NaNoWriMo Squad!

Kishi

So... if work sends you home cause you sound like crap... I am supposed to use that time to rest... or write my NaNoWriMo?!

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

So... if work sends you home cause you sound like crap... I am supposed to use that time to rest... or write my NaNoWriMo?!

write mad woman, write!! and then rest after said feverish writing session!

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Sounds like a plan guys. See you on the other side! :P

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

writing could be considered resting.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

hey, if anyone wants to add me as a friend on the NaNoWriMo site, my name is: needanightlight (on g+ i'm danielle719)

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I am bananandrea on the site... can't figure out how to add people though :/

you can search for usernames just using the search function.

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Alright guys. I am behind schedule a bit, and only at 1785 words at the moment. I was planning on pumping out a bunch of words this weekend but it looks like I will be emergency packing/moving instead :/

Hey guys,

how's NANO coming? My story is finally coming together and writing a bit easier. Made some good progress this even. I'm behind at 2,832 words but not that far down.

oh and I'm Scarlet Matrix on NANO's site. You can add me and I've added most of you already I think.

banana - don't worry too much. (((hugs))))sometimes unfortuantely life gets in the way and you can catch up.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

offically at 8,039, hoping to get a another 2K tonight but we'll see. I'm supoosed to be doing homework, which is so not happening. yes I will get it done but NANO is alot more fun. Story is unfolding nicely although, there's still large gaps. It's a good thing, I have quite a ways to go on word count.

Pinupgeek - awesome that your outline saved you. I rarely get as much done on the weekends as I hope. It's like every thing piles on and you end up writing for 10 mins. when you thought you'd get 30 and it's just not productive.

Kishi - better to find out now. hopefully I'm not too late but don't toss whatever you were workign on, save it in case, you want to come back to it after NANO though. Glad you found something that will work.\

ETA - does anyone else find having the Stats on your NANO page really helpful? I love having the graph there, it really make it visual for me. I'll be over the word count if I get just this far. I can do another 100 sort of thing. It really helps.

ETA - does anyone else find having the Stats on your NANO page really helpful? I love having the graph there, it really make it visual for me. I'll be over the word count if I get just this far. I can do another 100 sort of thing. It really helps.

I've had the stats page up on my browser all week. I get refresh happy with it after sprints: "Oooh, if I did this many words, what day will I hypothetically finish on now?"

Human Ranger

My Current Challenge

10,000!!!

lol, I thought I was the only who did. I always have to update the word count even if I haven't gotten that much done since last time.

I measure progress in catchign up against that. ooo, now I'll finish on Dec 13 and I started out with dec 30 this morning.

Hey, just want to let you guys know: I'm going to set up a chatroom for sprints. It'll be open from 9 PM EST to midnight. If anybody's feeling the mad dash for 5K, today's the day for it... or so the Sprints community says.

I'm feeling it. If anyone wants to come in and sprint with me, you'll know where to find me.

Or, um. There's been a new challenge leveled.

This Friday, being 11/11/11, there's a challenge thread on the NaNo forums. The gist of it seems to be that you either write for 11 hours if you have the day off, or you sprint like mad and go for 11,111 words.

Since I've confirmed that I'm going to have that day off, and since that's going to be a rest day any way I cut it, I'm wondering if anyone else is feeling this challenge? This would be great for people who have fallen off on their word count, and I don't mind sitting in a chat room all day to make this happen.

Let me know.

well done Kishi!!!!!!

Wish I could have done but it but I had clinical all day yesterday. I did manage to write over 500 words in clinical

Writing assignments from class are killing me. They are not comign together nicely at all. so I'm wasting so much time on them that I could be using for NANO

I'm at 15K. going to try do at least 2,000 words today and tomorrow. that should get me mostly caught up. I'm beginning to think I may be one of those writing depserately right up to the fnal hour. I'd kinda of planned on pulling far enough ahead to have the last day off if I want it but right now, it looks like that may not happen.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines