As the title suggests, this challenge is all about acquiring as much money as possible. Most of my mental breakdowns have been triggered by money-related things, and my fear of getting evicted and living in poverty. Student loan repayments are also approaching soon, and more bills are coming in, and my work hours are getting cut, and fuck everything I HATE LIFE AND EVERYTHING IS HOPELESS I need to have as much money as possible so that I can keep doing the things that I still enjoy: going to the gym and cosplaying.

Since making money will involve selling some of my old things, this challenge will also fit with my recent efforts to de-clutter my living space. I'm not being a greedy asshole, I'm striving toward a minimalist lifestyle B)

1. SELL SHIT.

By the end of the challenge, I want to be rid of the following:

- My old GT SnoRacers

- Set of Riddick knives. They look badass

- Piles of Undertaker and Kane action figures

- Kane/See No Evil stuff (okay, so I used to be a big WWE fan. Don't judge me.)

- Xbox 360 that's still in the box

- Second Xbox 360 that's been collecting dust since like 2008

- Old BMX bike

- Old scooter, the ones that kids use

- Waterworld stuff collection (I used to love that movie when I was younger, and nobody else did, so at least these items will have some kind of rarity?)

- Clothes that I no longer wear

The items written in black will go on eBay, and the ones written in blue will go locally on Kijiji. Clothes will be a mix of both.

2. START A BUSINESS. Or two.

I mentioned a coffee reselling business in the previous challenge, but then depression happened, and I had the blahs for like 3 weeks over the holidays and never did the thing. More on this later.

I've also considered starting a cat-sitting business, or a cosplay props business, but that requires some kind of an investment. The cat-sitting one might be okay in this city since it's full of rich government workers that might not mind paying for things like cat-sitting.

3. DO A VISUALIZATION EXERCISE EVERY DAY.

It's from this book. I put it under a cut because it's sort of long.

Also, THIS IS WHERE I NEED THE AFFIRMATION. I was thinking of using "I am calm", but does anyone have other suggestions for good affirmations?

"Self-hypnosis and Progressive Relaxation

Instructions: Read the procedure and then select a quiet place where you won't be disturbed for at least 20 minutes.
You'll use an affirmation during the exercise. It's important, so write it out before beginning. Choose your words carefully and make them all positive. The affirmation itself should be as short as possible. For example, if you wish to have more confidence, you might have a statement such as I am confident. When you use your affirmation, feel it. Sense what it's saying in every dimension. In other words, feel the confidence fill your being as the affirmation circulates throughout you.
Set an alarm clock for 20 minutes. Let the alarm return you to normal consciousness until the time period becomes conditioned--this usually only takes three to four sessions.
Lie down or recline in a comfortable fashion and loosen your clothing. You may choose to play soothing music or nature sounds in the background during this exercise. If you can, also try burning pleasant incense. Dim or eliminate lighting.
With your eyes closed, imagine that you're resting outdoors with a balmy sun bathing your body. You can feel its warmth touching you all over. Focus on your breathing and imagine the exchange. Your exhalations provide life-force energy for the plant world, just as your inhalations provide life-force energy for you. A certain synergy exists between you and the world--a sort of symbiotic relationship. Sense this, and imagine feeling your being extending in and out of all life with every breath.
Breathe deeply and evenly for a moment. Inhale for a count of three, hold for a count of three, exhale for a count of three, and hold for a count of three. Smile slightly as you do this, and complete it at least three times.
Imagine a bright, luminescent, pure gold light coming down from above and entering the top of your head. Feel the light begin to move down through your body, into the neck, down the back, through the legs, and right on down to the tips of your toes. And with one more deep inhalation, the light energy expands outward, radiating several feet from your body. Your entire being is aglow.
Open your mouth slightly and swallow. Let the muscles in the scalp completely relax. Think, Relax--relax now, and they all release. Continue the relaxation as though it were some magical potion that you just swallowed. Loosen the jaw and throat muscles, neck, shoulders, arms, back, abdomen, buttocks, thighs, calves, ankles, feet, and every single toe. To each area simply send the thought: Relax--relax now.
With your entire body relaxed, remind yourself that there's nothing to do. Right now is time to do nothing. Just let go and be...relaxed. And with a tiny effort of mind, concentrate all of your being into one of your toes. Be so wholly, totally in that toe that every minute sensation is experienced by your entire being. Do this with one toe on each foot, and then place all of your consciousness in the area of your solar plexus.
The heart region is just above this spot. Bring your consciousness between the solar plexus and the heart. From this perspective, take one single affirmation that's important to you now, and begin to see it flow back and forth between these two central points of your body. You see it and you hear it.
As soon as you see and hear it distinctively, let it begin the journey throughout your body. It disappears--but it's still there. It travels from cell to cell on a journey throughout the body, and it will be back to travel again. In fact, throughout your session from this point on, your affirmation will travel through you over and over again. As it approaches your consciousness, it may again become visible and audible. But that's of no matter; you have let it go. It announces to all of your self: This is the way it is.
When the alarm sounds, open your eyes slowly. Let yourself rest for about five minutes before getting back into the affairs of the day."

