. It's hard!

If/Whenever you find yourself in Kansas City, lemme know! My brother lives there and I'm only a couple of hours north. :D

• Like 1

Kareesh

Halfling | Rebel

[Level: 1]

Current Challenge

You guys I'm scared shirtless. ...

I've 2 ish weeks to find an apartment here and move all my stuff we aren't taking with us and get to Texas

Spoiler

I found an apartment. We'll be getting stuff moved and settled and figured out in the next couple weeks

• Like 3

Spoiler

Things are moving way too fast. In one week we'll be leaving for Texas

• Like 3

Spoiler

Yay! Onward and Upward!

Level 87 Wood Elf Druid

Druid: || 59 | 60 | 61 | 61.5 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 8485 | 86 | 87  ||

Ranger: || 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 ||

||Char/RPG||
STR: 57 || DEX: 59 || STA: 52 || CON: 47 || WIS: 59 || CHA: 59

We made it.

• Like 4

Spoiler

It's so nice out and people are walking around in winter coats [emoji14]

• Like 1

Spoiler