I'm quite excited about it!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

1. "Am" routine ✔

2. "PM" routine 👎

3. Food - track (youfood) - whole 30 ish well... It's tracked ✔

4. Exercise - step goal OR 10 minutes work yes ✔

5. WATER - "6" cups (I got the big cups) ✔

6. Post in my battle log every day ✔

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I wanted my darn sticker

Spoiler

Today was rough

1. "Am" routine 👎 (everything but make bed)

2. "PM" routine 👎(everything but brush teeth)

3. Food - track (youfood) - whole 30 ish - IF - ✔

I worked out fasted for the first time ( with weights) I dunno if I like it. I felt weak and tired and'd cranky. But I did it. And now I'm going to bed before the end of my window, but I'm stuffed.

4. Exercise - step goal OR 10 minutes ✔

583b65de89c6626052c6042b8eb02e53.jpg

9cda4dbb21f25be50597aedf1683f925.jpg

And

I didn't get a screenshot. Little over a mile on the treadmill and about twenty minutes of stretchy yoga before lifting.

5. WATER - "6" cups (I got the big cups) ✔

• Like 1

Spoiler

28d9219947ff4e3f0cbaa6623ea849e4.jpg

My makeshift dead lift platform

428597b7fd2e7bf7607652f3c01ec782.jpg

I felt cute the other night at work

da45f264ba644f1b5016f578a48042b3.jpg

56c8b7d0f7a141d2e0fa7a0784b68c4f.jpg

He's the one trip king

4b008ef713bf9c8b2589055a353cdcae.jpg

I think he looks like a first season Sam67e18aabd55bf0da4b8cc8d66862226b.jpg

Spoiler

1. "Am" routine ✔

2. "PM" routine 👎 no teeth damn it

3. Food - track (youfood) - whole 30 ish - IF - yup. Ate from about midnight to six

4. Exercise - step goal OR 10 minutes yup

Walked. Got blisters. Sad now

5. WATER - "6" cups (I got the big cups) yup

6. Post in my battle log every day yup

• Like 1

Spoiler

1. "Am" routine ✔

2. "PM" routine 👎 👎 👎 making the kid do sit ups cuz he didn't get shit done

3. Food - track (youfood) - whole 30 ish - IF - yes. ✔ 0030-0815 thought I was starving. I got stupid yesterday and couldn't sleep so I got up. My intent was to eat a banana and ended up eating two and a jar of nutella. Sigh. Had coconu milk in my coffee for fat. Then thought I was starving until food time and then struggled eating the entire bowl of soup. Sigh.

I am not counting the jar against me because I logged it

4. Exercise - step goal OR 10 minutes ✔ work. Walked back and forth inn the halfway until one of the patients was worried about me. She thought I was losing my mind walking laps in the hall. Didn't quite get my steps but I'm counting it

5. WATER - "6" cups (I got the big cups) ✔ had like six cups of coffee. Didn't fall asleep until like 1300 and I get up at 1700 for work :( and two bottles

• Like 1

Spoiler

Good plan to log the Nutella and be truthful with yourself about it. I've found that to be very helpful for me the next time I'm tempted to scarf down the junk food.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I'm super frustrated by the junk. But I can't ignore it and hope for it to go away

Spoiler

I need to post yesterdays gym routine... but here is a copy paste from what I posted on facebook in one of my groups.... 

I am feeling frustrated and overwhelmed

ok .... let me start by saying when I weighed in this evening when I woke up I got SERIOUSLY pissed... like throwing things at the wall and screaming and sobbing pissed... I was 298... that's a pound higher than when I started this fricken re-spawn and 1.4# more than I was 2 weeks ago... WTF?!?!?!?

since I have been seeing a LOT of fluctuations (part of why I want to weigh daily... to see the TREND) I decided today was 2 weeks from my last measurements.... in 2 weeks I have overall lost inches and my SKULPT fat percent has gone down... I have gained in a couple places :/ but the OVERALL numbers are down... I have lost 4.8 inches since 1 aug.... 

so I am trying not to be upset... but I am so close to 300 that it hurts me... I was down to 240 before my damn knee :( like for real.... I don't want to say that 300 is "too fat" because I know we have people here who are more than that and I don't want them to feel that I don't love them... but damn it... 300 is my limit....

14265088_10208126963586739_5519073541902

I am TRYING to focus on the fact that I am a LOT more fit now than the last time I was this heavy

and I am a hell of a lot stronger...and whatever.... but DAMN IT I look at my face in pictures and it's huge and then I delete like 20 of them to get ONE where I feel cute... and I have to work hard to feel cute and I don't want to look at my face and be so giant :(

14333078_10208126971826945_2969367578336

I think I need to figure out how to delete the may reading... I don't think it's correct

14322477_10208126972506962_1486140373646

and I am feeling like I am working on this IF and starving myself (ok not REALLY starving.... I might spend an hour or three where I am hungry) and it FEELS like it's going nowhere.... nothing feels like it fits better (ok ok ok I have to remember that 90% of my clothing is scrubs (pajamas fit better) or workout clothes so the fit is questionable :P )

focusing on the fucking positive because I am a damn Athena class ranger.... I have been cutting down on my pain meds... I take meloxicam daily... for the last year I have taken 15 mg... I am down to 7.5 and then every third day 15mg.... next week I am going to try to go to 7.5 every day.... five months ago my pain was so bad I felt like I was dying....