There are a few other ones from the same book I've been meaning to try also, will write them in later.

4. EAT MORE VEGETABLES.

Or eat less granola and peanut butter by replacing it with vegetables. I've done this before, usually poorly.

The challenge:
5 or more servings of vegetables: 5 points
4 servings of vegetables: 4 points
3 servings of vegetables: 3 points
2 servings of vegetables: 2 points
1 serving of vegetables: 1 point
0 servings of vegetables: 0 points

The maximum amount of points will be 210. Am I a bad enough dude to get 210 points?

Also, what's a high-protein option for breakfast that isn't eggs? I love eggs, but about half my diet right now is eggs, which probably isn't good :\ Also, this has to be something that's easy to make/cook.

LIFE QUEST 1: Personal thing that I'll elaborate on once it's done. If I pass, all will be well, and my quality of life will increase dramatically. If I fail, I'll probably be homeless and kill myself shortly after. No pressure :)

LIFE QUEST 2: Continue chopping heads off the To-Do-List Hydra. Self-explanatory

(Low quality picture of to-do-list Hyrda will go here)

Finish trollface mask
E-mail (someone doing a coat for me)
Finish new Loki coat diagrams (DO THIS ONE ASAP)
Write OG letter!
Call (insurance company) to ask about a thing
E-mail (guy from psych training)
Call (local forestry products company) and ask if hiring.
Cosplay: scales
Cosplay: get cardboard pattern of shoulder piece to send request to (tumblr friend who has access to 3D printer)
Cosplay: buy more craft foam
Cosplay: re-do chest plate
Cosplay: craft mouth piece
Buy brown paper roll for pattern drafting
Order shit from Tandy
Order smooth-on (ASK FRIEND WHICH KIND I NEED TO GET)
Build stand for cosplays so my cat stops fucking sleeping on my Loki clothes

Make a list of sci-fi and fantasy books that I have and no longer read, or won't have time to read

THESIS: corrections (reader 1)
THESIS: re-do all spectra

Set up cosplay page on FB
Sewing machine maintenance
Clear out top drawer
Buy underwear (fuuuuuuck)

Buy pants (fuuuuuuck, but less so than underwear)
Box with class notes: put the notes in binders
Write to T.H.

Take pics of clothes to sell/give away
Bring leftover clothes to ValueVillage

• Like 1

I like the idea of starting a small business. It's a great way to have little bit more of control in your life and feel good about owning something you built from scratch. Maybe you'll even make nice livable wage off it.

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

My favorite affirmation is "It's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it."

Best of luck to you this challenge!  

Also, I'm sorry to hear about the blahs you suffered during the last challenge.  Depression is a bitch.

Now - go eat some veggies!  ;)

• Like 1
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

I like LittleTurtle's affirmation.

Also, check out Mattie's Mountain Mud if you want a coffee resale. She has fair trade organic, wholesale options, and wow, is it yummy! Also, she has teas and stuff, too. And truffles, but I couldn't be trusted with a wholesale purchase of truffles around the house. :)

Keep on keeping on. Good for you for not giving in to depression; it's hard and I understand.

What vegetables did you eat today?

