It's been stressful but good. I'll be to Milwaukee on Saturday. I'll bee able to update many pics then.

I've been traveling79c24c11022d1be757d89c640dce453f.jpg09f4eceeda7b1b78c99c5c0e6838edf0.jpg

In many ways [emoji14]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

apparently I am dead :P 

I want to be more active here... but it's VERY difficult to find new threads on my phone... and I am rarely on the computer... 

I really should just quit whining about it... 

things are happening... if you are on my fb you know... otherwise I will just copy/paste some stuffs... 

I feel like crying right now... I am a little overwhelmed by the options available to me and the amount of things I need to get done this week and the lack of support I have IN my house right now...

I want to go out for a run and clear my head but my knee hurts and I got crap to do...

I want to do some yoga and relax but my back hurts and I can't think of anything that won't make me hurt more....

I got so much shit to do but I think I just wanna look at cute animal pictures on the web...

sorry this is long...

tl:dr? I need help talking out where I want to go

dang it guys

I am super frustrated

I need some help talking out what I want to do.... I have a few options here....

my recruiter found me some places "semi-locally" closest place (and best paying) is jefferson, in (3 hours 40 minutes from milwauke and about 2 hours from my mom) the pay is significantly better than here (to the tune of about 500 a week)

my other option would be to tell her to look in baltimore (the next place on my list) gets me done in baltimore before the HARD winter starts... lets me spend christmas with my kid (which was the plan anyway)

reasons I want to stay in Wi, ummmmm.... nerds... I have a staycation planned with Amanda the beginning of august... I don't really want to move (although there is nothing that she found that would let me stay in THIS apartment)

reasons I want to move to the next place.... ummm.... I can't think of anything that is FIRMLY in the move on now.... (although I DON'T know what the money thing looks like in baltimore) looking quickly at my company... there are 5 hospitals IN baltimore and one an hour away (in a town I have been to while biking... I have places saved on my maps there!!! )

reasons why I wouldn't mind jefferson, in.... a little closer to my mom... more money... better bonuses...

f I went on to baltimore NOW I could fly back for about 200 to do the staycation

indiana doesn't look like it is on the list of compact states.... so I am not sure what it takes to get a lisc there
it looks like all those places are two hours from everyone... I don't think I know anyone in jefferson :( and I don't want to go where I don't know people... that's kinda the whole reason I wanted to travel

his is the email I just sent my recruiter 

""Of the ones you presented, I like this one the most. The only problem is it's far away from my friends here (like four hours) and still pretty far from my mom (about 2.5 hours) and I don't know anyone in any of these places.

I am at a loss. I want to tell you to submit me here because I am afraid to not have a contract. BUT, I don't really want to go somewhere I know no one. I really don't want to go on to the next place on my list yet (Baltimore) but if there really isn't anywhere within an hour of Milwaukee I think I should. 

Do you think there would be places in Chicago? Depending on the area that could be like an hour from here. And it's an hour from my mom. I don't have an Indiana or Illinois license so I would have to get one. 

I am worried about moving on to Baltimore and then not being able to get back here for the staycation I have already paid for here in Aug. 

I will try to stay up until about 0900 to chat with you when you get into the office. I feel like I am no closer to making a decision than I was at the beginning of the night when I first got your emails :/

I guess this is where I trust your advice. It helps me to know that you believe God leads your hands. I know that God has NEVER steered me wrong. 

Talk to you soon. 
Jenn 
""

I feel like I am going crazy and losing myself... I am tired... of fighting chris... tired of dealing with shit... I am seriously considering just making him switch schools every three months and not dealing with homeschool anymore... it's a CONSTANT battle... and I am tired of it

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

some milwaukee pictures

13445634_10207444317041002_215558662109513590321_10207598279209960_661621484827513495329_10207535912970843_146778704043413567224_10207576453384328_761349401104113592453_10207576982717561_197049303742313592725_10207600437663920_3456710142799

• Like 2

Spoiler

Wow, your hair has grown so much since your last pictures! 

I absolutely get get the frustration of kids not wanting to do what is necessary for homeschooling. Is there any way you can take something he loves and mix it into his schooling or are you on brought programs?

I wish you all the best in getting a placement that is right for you guys. :)

Wait! What............?

Wow, your hair has grown so much since your last pictures! 

I absolutely get get the frustration of kids not wanting to do what is necessary for homeschooling. Is there any way you can take something he loves and mix it into his schooling or are you on brought programs?

I wish you all the best in getting a placement that is right for you guys. [emoji4]

We are using a program called Florida virtual school

Spoiler

I thought you made him move out. I may be behind on stuff. 

I have two boys. The oldest is nineteen. I made him move out last year. The youngest is sixteen. My daughter will be eighteen in November

Spoiler

No worries :) I don't know if I've ever used real names here.

He's my aspie. It won't be easy for him to switch every three month. He's actually been doing much better this week so we'll see

Spoiler

1ab90e798dade4b8303bc9b87adceb77.jpg

I'll be in Louisville on the first!

