YAY JENN!

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

YAY JENN!

I have so much excite

:D:wub: 

everybody-squee.gif

oh I did... you heard me squee

Woo hoo! Congrats on the shoulder stand!!

Sent by Captain's orders via raven

THANKS!

Yay! You've inspired to me to start doing handstand practices. Maybe I'll work on that on my gym off days or something. 

So happy for you!

EVERYBODY_DANCE_NOW!.gif

DO IT kareesh!!

Looking at your YouTube channle now, going to sub for sure.

awesome :D

I found another challenge for you:

00a90bbfa32e779172b09b36541cbfd8.jpg

ok :D

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

workout tonight was 25 min on the foam roller doing all kinds of fun things.... 

10904824_10204034484797327_1043057803_n.

including this which we are calling "hands free head bridge with shoulder support" (was all the way up on my head and barely touching the shoulder support) 

did lots of leg raises and lifting and whatnot... 

looked a LOT like this (this video was from last month)

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

eeeek triple post...

that's the TAME part???

/me heads to google....

yup

• Like 1

Spoiler

eeeek triple post...

that's the TAME part???

/me heads to google....

yup

Ya, it freaked me out a little. (A lot)

My bad on the triple post. :)

• Like 1

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

no worries :P

Spoiler

I HAVE TO GO THERE.

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Awesome job on the shoulder stand. I'm going to start working on that. I got frustrated with never being able to do a handstand, and hope that I can copy your awesomeness with the shoulder stand.

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

10891770_10204034969889454_3429512397761

zombie brought me a snack

1601545_10204036566609371_20959655727331

dinner

dear meat ... I seared it... spiced it (cayenne, italian mix, minced onions, chipotle, garlic) then put some rice wine vinegar (I was out of balsalmic BOOOO) and baked it for like 20 min 

the veggies are jicama and sweet potatoes and green peppers (spiced like the dear... without the vinegar)

Spoiler

it was indeed ;)

-------------------------

10923214_796507477053633_629987615283264

• Like 1

Spoiler

That looks SOOOO GOOOD that I'm actually going to buy the ingredients and make it for myself tonight.

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

That looks SOOOO GOOOD that I'm actually going to buy the ingredients and make it for myself tonight.

glad I could inspire you... the spicy of the cayenne and chipotle really offset the sweetness of the pepper and the sweet potato :) (I made essentially the same thing tonight with chicken instead (and no peppers) and I used cumin in my spice mix... really brought out that something something that  I wanted!!)

Oooh, I like deer meat. I eat all the animals! Except shark. Shark is nasty aside from the fin.

I don't know I have ever had shark... living inland makes those things expensive

and on to today's update :)   (as usual... most of this is copy/paste from various fb posts over the day )

WOD: 1 hour at the trampoline park

(basically this was it... for an hour... with some jumping off stuff... and trying to do tricks and stuff... it was AMAZING and I am spent in a way I haven't been for a LONG time.... this wrist thing has really limited me... and I REALLY overdid it... but it iwas FUN!

10923554_10204049719738191_7465845321879

I eventually was able to jump high enough and pull my legs shigh enough I could slap my feet :D

10905980_10204049719418183_5676352881323

I took you nerds with me :)

10888786_10204049708577912_847484747896010917074_10204049724298305_4673480924774 it was a little warm in there :D

I got home and Zombie said "oh hey I made you an Apple smoothie ... but I drank it"

10003490_10204049710817968_2689557087604

I was SUPER SAD

10410155_10204049708297905_8548101565758

This is how I feel right now. ... just got home from an hour at the new trampoline park in cville.... that's one of the hardest workouts I've ever sucked at (but hey to be awesome sometimes you start with suck)

10919057_383241595169233_858472279991166

I loved this :P

On a more serious note: wellbutrin... I am not sure how to say how I feel... I feel like the confrontation with my daughter earlier was easier to deal with (ok well the first two I was able to keep my head and when she wanted to argue/yell the third time I DID raise my voice but I left the room within a minute and didn't drag it out)... I feel like the feelings of uselessness and that people are better off without me are a little less frequent... (I believe I went all day today without thinking that one time!) I feel like I MIGHT have more energy (although I don't feel less tired... which is weird I know... but that's me... and I need to figure out how to explain it to the doc when I go in)... and I actually felt joyful tonight... like REALLY instead of faking it (which has been what I HAVE been doing...)

from what I read you are supposed to notice differences in your energy levels from the first dose... and reports on how long it takes to see differences in your mood varies... 

Spoiler

for a long time now it has been a dream of mine that when I have MY own place that we have an "epic training barn" that doubles as our rec space (meaning a couch/entertainment center on wheels or sliding platforms and a place to serve food/drinks whatever)

I have always wanted to make the walls into climbing walls sorta like in the "ninja training bedroom" (a LOT like the END of this video with less bedroom stuff in it  and ESPECIALLY the salmon ladder for pull ups and one of those things with two columns of pegs in it  and you hold a peg in one hand and move the peg in the other hand to climb up the wall... what is THAT even called??)

anyways I have also been looking at parkour training gyms (like with indoor space) and my visit to the trampoline park tonight makes me think that I might not mind having a big ole tramp or two (and stuff to jump off of and whatnot)

I am not sure how to go about planning for this... I will probably end up building/installing MOST of this (oldest boy plans to help) and I am not sure what I need to learn (I know how to do some basic carpentry... I can hang drywall and find a stuff and stuff like that) but how do you hang the rock climbing things... how do you DESIGN a place like that

and I think it's possible this epic training barn may end up costing more than the house  but a girl has to do what a girl has to do right?? besides can you think of the parties?!?!

• Like 2

Spoiler