Well well well, we meet again. 

Having fought my way through the first challenge, I find myself standing in front of the most secretive and most shadowy guild hall in our humble Nerdville. It seems like a million eyes are watching me from the shadows. I knock on the door, and it opens.

I'm ushered into a dark room, and handed a file. 

"This is your target."

To complete my mission successfully, I will need the strength and stamina to physically confront them, the dexterity to escape, wisdom and charisma (and linguistic skills) to blend in with the locals.  

Main Goal: Build Strength and Flexibility, and Consistency 

Goal 1: Bodyweight training 3X per week

STR 2, DEX 2

I will be doing the BBWW or a HIIT Neila Rey workout if I'm short on time.

Goal 2: Daily Yoga

30 minutes of Adriene Mishler or Erin Mott's youtube yoga. (For the second week of the challenge I'll have no internet, so I'll just improvise with whatever I can remember).

DEX 3, CON 2

Goal 3: Daily Plank

(yesterday's plank + 10 seconds)

My ultimate goal is 5 minutes (in this challenge). 

STR 1, STA 1

Life goal: Daily activity on Lang-8.

1. Study Korean for 1 hour. WIS 2

2. Correct someone's English post. CHA 2

ninja-punch.gif

• Like 5

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Yay, subbing so I can follow you here now! Your challenges look both fun and, well... challenging! I think I'm going to use your character sheet this time too, so thanks for that :)

Happy New Year to you and I hope you have a great start to your challenge!

• Like 1

level 4 medusa monk

STR 6 | STA 5 | DEX 5 | CON 6 | WIS 6 | CHA 4

challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 (current)

myfitnesspal | fitbit | habitrpg

sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc

Sounds like an awesome challenge. Looking forward to seeing you rock it!

• Like 1

Level 18 Wood-Elf Assassin

battle log: counting the good things

current challenge: something, nothing, all the things

previous challenges: 25242322212019181716, 151413121110987654, 321

How cool is it that the same God who created mountains and oceans and galaxies looked at you and thought the world needed one of you, too

Life goal: Daily activity on Lang-8.

1. Write a short blog post in Korean. WIS 2

2. Correct someone's English post. CHA 2

Fellow Korean language practitionner!!!

I am also adding a Korean practice goal this time around.

Good luck on your challenge!! You will do awesome!

Sub'ed for awesomeness ^_^

• Like 1

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising up every time we fall." Confucius

Thanks for the new names in online yoga videos! I'm looking at the Animal Flow Inspiration sequences at the moment and putting them down on my To Learn list.

Those look awesome! Adding them to my list too. :)

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Similar goals to me - and don't worry you already blend in at the assassins guild! I have to try and blend into the understairs work force of a mysterious fortress . We are both planking, so I'll have to keep up with how your doing for inspiration :] Good luck with all your goals!

• Like 1

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!

The target (codename: 9-tailed Fox) knows I'm after her. She has launched an attack. While I slept, a  bio-agent was pumped into my sleeping quarters. It attacked my sinuses and lungs, but I will not let it stop me. 

My contacts have revealed that she may be working with the Monkey. The mission has moved forward. 9 days from now, I will travel to the Monkey's lair, atop a snowy mountain:

acTejT.jpg

I will chase him over difficult terrain. Maybe he'll lead me to the Fox.

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

doublepost.png

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Just thinking about it, the next six weeks are going to be pretty hectic for me. 

1. Running winter camp at my school this week. 

2. Fly to France on Sunday night for a vacation with my parents. 

3. Fly back and pack up my apartment and slowly move stuff down on weekends.

4. Have my last couple of weeks teaching at my current school.

5. Doing all the paperwork to move to another school and another city. 

6. Saying goodbye to the friends who are leaving and the ones I'm leaving behind.

By the end of this challenge, I'll have a few days left at my current school and I'll be starting a new phase of my life, living with my awesome boyfriend in a new city, with new and healthy habits and a rockin' body to go with it. 

It's going to be pretty tough. 

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Another big thing is that I haven't seen my dad since I moved to Korea 2 years ago. Before I moved, I spent two months training my butt off (literally) until I'd dropped 10kg. It was a huge change in a short time and had me working out almost 4hrs a day (because I had nothing else to do) and being very strict with intermittent fasting and calorie counting. A change that big and that fast is not really sustainable, though... Needless to say that all fell apart once I moved an started a full time job and found plenty of other excuses. 

Now I've gained back that weight (and then some) and I've got a week until I see my dad for the first time since I left. When my mom came to visit, she didn't mean to be mean, but she did keep commenting on my weight, and that really hurt me. I'm worried about that look of disappointment in his eyes when he sees me. 

But I'm trying to use that to motivate me... Anyway, I'm not doing this for them; it's for me. And I think they'll be happy once they see how hard I'm trying. 

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

hey! following you this challenge, master of pixels. 

re: your parents. you know what, I am certain they love you a lot, but it really is a personal failing of theirs if all they can do is note your appearance. you are so much more than that. you should have a look of disappointment in YOUR eyes that THEY should fear. if you know what I mean.

you DO have a lot of stuff going on for this challenge - but your goals are also all keyed to workouts that are portable and that you can squeeze in as long as you make time at the beginning or end of the day. I think you've got it!

• Like 1

2014! #1 | #2 | #3 | #4 | #5 2015! #6 | #7 | #8 | #9 | #10 | #11 | #12 | 2016! #13 | #14 | #15 | #16 | #17 | #18 | #19 | #20 | #21 | #22 | #23 | 2017! #24 | #25 | #26 | #27 | #28 | #29 | #30 | #31 | #32 | #33 | 2018! #34 | #35 | #36 | #37v1 | #37v2 | 2019! #38 | #39 | #40reference materials | academy battle log

mermaid ninja assassin. on a motorcycle. with swords. and knitting needles. and kittens.

Thanks, folks! 

Well, it's about half an hour before sunrise and half an hour after my alarm went off. Time to get moving on this thing!

Its-Go-Time-adventuresofd.jpeg

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Workout done! Yoga done! Planks done! A great start to the day and a great start to the challenge. :D

• Like 4

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

No one can know the joy I feel until they move to Asia and for two years haven't had new jeans that fit perfectly OUT OF THE BOX, sent from their mothers, ...

Words fail.

Let me tell you with a gif.

LFGyGX.gif

• Like 3

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

I'm moving from Daegu to ulsan so I can live with my boyfriend instead of taking a two hour bus trip every weekend to see him.

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Subbing for more awesome!  Loved following you last time!!!

Also, France..... so jealous........ my favorite of the placed I've lived.

• Like 1

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

I'm moving from Daegu to ulsan so I can live with my boyfriend instead of taking a two hour bus trip every weekend to see him.

Yeah that makes sense. Also it eliminates deciding where you spend the evenings and stuff. We used to play Rock Paper Scissors. I think he let me win cow I had internet at my place :P

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk and the atoms/words don't always align

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Well my apartment is about the size of his bed so that decision was never a difficult one. :) But now we have the most beautiful apartment ever... He's already moved in.

• Like 1

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger