b722ab090da39a271664f0e3a47fc5b1.jpgd6ec412ccc8b4c328fc811ed54dbc845.jpgc5a3842d5f60e27cd74fbfbac0944ac3.jpgc0bb98c200d17dd5f88d31ad75d4b2ad.jpg045097c6f290bf6fb8d8befb2c0cefef.jpg

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I had Monday respawn day. Just got posters done and up

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Copied this from my Facebook tonight

Caution: word vomiting ahead

I'm talking things out ( please share if you think someone might have answers for me. My email is jrf4663 @gmail.com. I want to crowd source this and figure out what is wrong with me. Please let this get viral so I can figure this out)

Just logged in to my weight lifting tracking app

Last time I logged a workout? 26 Aug 2015.

Sigh. I've done yoga and walking and hiking. But nothing regular and nothing intense. (I'm talking less than once a week. Before my knee injury I averaged 5 times a week with SOME kind if exercise)

Now the question, is the intense flair of pain and fatigue ( that became a noticeably INTENSE flair like around Dec but as generally increasing from Aug) because of the not lifting? I've had access to dumb bells. I COULD lift. But I haven't.

The reason I'm confused is that in April I hurt my knee (split it to the bone popped the joint socket. Required arthroscopic repair and I&d and closure) And was out for twelve weeks. I lifted twice in June. 4 times in July. And 4 in August.

I need to check other logs to see My running and hiking walking and yoga. I was RELEASED from all restrictions 1 July. I know I was hiking and it wasn't terrible.

With this flair I've developed four new spots that hurt. My right palm, right foot near the toes (right where it was broken in 2012) both heels ( it feels like I'm walking on my leg bones) along With those new spots it's my right hip my lower back My fingers left shoulder blade right front of shoulder and right side of neck (posting every spot in case you see a pattern that I don't) the chronic pain has been fairly steady for nineteen years or so. But it's kicked up ( I'd say I pretty much live at 6/10 pain. A good day I'm a six. On a bad day it can be a general eight or nine) and I've got new spots.

I'm also more stiff recently. It's hard to tell because I'm hyper mobile. So I'm pretty much normal flexible. But for me I'm stiff

My pain was decreased when I was lifting.

Things got better with my knee and I was pretty much at normal pain levels. The fatigue however I can't pinpoint exactly. I don't know if that was intense while I was out? Or if that didn't super flair until the pain did. And the pain wasn't an all of a sudden flair it was a general increase until I noticed it was intensely more than usual.

I guess I'm wondering if I should just say to hell with it and fight through this or if that will make things worse. ( obviously none of you are doctors or MY doctor I'm just acting for opinions)

I got a shot of cortisone in my knee when I was in Virginia. It helped for about a week then it was worse and worse again. Nothing shows on xray next diagnostic step is mri.

I sleep with a heating pad every night. I can't move in the mornings. I hobble and cry until the meds kick in. I can't get comfortable to sleep so I don't sleep well ( so am I fatigued because of pain or is two separate things?) I'm irritable. I've noticed a distinct decline in mental function (I used to be able do calculus in my head now I have to use a calculator because I'm not sure about it). I've been suffering from anxiety. I feel like I'm thinking in maple syrup.

I've been to endocrine ( yes I've got thyroid issues no I don't need treatment YET negative on hoshimotos)

I've been to rheumatologist ( I don't have RA, I've got the beginning of osteoarthritis but nothing that should cause THIS amount of pain. I have hyper mobility. But she doesn't think that is why my pain)

I've been to a spine doc (tight hips fixed those in pt for the knee)

I have alpha one antitrypsin deficiency (I received replacement therapy in high school nothing since. I'm lung affected. Last pft I had >90% lung function. I'm not noticing any changes in breathing. Spot checks of o2 sats are always >95%)

Then there's the Lyme thing. Ezra (my dog) was positive for Lyme. Which means I've been in Lyme invested forests. But I'm technically negative ( according to my doc).

I suffer from depression. I have for years. I've recently started ( within the last year) on cymbalta. My emotions are better than ever. I don't think that this pain and fatigue is related to depression. Although I'm feeling situational depression because I can't the things I love because of pain and fatigue.

I also take meloxicam. It's an anti inflammatory med. I can't move without it.

They've also said it's because I'm overweight. Losing a hundred pounds didn't help my pain. I have gained since knee injury. Looking at my logs I gained about 35 by July and now I'm up another 20. I'm still down 45 from my heaviest.

I'm diabetic. My a1c asset diagnosis was 14 and change. It's currently 6.1. I don't think this is from diabetes.

I'm gluten intolerant. I've cut all gluten from my diet and chronic gut issues have gone ( accidentally exposing myself to gluten results in massive diarrhea, so I'm fairly certain I can call it intolerance)

I've got allergies, but they haven't been bad actually. I've quit taking daily antihistamines because my sinuses got so dry I was having nosebleeds.

I don't know who to see next. I don't know what questions to ask. I've exhausted the extent of my knowledge. I just know I'm tired of feeling like this. I'm tired of missing life.

Spoiler

I'd tell them let me talk to your doctor?

In icu we deal with more acute issues than chronic. Is why I'm at the limit of my knowledge

Spoiler

The only thing I can put in here checking for food intolerance to salicylate/acids.

http://atpscience.com/salicylate-foods-sensitivity-intolerances-and-food-list/

My own Lads need boring foods because too much of a good thing can be bad, I know, how can good be bad. The article is just a blog piece but it may help.

A woman here in Australia "Sue Dengate" wrote some pretty useful books on food intolerance, I can say her method worked for me and the Lads, when we were looking down the medication barrel. Her theory was pretty much food was big factor in kids with problems and adults too.

http://fedup.com.au

Good luck, what you are going through really does suck and I hope you can find some answers soon.

Wait! What............?

Sorry. Are you gluten intolerant or celiac? I have a friend who is celiac, and can't have any cross contamination or he will get sick. So, if something is cooked where they have flour, and he gets even a little he gets sick. Which means even if you cut out gluten, you could still have problems. 

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I talked to a gi doc about celiac. He said to test for celiac I need to be on gluten. I'm like hell to the no.

I've considered the salicylate intolerance. I'm allergic to aspirin and apparently it's similar.

I think after this whole thirty ish I'm doing I'm going to do something much more strict

• Like 1

Spoiler

19c18ad91ef0e3bda63fb8c2ac05ca06.jpg568550c104446edcf7f3c27d75347f73.jpg62757f25a25429cf88636d0e16aff1d4.jpg

Went to the gym yesterday

Feel like I'm dying today

• Like 2

Spoiler

On 8/9/2016 at 6:30 AM, alienjenn said:

I talked to a gi doc about celiac. He said to test for celiac I need to be on gluten. I'm like hell to the no.

I've considered the salicylate intolerance. I'm allergic to aspirin and apparently it's similar.

I think after this whole thirty ish I'm doing I'm going to do something much more strict

Yeah, that's why I haven't been tested either. I don't think I'm actually celiac, though a few things may point to it

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Just walked for a couple hours. I feel less like death and more like debilitating illness [emoji14]

• Like 1

Spoiler

9710248ec45658e0eed2a078979150bb.jpg

I grew this!

48bed21f261fec9decd534768a111ef8.jpg

This is my traveling garden

40cf9d1a7c11bd3f8db2b32c35dd4678.jpgd7339e1be8600fc7d8ef25e80723144f.jpg36e1a48229fa3b802a63fc35aadf2f72.jpgd9c9b97e619e2c6ca7fbbb4ebcbe77e5.jpg48a412c30d192982c868a864e5e0b62a.jpg9b11fbe0d9b3b198cc469697594cc1c1.jpg2f994e7d58a49e4d1c5b12f6752a7661.jpg35f2d0256816c8655f5fd30abe83a16c.jpg

I don't remember if I posted my respawn goal board. I needed something I could easily break down and transport :)

this will break down and fit in a folder in my backpack that I keep in the car... I think that will help with the motivation durring travel and whatnot... 