I'm at my mom's for now :)

Spoiler

dbf9ea2f657e1810e116ef24b1d79f33.jpg74cf11f32e86a8730512adf8955c10a0.jpgae7bc4e81597580746fee9901dffb8d9.jpg80ee79f1ade61936a651e568c31eab1d.jpged4a88116fdfe8a5f9dd1a56b57c893b.jpg1264f0d498ef296cace9d041ce1e7947.jpg

Having fun in Indiana

• Like 2

Spoiler

Going to visit nerds in Detroit :)

Spoiler

I love that I'm getting to spends quality time with my mom. I'm ready to move on though. Egads. I'm so over this. I love her to death but there's reasons we don't live together anymore.

In other news, I had the best thing the other day. Tldr? My brother was amazed with a fitness thing AND I did a fitness thing in just my bra and yoga pants in front of him and it was awesome!

Long story? All my life I've never been good enough for my brother. He's always been stronger and more fit and I've been the fat one. So we were talking about weights and strength and he was like I can do handstand push ups. I was just playing with him and said show me. So we all went outside and he did ( he had terrible depth and form and I wanted to fuss but I didn't [emoji14] ) and I was like I'm working on those and I've gotten to where I can handstand. And he was like no way! show me! So I was wearing a dress and it wouldn't have worked so I whipped it off and went up to the wall and did. Then when I was coming off the wall I had one leg up and one down and lightly dropped ( he plopped so hard zero control man) he was like DAMN Jenn that takes a lot more strength for you to do that because you're proportionally lifting more!

I know it's kinda lame that my fitness goals include being more fit than my brother... But that made me happy

Also I felt awesome about being in fitness gear with an audience. I wasn't self conscious at all!

• Like 3

Spoiler

My favorite part of the day is laying here snuggling with Ezra listening to the house be quiet

Spoiler

Anyone know any nerds in Louisville Kentucky?

Spoiler

I'm lonely

Spoiler

On 7/26/2016 at 7:05 AM, alienjenn said:

I love that I'm getting to spends quality time with my mom. I'm ready to move on though. Egads. I'm so over this. I love her to death but there's reasons we don't live together anymore.

In other news, I had the best thing the other day. Tldr? My brother was amazed with a fitness thing AND I did a fitness thing in just my bra and yoga pants in front of him and it was awesome!

Long story? All my life I've never been good enough for my brother. He's always been stronger and more fit and I've been the fat one. So we were talking about weights and strength and he was like I can do handstand push ups. I was just playing with him and said show me. So we all went outside and he did ( he had terrible depth and form and I wanted to fuss but I didn't emoji14.png ) and I was like I'm working on those and I've gotten to where I can handstand. And he was like no way! show me! So I was wearing a dress and it wouldn't have worked so I whipped it off and went up to the wall and did. Then when I was coming off the wall I had one leg up and one down and lightly dropped ( he plopped so hard zero control man) he was like DAMN Jenn that takes a lot more strength for you to do that because you're proportionally lifting more!

I know it's kinda lame that my fitness goals include being more fit than my brother... But that made me happy

Also I felt awesome about being in fitness gear with an audience. I wasn't self conscious at all!

That is so cool!!!! I know how that is. I am the little sister, and my sister has always been the more coordinated one. So if she actually said something about me being strong I'd flig.

1 hour ago, alienjenn said:

I'm lonely

Sadz. Is your time at the place your at almost up? Maybe your new place will have more nerds. I hear Wahington is a great place for nurses.:)

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Sadz. Is your time at the place your at almost up? Maybe your new place will have more nerds. I hear Wahington is a great place for nurses.[emoji4]

I just got here :/ I'm in Louisville Kentucky.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, alienjenn said:

I just got here :/ I'm in Louisville Kentucky.

Ah, so the lonely is because it is a new place.Hopefully soon you will meet some new friends. I take it there were no NF nerds in the area?

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

That is so cool!!!! I know how that is. I am the little sister, and my sister has always been the more coordinated one. So if she actually said something about me being strong I'd flig.

I'm the oldest. And he's always been mad because I'm smarter and make better money and mom loves me more ( probably because she fights with me less and I've never been in trouble with the law and whatnot)

I love feeling respected by him

Spoiler

Ah, so the lonely is because it is a new place.Hopefully soon you will meet some new friends. I take it there were no NF nerds in the area?

Not that I can find

It's hard because I'm dealing with the boy who doesn't want to do school. Who is out of his meds ( and because of a payroll error I can't get them till next week) and had been for a week :(

Spoiler

1 minute ago, alienjenn said:

Not that I can find

It's hard because I'm dealing with the boy who doesn't want to do school. Who is out of his meds ( and because of a payroll error I can't get them till next week) and had been for a week :(

I'm sorry that sounds really hard and frustrating. Made especially harder when you are in a new city. Sending prayers, that God will give peace, wisdom, and joy and help you to find some new friends that will be an encouragement to you.

I should say none that have responded. There's a couple Louisville threads but they don't seem at all active

• Like 1

Spoiler

uploadfromtaptalk1470609911181.thumb.jpguploadfromtaptalk1470609927699.thumb.jpguploadfromtaptalk1470609935653.thumb.jpguploadfromtaptalk1470609952828.thumb.jpguploadfromtaptalk1470609960709.thumb.jpg

Spoiler