• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

spezzy

[archive / outdated] Challenge Questions Thread

Quick question. and I don't belive this question goes here. But can someone explain how to get the progress bars up. I'm really confused about it.

Progress Bars:

Click the "Special BBCode" button to the left of Font. Select Progress Bar from the drop-down list. Enter the desired color and percentage in their respective fields.

Alternatively, typing out the code in the following structure gives the progress bar in my signature (omit the asterisks): [*progress=red]10[/*progress].

Which date does the next six week challenge actually start? It seems that one page says july 26-sept. 6 and the main challenge page says that it starts Monday the 27th.

Which date does the next six week challenge actually start? It seems that one page says july 26-sept. 6 and the main challenge page says that it starts Monday the 27th.

Not sure if you got your answer yet, but it starts on Monday, the 27th. Tomorrow for most of us! Good luck!

Has a sign-up sheet for groups/accountabilibuddies been posted for the new challenge? I can't find one.

And maybe someone can explain to me why I can't seem to properly embed a link. I've tried the Special BBC Code thing as well as manually entering the code and it doesn't want to cooperate...

What's the norm for the 6WC, I have just signed up to NF yesterday and noticed challenge started but feel I should spend time getting through the academy first then looking at challenges in the future.

What are your thoughts people?

What's the norm for the 6WC, I have just signed up to NF yesterday and noticed challenge started but feel I should spend time getting through the academy first then looking at challenges in the future.

What are your thoughts people?

doing the challenge can teach you a lot about nf's way of thinking, but it can be a bit… invested… if you are starting. If you are just starting, there is nothing wrong with taking ie slow and joining the next challenge.

That said, I joined NF because of the challenges, so I was anxious to join my first and barely even waited till I joined one…

doing the challenge can teach you a lot about nf's way of thinking, but it can be a bit… invested… if you are starting. If you are just starting, there is nothing wrong with taking ie slow and joining the next challenge.

That said, I joined NF because of the challenges, so I was anxious to join my first and barely even waited till I joined one…

Thanks Erosan, It does seem to need a time investment on top of training which at present, i don't have much of.

Thought love how much it is community driven, great motivation, which I really need also if I'm to drop 20lbs by wedding day October

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks Erosan, It does seem to need a time investment on top of training which at present, i don't have much of.

Thought love how much it is community driven, great motivation, which I really need also if I'm to drop 20lbs by wedding day October

Oooh a wedding! Congrats!

Just wanted to throw my tuppence in, what I'm realising is the good part of these challenges is that you are in total control.

If your main challenge is buffing up, then your quests could be - finish academy quests

- get on top of diet

- maintain or improve on current workout plan

Might work? Might keep you motivated without taking any more time than you already want to invest.

Just a thought

Oooh a wedding! Congrats!

Just wanted to throw my tuppence in, what I'm realising is the good part of these challenges is that you are in total control.

If your main challenge is buffing up, then your quests could be - finish academy quests

- get on top of diet

- maintain or improve on current workout plan

Might work? Might keep you motivated without taking any more time than you already want to invest.

Just a thought

Thank you, makes sense I have started on the bww level 3, think I will dig in to that for a while and get used to scoring myself on eating and training, then get stuck into the next challenge.

But thank you very much for the words of advise.

Hey guys, I completed my first challenge with flying colors. Unfortunately I got halfway through my second one (the June/July cycle) and dropped out of existence due to personal issues. I'm finally getting back into stride in my normal life and was wondering if I need to start over as a recruit or if I can jump back into ranger territory after the next (not this) cycle starts.

Hey guys, I completed my first challenge with flying colors.

So you've gotten your feet wet and learned the basics. I don't see the point in having to do another challenge as a Recruit

Excellent news, the one week break works perfectly for me. I've got a family wedding on October 24th, so I'm planning to kick it off a day or two early and finish it early. There's wedding cake to be eaten, and there may or may not be a small glass of sherry to be consumed... :)

• Like 5

If I want to join the next challenge, should I be joining the Recruits as I'm new to NF and it's my first challenge?

Do I wait for that challenge forum to start before putting up my goals?

If I want to join the next challenge, should I be joining the Recruits as I'm new to NF and it's my first challenge?

Do I wait for that challenge forum to start before putting up my goals?

Yes and Yes. The forums for the new challenge will most likely be opened on Monday/Tuesday of next week, and you'll be able to create your first challenge thread then.

Welcome to NF! :)

• Like 2

Hi Everyone! I am excited and getting ready for the next challenge. I was wondering if anyone knows the dates which the next challenge will run. I would like to set my S.M.A.R.T. goals over the three day weekend and was hoping for the dates in order to plan. I searched around the forums but have not been able to find what I am looking for. Can anyone help me out? 

Thanks so much in advance!

I was wondering the same thing. The site still says the next challenge is July 27th, but I think that's the one that has already passed.

I'm assuming that our glorious leaders and comrades have been busy with something big.

Hi Everyone! I am excited and getting ready for the next challenge. I was wondering if anyone knows the dates which the next challenge will run. I would like to set my S.M.A.R.T. goals over the three day weekend and was hoping for the dates in order to plan. I searched around the forums but have not been able to find what I am looking for. Can anyone help me out? 

Thanks so much in advance!

I was wondering the same thing. The site still says the next challenge is July 27th, but I think that's the one that has already passed.

I'm assuming that our glorious leaders and comrades have been busy with something big.

From a few posts up the page:

Got the challenge dates from Lauren:

9/7-9/13 - Break

9/14 - 10/25 - Challenge

10/26 - 11/1 - Break

11/2 - 12/14 - Challenge

• Like 1