hurley8604 - getting back to basics

Thanks for stopping in and checking out my challenge.

Thanks for the tips and checking on a couple of the other girls who train. Due to this crazy weather and the gym holding odd hours because of it, I have yet to actually try to train two days in a row. I find out, however, that I cannot take my class on Thursday and then swim after it. Way too much for my body at the moment. Swimming beforehand I did a little better, but the class was a little bit more difficult than normal. The way my week works this week though, I can test this out. I'm doing my class tomorrow and then I have a session set up with the PT on Friday. We'll just see how sore I am on Saturday! And luckily for me I see my chiropractor on Saturday, which means I get a nice massage :)

"You won't find your answers by looking to the stars. It's a journey you'll have to take by looking inside yourself. You must write your destiny..." Christopher Reeve as Dr. Virgil Swann

Current challenge

Old Challenges: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th9th, 10th11th, 12th, 13th, 14th

Fitbit
Forum Battle Log