• Like 1

Spoiler

Sorry for repeats in pictures it's hard because my phone lists them as a bunch of numbers [emoji14]

Spoiler

Posted in the respawn forum

I got this. I'm a hero.

Yeah. Ummm. I don't feel heroic but that's ok because what you speak about you being about

1. "Am" routine - yup ✔

2. "PM" routine - no - tired after work have to deal with the kid about not getting stuff done 👎

3. Food - track (youfood) - whole 30 ish - yup - ate my dinner when I got home like a good girl. Tracked it ALL. Pretty much whole thirty. ✔

4. Exercise - step goal OR 10 minutes - work. Step goal. ✔

5. WATER - "6" cups (I got the big cups) ✔ ✔ filled my 24 ounce cup three times. My contigo (I THINK 18 ounces?) once. My 32 ounce thermos once. ( my guess makes that 122 ounces) ✔

6. Post in my battle log every day ✔

• Like 1

Spoiler

2222bdef94b794074c98b57357684650.jpg

This week wasn't as good as last. I'm having a hard time getting boy to get his school done and I'm having to deal with that when I'm off. That makes exercise difficult.

• Like 1

Spoiler

1734da3a6c7df9d38fe92c4f3eb2caad.jpg

This is where I spent my night. I don't feel well

1. "Am" routine 👎

2. "PM" routine somewhat I did clean for ten min and meds so i guess that fits the literal requirement

3. Food - track (youfood) - whole 30 ish ✔

4. Exercise - step goal OR 10 minutes 👎 👎 👎 stayed in bed all night and I'm about to sleep again. I work tonight

5. WATER - "6" cups (I got the big cups) eh big bowl of watermelon and two owl cups (16 ounces each) and One green cup (12 ounces?) of water so 48 ounces plus watermelon not much and probably why my head hurts

• Like 1

Spoiler

Sorry you don't feel well. Looks like you hit most of your goals anyway. And even if this week didn't go as well,you still have lots of pretty stickers.

Sorry you don't feel well. Looks like you hit most of your goals anyway. And even if this week didn't go as well,you still have lots of pretty stickers.

:)

I do have lots of stickers. Not as many as I want but yes a lot

And today

1. "Am" routine ✔

2. "PM" routine ✔

3. Food - track (youfood) - whole 30 ish hmm.... Didn't stay whole thirty ish. In fact I went to the store hungry and let my emotions and hunger get the best of me. But I tracked so I'm giving myself credit ✔

4. Exercise - step goal OR 10 minutes steps ✔

5. WATER - "6" cups (I got the big cups) ok, one thermos, three woman cup, two pink cups... 32, 24, 12... 128 ish ✔

• Like 2

Spoiler

Excited

Second time this month I've exceeded my step goal. I had dropped it because I was having such a hard time.

I'm needing consistency

67499338dc396bbf4628ae3531f9609c.jpga0da57ffbe585fcb13561b659f4846f8.jpg

• Like 1

Spoiler

New goal

Finish this race in 17 days (by 10 sept)

316fc7943889dc89568e9baab61c4e5e.jpg

Spoiler

When I talk about thermos, contigo and owl cup this is what I meane23a46046be2d0a90671e4d2ccb7bc76.jpg

• Like 1

Spoiler

This is an awesome resplendent darling. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Ha, supposed to read RESPAWN DARLING. but it works both ways!

Sent from my iPhone while riding a unicorn through the cosmos.

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

I didn't post this morning before bed. It's ok.

58fe91e26db37d5c777277905b5fc273.jpg

I'll take this

Spoiler