Druids place

Sunmage

Surprisingly, none of it.  JJ went with an electric breath weapon and Jitter Bug went with an ice breath.  

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Unrelated to dragons altogether, here is:

(play at 1.25 speed)

Because.

• Like 2

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | Year 9: 70 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Playing dragons...

True story: My parents mailed gifts to my two boys and the neighbor kids (who happen to be their aunts and uncles... one of which is younger than their nephew...).  It was a box of stuff from flashyblinkylights.com  which apparently is a real thing.  Light up swords for the boys and light up fairy wings for the girls.  All eight of them!  So the kids are running around the yard at night when all of a sudden, out comes Paw Paw my father-in-law with a blow torch pretending to be a dragon!  No, he was not aiming at the kids... he just got a really great reaction when all of a sudden he pulled out this thing and shot fire up in the air!  No children were hurt.

• Like 3

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

Current Challenge: ... this feature is still loading ...

Previous Challenges: Commiting to CommitUnashamedCoping through HopingChillaxes

Guess I'm out this challenge. Maybe instead of the challenge I will try do hang around a bit more in here with you.

But dragons are great, in world of warcraft they can appear in humanoid forms and they look so great! 

Alexstrasza.PNGysera_the_dreamer__wallpaper__by_iron_ph

Level 2 | Human | Druid

beeing prepared for... stuff

[ STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 1 | CON: 5 | WIS: 11 | CHA: 1 ]

Current: Challenge 2: Clean Home & Clean Mind

Challenge 1: Nutrition

Guess I'm out this challenge. Maybe instead of the challenge I will try do hang around a bit more in here with you.

But dragons are great, in world of warcraft they can appear in humanoid forms and they look so great! 

Alexstrasza.PNGysera_the_dreamer__wallpaper__by_iron_ph

Aww why dear?

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Aww why dear?

I missed the start and I'm unmotivated to decide on some fix goals. I have lots of old habits that I have to work on. Oh and I bought me into the nf academy but this didn't help with my motivation at all.

Level 2 | Human | Druid

beeing prepared for... stuff

[ STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 1 | CON: 5 | WIS: 11 | CHA: 1 ]

Current: Challenge 2: Clean Home & Clean Mind

Challenge 1: Nutrition

I missed the start and I'm unmotivated to decide on some fix goals. I have lots of old habits that I have to work on. Oh and I bought me into the nf academy but this didn't help with my motivation at all.

If you set an alarm on your phone or a few, which will be your time each day to do that one thing. I notice if I do that (that alarm is so annoying), I will actually do my meditation

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

There's the software "Hot Alarm Clock" where you can set many alarms with actions your PC should perform when the alarm goes off. I used it and after the 30 days trial you can easily uninstall it and install it again in order to continue using it. I was so fascinated by the idea I thought of buying it already. (The developer has done a good job, and it could be useful for me so this would just be fair.) But well. Still short on money and it didn't help me really much yet.. but using it for the workout plan or establishing new habits in general sounds like a really good plan so maybe I'll give it another chance :)

"The purpose of life is to be happy." - Tendzin Gyatsho, the 14th Dalai Lama 

Character

I've tried something similar with my old sports watch.  I had a timer set to go off every half an hour to remind me to pray - mostly just quick turning off the alarm, taking a deep breath, and thanking God for something in my life.  I found this very helpful.

• Like 4

1 Tim 4:7-8 "...train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value,

godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come."

I just have to say how impressed I am with the amount of activity in the Druid forum!  The support I see from one another just puts a huge smile on my face.  Keep up the amazing work everyone!   :love_heart:

• Like 5
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

I just have to say how impressed I am with the amount of activity in the Druid forum!  The support I see from one another just puts a huge smile on my face.  Keep up the amazing work everyone!   :love_heart:

Isn't it. *gitty* Omg gets me excited to everyone supporting each other.

I really think this year is looking up for me. *happy dance*

Also, so excited I get to work with wildlife this spring. *flailing arms* I been wanting to do that for awhile now.

Enough about me, keep it up guys and let's make this great year for all. :D

• Like 3

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Yeay for putting huge smiles there!  All of you have certainly helped me smile this past week!

674b29d823f0bbe64beccdcaee8c3800.jpg

• Like 2

Well, I've lurked around the forums a little this challenge and hit like here or there, but I thought it about time for me to come home to my guild and say hello.  Glad to see such activity at the start of the challenge!  (it's the part I always miss).  I'm going to remain out this one instead of joining two weeks late (which seems to be my usual), but I'll pop in and cheer some folks on while trying to get used to my new life as "some guy with a Masters degree that actually goes to work five days a week" instead of "some guy in a graduate program that teaches two days and sometimes goes to class every now and again and studies when the mood strikes him"..  The change seemed a little too much to pair with a challenge this time.  In random good news though, it means I have a little money to regularly (once a week-ish) start dropping into some group yoga practices so I have someone to make sure my form hasn't gotten sloppy.

Looks like you're off to a good start for the challenge and the year.  Keep up the momentum!  

• Like 3

Level 10 Vegetarian Vampire Warrior

STR: 16 DEX: 7 STA: 6 WIS: 46 CON: 27 CHA: 17

Intro | Challenge: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

I just got dumped. Don't know yet if this will become a good or a bad thing for my personal development.

More likely good, if you use your experience to your advantage. Or just use it as an excuse to do something awesome like a robotic dragon that burns down villages makes cupcakes.

• Like 2

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Drawing dragons is kinda of tough. Somehow Draco end up becoming a smoker (I guess it works since I struggle with an old addiction of cutting, though now just minor urges).

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Soooo.

What are you doing to get over this midchallenge issues?

I just feel empty, tired, sleepy and so on...

And it is not because I did too much ;)

In my case more activity will do it.

What works for you?

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

For me, I gave myself permission to do a bit less on my one most stressful goal - cleaning the house. :P I figured as long as I vacuumed the floor (my nemesis!) I was going fine. I've also started trying to focus on completing one day at a time so I don't stress out about how far I have to go or how much progress I think I'm not making. 

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit

I notice for push-ups goal as long as I keep at it, even if I not able to do one by the end of the challenge, I'll let myself pass since I know I'm really close to it.

So how's everyone doing?

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I stumbled this past weekend, but I got right back on track!  I have two whole weeks to prove to myself that I can do it!  :frog:

• Like 1
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

Decently well - not perfectly, which drives me crazy. But I'm still here, still working on my goals more often than not and not beating myself up for my imperfections as much as I use to. I'll take what victories I can :D

Level 5 Lizardfolk: Assassin STR - 4, DEX - 3, STA - 5, CON -4, WIS - 20, CHA - 12

"You want to know the difference between a master and a beginner? The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Current Challenge: "Idealistinfire's 2% Improvement Plan"     Battle Log: "Idealistinfire Battle's Saboteur's Spawn"                                

Epic Quest: No fancy name yet

Hit a bit of a mental slump; mostly triggered by a negative social interaction which made me want to retract from everything and play games instead; so my cleaning is a bit behind. That is about all that I've slacked on though; Morning yoga is pretty much a habit, plus I'm too foggy in the mornings to resist and it wakes me up... And I've got a good feel for how much I need to eat in a day, rarely overeating now. 

Also cleaning when it's hot is not fun at all. D:

Stonie

They/Them

Currently reading: Good Omens by Terry Pratchet & Neil Gaiman

Currently playing: Outer Worlds (Xbox)

Current DnD character: A radio presenter who’s magical bardic weapon is a portable radio broadcaster’s kit