I have been to the gym 2 times a week for the last month.... before that I hadn't been 2 times in a month for a year

• Like 1

Spoiler

Gym on Monday

fd400aebb1f2744322bc1b5d876aea84.jpg

7fec5b7c4836929bcd6ec866d6585fee.jpg

d13d9b37b28522c8ff730dde91c626e9.jpg

And the fly and bench were on the Swiss ball. Now I've got ass doms. And my thighs in the hip abductors. Dayum. And boobs. Goodness gracious. I'm a mess

Spoiler

Ohhhhhhhhhh

Stitch is my boy!

Welcome to the nut house!

Spoiler

1db9311bb611fa12491db1128a5ef552.jpg

My co-worker made me a new badge

• Like 3

Spoiler

I'm having a moderately bad pain day. And yesterday wasn't good either. NOTHING anywhere near as bad as it has been I'm stiff and tender.

Look at my pill box. I didn't take my meds yesterday. Or yet today.

Umm I dunno what I'm doing that's so amazing that skipping a day of meds had me like this. Five months ago skipping meds meant I was crying and sobbing and utterly unable to move by the end of the day.

I'll take it

• Like 4

Spoiler

Went to gymea4fb02853117f2b72e40b23179ebc66.jpgdbb7e6bd72b3ca5d73a1b9a95640e5c7.jpgb12fbb73d18250db017b6536bf5b2e62.jpg57356de5e665f0bb38a50d43195100e0.jpg

I posted videos on fb

• Like 4

Spoiler

I just realized I never posted the YouTube video!

Ok in looking..... I never put this on YouTube. But I did this

And then I had to take three rest days because between the gym and handstands and massage and and and it was way to much for my body and I could barely move. But I'm going to the gym after I run errands tonight when I wake up

• Like 1

Spoiler

So weird how tapatalk edits things

0e984733647cf70c4cd5dcfd3f21bbe3.jpg

9472e56654a2d4c7f1eca7d5a15e9835.jpg

One browser one tapatalk.

Sigh. I'll figure out how to get my phone on my Wi-Fi and upload the other videos to YouTube

Spoiler

ok guys.... end of the month report

(a conglomeration of copies from around the facebook :P )

IF update

my weight is UP 0.2# since beginning

that's frustrating as HELL

but I have lost almost 7 inches and my fat percentage dropped 5.4% like DAYUM can we say recomp?

I don't know if I like it totally one hundred percent but I can't figure out what I would want to change. I have been trying to get some liquid calories for PWO. (adding coconut milk and collagen for fat and protein to my coffee). I think the biggest think that I don't like is working out fasted. It slays me. And then I want to eat a house (a.e.b. going to denny's and ordering TWO complete entrees WITH sides and demolishing the whole batch of it :P )

my biggest problem is when I don't eat before the gym and then I go hang out there (to get out of the house because I IZ BORED!) I don't eat until 3 or 4 in the morning and that's way too late.

I just need to find a solution for THAT

it also doesn't do me any good to move my window back and say tonight I eat from 10 pm until 4 am because I CAN NOT sleep if I am hungry and I need sleeps....

things to think about

and since nerds like graphs... here ya go

14522748_10208244835413461_3010304550524\

((my weight is up.... (negative numbers mean a GAIN and positive numbers are a LOSS)... but I have lost almost 7 inches... I will take it))

and more graphs :P

(device is Skulpt - it is a hand held bio-electric impedance measurement device - it works by measuring the impedance in different muscle groups... I really like the information and think it is nice for tracking TRENDS - I am not sure how accurate it is in a one time use basis but it seems to be good for trends)

14463287_10208244577807021_6994437332168

14492507_10208244578327034_4615679580389

This is funny as crap. No duh. I have known for years that upper body is where I lack.

14463051_10208244579527064_7721703888538

14517426_10208244580127079_3082494439227

14433013_10208244580847097_4009149536963

I have also known for years that my calves are super strong... I dunno why there is the difference left>right in fat%

14522761_10208244583687168_4634810589592

it just hit me and I started crying... I am less than half fat now... not MUCH less... but it's a start... I think my end goal is to be mid 20's so I got a ways to go

Spoiler

Spoiler

really like how I feel right now. I ate at midnight thirty. Putzed around the house. Went to the gym around 0430. 

Workout felt awesome and strong (ummm db delt rows with a 50# db, can you say HELL YEAH?! Umm and other cool stuff too). I was properly toast by the end. Not like OMG I WILL DIE IF I DON'T EAT AND SLEEP RIGHT THE HELL _NOW_. But more like oh yeah that was cool let's go grab some grub and sleep man (keep in mind it's about my bedtime right now).

Got some good prs. I'm going to get a real gym membership because I'm tired of the db. I miss the bar bell. And I finally for the first time tonight felt like I'm about where I was before all that knee crap :p

I think I'll try to do this routine again

14449811_10208246642538638_873561059996814448866_10208246642698642_282214876845114495516_10208246573176904_404904776901914522955_10208246573376909_3035425582716

14516368_10208246572936898_7470129757675

Dayum son

Lifting make you crazy!

Now I need something pumpkin spice

DUDES

oatmeal - molasses- chia - flax seeds - PB - apricot jam - a banana - ginger - pumpkin pie spice

make oatmeal with da spices and crap 

top with the banana and the pb&j

that's some primo stuff there!!!

BAM

Spoiler

Went and talked to the manager about extending. She wasn't there so I got her email.

I'm trying to step outside my comfort zone

• Like 1

Spoiler

I accidentally had gluten this morning because I was stupid. I'm like oooh watermelon and tried a new alcohol. One sip and it burned my tongue. So I Google. Is not gluten free :(

My guts are fire

My back is crying

I can't move

Feel stupid. I just wanted a drink after work. It was a rough night and I was overwhelmed and wanted One drink. Ugh.

Spoiler