5db02a4b228766e5858b92345312e3f4.jpgf9871d30c3945b2b093246c002f61d3b.jpg11e193c47daa860dc7bee6cb35d9bb4f.jpg02cce53c8848c3e4ba62a86da9b30048.jpgd10206423f2af5022b9f17ae66a13041.jpge730d33c2b161b3a60794fd2530fb2d4.jpg

So tired. ... long couple a days. ... walked up that hill and down it today

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

5db02a4b228766e5858b92345312e3f4.jpgf9871d30c3945b2b093246c002f61d3b.jpg11e193c47daa860dc7bee6cb35d9bb4f.jpg02cce53c8848c3e4ba62a86da9b30048.jpgd10206423f2af5022b9f17ae66a13041.jpge730d33c2b161b3a60794fd2530fb2d4.jpg

So tired. ... long couple a days. ... walked up that hill and down it today

hmmmm... sent by magic.... or fairies.... or small woodland creatures maybe? how does this thing work?

Ah, I bet it felt good to be outside a bit and walk, even if you are tired now.

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

It did... although the pollen aftermath is ugh [emoji14]

But it's one step closer!

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

It did... although the pollen aftermath is ugh [emoji14]

But it's one step closer!

Ugh, allergies. It rained here today, and my allergies are still driving me crazy. May and June are my worst for allergies

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

gorgeous day! I'm so glad you got outside for a walk!

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Ugh, allergies. It rained here today, and my allergies are still driving me crazy. May and June are my worst for allergies

mine are pretty intense all year long :/

they aren't as bad when we keep pthe house clean

gorgeous day! I'm so glad you got outside for a walk!

me too

aiming for 1000 steps every day :)

• Like 3

Spoiler

I made more steps YESTERDAY than all week last week

d193a43086f38793a0475f20f1700f97.jpgc614ee5a8ec2767f57dacfc35f460217.jpg

• Like 2

Spoiler

I feel like im getting there. ... last two days my steps have dropped because I'm not wearing the ace wrap (which means i feel less stable and tire easier) AND I'm using only one crutch most of the time (and no crutch inside my house) I've been working on body weight squats. ... I've got control ALMOST to parallel. ... I've not needed the narcotics in almost a week. ... transitioned back to the meloxicam (i started it right before the fall) which is for chronic pain. ...

I need to be crutch free all the time to go back to work. ... and I'm going to have to be up to at least 8k steps a day to feel confident that i can return and do my job safely. ... and I've a feeling it'll be a while before in able to move the kind of weight I'm used to moving. ... but one step at a time eh?

ba29bd9bab4ad947f5b304ce27a247aa.jpg2447df97a353fe831f4e9cced83a4b16.jpg

• Like 2

Spoiler

I'd send you some of my scar cream, but I know you want to keep that scar as a badge of honor!

I think it's kinda fitting that i end up with a smily face scar ;)

Spoiler

Copied from facebook

845fc20ad68c06a1c338c4d24df94ebd.jpg

Monthly steps

5898ab9f4614f499c75d82089bd4728c.jpg

• Like 3

Spoiler

I feel like im ready to go crazy. ... I'm tired and cranky and feel stuck

I'm finally getting out and about then Sunday i got 3k steps and sobbed myself to sleep. ... took it easy today went to a friends house and they grilled and i sat on the deck. ...

1bbcd2ba629a49267882b7824e096bfe.jpg3632593c3393d241a6438d786bc83f70.jpgf57cc48b586e69c11cfc4cfbc57ae492.jpgfe5e13d95c1303e96647b3fd90d40264.jpg356d578a8f797462ccad234ef607a092.jpg

• Like 1

Spoiler

puppy therapy and someone elses' house is exactly what you need sometimes. <3 glad you had a good break!

• Like 2

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

I've been quiet because there isn't much to report

I'm bored as hell

Still in a considerable amount of discomfort. ... still fighting with kids. ...

I think when he said be still this isn't what God meant

63cdcfb683da79ce96688d606561fd6c.jpg

Spoiler

sigh... still not much to report... 

I have lung crud... went to the doc a few days ago and got steroids and antibiotics... steroids make me.... we call it "pred head" I get so emotional... and my anxieties are OFF THE CHART... 

I spent the last couple weeks waffling back and forth... I have been in serious financial issues (I essentially haven't paid my car payment in 2 months... I have paid my rent and food... and if not for some amazing angels last month my water and lights would be turned off)... I have been getting all kinds of bills for my accident (I am at ~4k that I have to pay for my portion... I am thinking GOD for insurance... my surgery was 13,000$.... I have to pay liek 140... I dunno what I would do if I have to pay it ALL out of pocket)

I feel like such a failure as an adult that I don't have savings... that I am almost 40 years old and I live paycheck to paycheck... this is why I have been TRYING so damn hard to make a budget and stop screwing myself up... 

but today I was reminded that part of being an adult is knowing when you need help... so I made a gofundme... 

http://www.gofundme.com/alienjenn

if you can help by sharing or praying or anything... it would really help me out... I hate feeling like I am begging... but I don't know what else to do... 

I love you guys :D 

Spoiler

543f132887e9340cd438d634b772b250.jpg

Spoiler

Holy crap guys!

afc1500025ea50e17fa110980c7fcf37.jpg

Also I've been drawing. .. I'll share some pics tomorrow. ...

I dunno why I've not been in here. ... so many things to update

• Like 3

Spoiler

8ef6e5afc4a1fd76d1730c4e14953f98.jpg

Considering it's my first time lifting since 23 November I'm OK with it. .. went super slow. ... did ohp standing overhead triceps extensions and bench. .. kept it really low. ... i wanted to do one more set but my knee was starting to bug me so I'm done and going home to rest

cbe23468e69c18767c12ce2e689332ea.jpg

• Like 2

Spoiler

and finally the sharing of the pics and a PROPER update.... 

knee first... 

been sharing my weekly summaries from fitbit... every day this week I had 8k steps (with the exception of sunday which was almost 7k) pain is... not terrible... I am achy at the end of the day but I am just taking my one dose of meloxicam in the mornings... Therapy is going well... I have been going to the dog park every day and walking... yesterday we went around the side that has the slightly more technical (well more technical than GRASS) trails and walked... I have done more than 10 flights of stairs every day (sunday I got 29) in elevation gain... I haven't done any ACTUAL stairs ;) although tuesday leaving therapy I went DOWN the stairs and it felt good :D

I AM 39 IN MY FRIEND LIST!!!!!! a few weeks ago I was all the way down in the 80's!!!!! 

11196254_10205139411139795_8702349038814

11225734_10205046189409310_3704998216186996142_10205046190489337_536691978521165

this one is REALLY enjoying all the time she is getting at the dog park... and running free and the river :D

10603525_10205046190769344_528287683477611407049_10205073883421643_7769553316357

Spoiler