Luckily the guts are mostly calm now. And I'm eating solids again.

Migraine is just the dregs now.

BUT the next day35a7c537197cb931626ec9e7a9bb992f.jpg

I'm overwhelmed. I thought I'dnvm broken muy elbow for the first day or so. Ended up calling in sick tonight. Prednisone is my friend. I'm not in screaming pain anymore and most of the movement has returned so I think I just banged it and maybe bruised the "funny bone"

852a73d6a0600046f9369bc7cf5503ab.jpg

I'm hoping anyway

I'm hoping I hear back from the manager of 8w today that I emailed about extending. I'd like to know what's going on so I can make plans. I think part of the migraine was aggravated by a bad tooth and I need to get into a dentist.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

You promised that last time@ladylydia ;)

I'm feeling much better today. Except for working with people who want to be overbearing and come in my room and make changes to my patient without ASKING. Damn nurse make me want too cut a bitch

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

f6000461e28bc2e1ee3a66ad684cc500.jpg

I'll take it

• Like 3

Spoiler

9 hours ago, Kareesh said:

I'm back! Which means I'm stalking you here as well. :D

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SQUEEEEEE#E

I was going to post a whole bunch of stuff from facebook 

but basically :P

14612400_10208378336110895_4349040808810

I will take it :D

Spoiler

1 hour ago, AugustaAdaByron said:

Found you!

animals-who-love-to-play-hide-and-seek-2

was I hiding??! :P

Spoiler

stock-photo-funny-happy-birthday-nerd-te

I was looking for something special to signify a Nerdversary.... but alas I could not

my 4th nerdversary has come and gone (15Oct12)

I am not where I was

I am not where I want to be

I am somewhere in between

Spoiler

I'm done in Louisville. Tonight's my last night here. I'll be in Memphis next

• Like 1

Spoiler

I'm done in Louisville. Tonight's my last night here. I'll be in Memphis next

Onward! Are you liking it? We sold our rv to traveling nurses.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Aside from some loneliness and youngest son school/chores issues (which AREN'T new) I'm enjoying myself

• Like 3

Spoiler

PIGTAILS!!!!!

Where you been?

Besides cycling the universe.

Spoiler

I haven't been here in forever :/

who has two thumbs up and a new gym membership??

• Like 2

Spoiler

I don't even know where to start to update y'all

been to the gym twice this week

it's a good sore :P

I am gonna put up  my motivation  wall tomorrow I will share :) I got new stuffs :)

• Like 2

Spoiler

Where are you?

For how long?

How are you? Mentally, emotuonally, spiritually?

What are you planning for thenext 4 weeks?

That would be a good start...

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

On 12/4/2016 at 1:12 PM, wildross said:

Where are you?

For how long?

How are you? Mentally, emotuonally, spiritually?

What are you planning for thenext 4 weeks?

That would be a good start...

Memphis, Tn

Until the end of Feb

ummm

mentally? 

I started a new anti-anxiety med. I think it has done wonders for me. I am in a good headspace right now

emotionally?? 

I am lonely. I need to figure out how to meet new peoples and such. I have done some googling and have found some meetups and such. I am trying to get better about getting out of my comfort zone. In Louisville I had found some meetups and had gone. The first time was terrible and difficult. It got easier. I am trying to get better about it

spiritually??

I don't even know how to begin there. I haven't been to church in forever. I talk to God daily. 

What are you planning for the next 4 weeks?

I got an anytime fitness membership. My plan is to go twice a week for the next month. I also plan to work on going to some meetups and getting out and making more offline friends. 

here's for the updates of physical stuff :)

my fat percentage has decreased even though I have gained weight

15350492_10208840488264410_6404143408869

negative numbers indicate a gain.

15253524_10208840643668295_4758210642411

overall I am down inches almost everywhere since my last big respawn (beginning of aug) I gained 6.2 inches since my last measurements (mid oct) but considering I was travelling and on vacation for the last month AND it was thanksgiving :P I think that's not too shabby :)

• Like 1

Spoiler

And yeah for a vacation too!

Amen to that!

Gym tonight. Happened to be working out at the same time as a giant gym bro. Dude had multiple 45s on his bench. Dude was getting amazing amounts in the air. Was cool because we were kinda in this odd sync. Lift break Lift break new Lift. It's weird when it works out like that.

f6b08c39476953a37e17d82eec28568a.jpg

f0348105e1ff0eaadf36be25376f2eda.jpg

8dc2b4b9c3a64776655679b7572a10fa.jpg

One of my new favorite songs

1c6842a9c4a6b9563c4310bba1c16f59.jpg

014b9509c677c643483e2eacbe294c93.jpg

8de1fd9db0bf9f9856416398fbbca146.jpg

Spoiler

48492d04d8f6bc44d92a00f61c823ea3.jpg

a54802edee49fda3f8cc9c5dfea07a81.jpg

Spoiler

Forgot to mention

a4013e98d0c49e64c905eab5f19cb616.jpg

First 10k total volume in a good while. Over a year. Felt good.

Spoiler

I haven't been here in a while... 

eh... I thought I had been here more recently

this format is difficult to navigate on my computer... and typing is difficult on the phone... it's frustrating because I LOVED it here... and now I feel unwelcome because of the changes to the format... I can't find posts that I have made... I try fifteen hundred times to make a new activity stream and make it workout and it doesn't... it will show me two pages of things that people have replied to one post.... and like no other posts... I can't figure it out

I have a chrome book... I tried to see if I could get the tapatalk app on my laptop... but it didn't work... I will try again wednesday... I put a reminder in my phone

tumblr_mnq50bvocN1qcvqsto1_250.gif

this is how I feel about the changes to the format of the forums :(

doomsday-wall-320x240.jpg

me                                                     the forum

Spoiler