Part of the fun of being a northern person in the south. Laughing at folks we ring parkas when it is 40

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

I got my schedule for the next two months. It's not too bad

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I've never had a mantle before

884bf14da18a869697deab2725ac8f5e.jpg

From my patient's wife yesterday

6f69239dd157096e8b201d7df2487735.jpg

Drew this at work

00d442597d5614e0663571941738598c.jpg

Found a yummy

c8b95f985819327fe52d517d0d4e75a6.jpg

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

• Like 2

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

We've got no Internet at the apartment so far so it's wonky.

I'm doing well. I love the unit I'm on. The people are awesome and very helpful and it's a lot slower paced than I'm used to.

918bccff7ee21f0de90caff4b3315901.jpgdf20c8661edbac47975103e9c43987a1.jpg

We've been exploring

8f0224f6f6bdaba06d3344ee2fc3cfab.jpg5b3968127bcdf62b770a74e0ae82fe3a.jpg4feb32ac61efba65e793ac2f0f757521.jpg

• Like 4

Spoiler

I'm sorry I'm not in much

Don't have Internet at home. Work is busy. My phone screen got cracked and it's annoying to read/type in

• Like 1

Spoiler

Yes.

69a1c9be37f8555c9ac7d1338ffeb693.jpg

Did ropes course thing. So fun.

It's been busy. Should have Internet this week

• Like 2

Spoiler

Erm

Going to do the ropes again tomorrow. I may have a problem ;)

• Like 1

Spoiler

It's super fun!

I was so bummed to not get to do it at camp this year but it's cool cuz I'll go twice in Dec ;)

• Like 1

Spoiler

I'm excited. My credit score is up to 518 with my latest recheck! I've been working hard at this adult crap

• Like 3

Spoiler

So 

good news and not so good news

the not so good.... I weighed in... ended up buying a scale because I left mine in va... I am back up to 281 :( I cried.... I am trying to remind myself it is JUST A DATA POINT and it means nothing other than a place from which to work... 

I was down to 240s before I hurt my knee... I am frustrated

got into a logging thing with @devyn the kender :D and I am working on logging my food every day... I haven't had chocolate since sunday 3 jan... I cut everything out of my coffee again...  next week I am going to cut out cheese again (well cut it down to ~3x month).... after a week or two with no cheese and whatnot I plan to cut back on carbs in my breakfast... I have no steps after those steps... but I think that's a good place to start... 

so good news... 

we now have internet at the house that's fairly reliable (karma) and I got a new nextbook tablet... I intend to get more active on here... and work on my books... and a new blog project... etc etc etc... so many things I wanna write!!!!

and the other good news... I extended my contract and it's been accepted and I am working on my budget and whatnot... I get bonuses through my company for extending and for working ot... and I am essentially getting a raise.... I am working on the budget to get the car paid off sooner :) at this point I have 69 months (so paying it off in the later half of 2021) but if I pay just 200 extra a month I can pay it off in 2018!!! 

I am looking at saving money too... worked out some budgets and have dedicated savings accounts for SAVINGS and for the AT hike.... I need to work on the budget more to get the plan for exactly how much I need.... I spend way more money than I should and I am trying to figure out how to cut back on that... part of it is "oh I have money available I can go spend it" and not "oh that's for savings" hence making the accounts for the savings and working on getting things scheduled to come out automatically... I don't miss it so much then

• Like 2

Spoiler

So 

good news and not so good news

the not so good.... I weighed in... ended up buying a scale because I left mine in va... I am back up to 281 :( I cried.... I am trying to remind myself it is JUST A DATA POINT and it means nothing other than a place from which to work... 

I was down to 240s before I hurt my knee... I am frustrated

got into a logging thing with @devyn the kender :D and I am working on logging my food every day... I haven't had chocolate since sunday 3 jan... I cut everything out of my coffee again...  next week I am going to cut out cheese again (well cut it down to ~3x month).... after a week or two with no cheese and whatnot I plan to cut back on carbs in my breakfast... I have no steps after those steps... but I think that's a good place to start... 

so good news... 

we now have internet at the house that's fairly reliable (karma) and I got a new nextbook tablet... I intend to get more active on here... and work on my books... and a new blog project... etc etc etc... so many things I wanna write!!!!

and the other good news... I extended my contract and it's been accepted and I am working on my budget and whatnot... I get bonuses through my company for extending and for working ot... and I am essentially getting a raise.... I am working on the budget to get the car paid off sooner :) at this point I have 69 months (so paying it off in the later half of 2021) but if I pay just 200 extra a month I can pay it off in 2018!!! 

I am looking at saving money too... worked out some budgets and have dedicated savings accounts for SAVINGS and for the AT hike.... I need to work on the budget more to get the plan for exactly how much I need.... I spend way more money than I should and I am trying to figure out how to cut back on that... part of it is "oh I have money available I can go spend it" and not "oh that's for savings" hence making the accounts for the savings and working on getting things scheduled to come out automatically... I don't miss it so much then

I've missed you, glad to here you'll be here more.  Sorry about the weight frustration, sounds like you've got some good action steps though. WOOHOO on the budgeting and savings and paying off the car!

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I'm feeling good about it.

I'm thinking I'll weigh more frequently for a while. It's a difficult balance. Weighing frequently leads to very disordered thinking. Not weighing at all though seems to have just as bad of results

Spoiler

hi lady!!!

<3 your good news is GREAT. your bad news is.... reversible. :)

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

hi lady!!!

<3 your good news is GREAT. your bad news is.... reversible. :)

Eh. Reversible. I'm tired of feeling like a balloon.

I'm going to Virginia next month for a week. Visit home.

• Like 1

Spoiler

Wow i just realized I've not been here in a while

Ummmm

Just back from Virginia. It went well at zombie's appointment, mine not so much

I put a reminder in my phone to update tomorrow

Spoiler

Wow i just realized I've not been here in a while

Ummmm

Just back from Virginia. It went well at zombie's appointment, mine not so much

I put a reminder in my phone to update tomorrow

Glad to see you are doing fine. Waiting for more updates...

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Ugh

Time to reign it in again. I'm up to 292 :/

Time for some rules.

This week and next:

ONE sweet coffee only per day.

Low carb breakfast (or one meal per day when I'm off work ).

LOG EVERY MEAL in you food

Check in with the rebellion every day.

• Like 2

Spoiler