&Heidi

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Hi Nax! (yes, I'm not dead xD)

What a great challenge you have for yourself! Awesome that you're selling stuff, it'll definitely help with getting stuff out of the way. I don't think I ever heard the last bit of your de-clutter challenge, but from what I hear here, it went really well. The business thing also sounds good. I'm sure you'll do well, as long as you stay organised with the stuff you're doing. Make sure you have some folders for your business stuff, when starting with it, so you can stay organised with that. It'll save you a lot of mess later on.

As for the affirmation, I'm not really good with that stuff, but what about "everything will go in ease and grace"? Or "I accept, respect, and love myself, even with my flaws"? That one works for me to feel loved and therefore I'm usually able to clear my mind and think about the important stuff. If it's nothing for you, just ignore this. :P

Anywhooo, good luck with your challenge. :) I'll keep an eye on your thread.

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

Hey Naxius!

I'll be following along with the rest and wish you well in your challenge.

As you know I started a part-time, out of my home business (used bookstore that specializes in Sci-fi and Fantasy, link in my signature) years ago. Since it's based on something I love and am passionate about, putting my time and energy into it actually improves my state of being. All I can suggest for you, is find something you're passionate about and make it your own.

I know Cos-play is your thing, how about a one day Cos-play seminar? It could be broken into sections like "Beginners Builds", "Props and Design", "How to Model and Photo your Cos-play"? Just a thought. 

• Like 1

Race: Halfling     Class: Rebel

Recruit 1st 2nd 3rd 4th  5th 6th  7th  8th 9th 10th  11th 12th 13th  14th  15th

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Fictionfirst Used Books (Feel free to like my page!)

Hey Naxius!

As you know I started a part-time, out of my home business (used bookstore that specializes in Sci-fi and Fantasy, link in my signature) years ago. Since it's based on something I love and am passionate about, putting my time and energy into it actually improves my state of being. All I can suggest for you, is find something you're passionate about and make it your own.

I know Cos-play is your thing, how about a one day Cos-play seminar? It could be broken into sections like "Beginners Builds", "Props and Design", "How to Model and Photo your Cos-play"? Just a thought. 

I think a cosplay seminar would be fantastic. I know I would love to learn about it, since I'm planning on doing it for Camp NF

• Like 2

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Hiya Nax :D 

I SO feel you on the money related meltdown and fuck my life and everything about it and I might as well just jump off a bridge already feeling that comes with it...so hugs! 

As far as the affirmation: "I have everything I need in my life" (yeah it's not true today exactly, but if you are doing affirmations, you probably at least understand the affirmations and power of words and law of attraction etc. stuff and see why it would be a good one to say...yes?) 

and I am SO stealing your "to-do list Hydra" bc thats EXACTLY what they feel like to me :) 

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I like the idea of starting a small business. It's a great way to have little bit more of control in your life and feel good about owning something you built from scratch. Maybe you'll even make nice livable wage off it.

Any control in my life will be more than what I have now. And yes to livable wage!  Yes to anything that isn't in the negatives, at this point.

My favorite affirmation is "It's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it."

Best of luck to you this challenge!  

Also, I'm sorry to hear about the blahs you suffered during the last challenge.  Depression is a bitch.

Now - go eat some veggies!   ;)

I like LittleTurtle's affirmation.

Also, check out Mattie's Mountain Mud if you want a coffee resale. She has fair trade organic, wholesale options, and wow, is it yummy! Also, she has teas and stuff, too. And truffles, but I couldn't be trusted with a wholesale purchase of truffles around the house. :)

Keep on keeping on. Good for you for not giving in to depression; it's hard and I understand.

What vegetables did you eat today?

I just wish the depression would go away and stay gone. Ugh. I get counseling on campus on a fairly routine basis (speaking of which, I have to check if I still have access to this in 2015--I'm so fucked if I don't lol) and I know what the problems are and what I have to do, but...it's going to get worse before it gets better. Life goal: last until 2016?

As for vegetables, I, ehh...okay, so lately I've been existing on a steady diet of coffee, beef jerky, eggs, and mixed nuts. Also, yogourt and protein powder, which I am now out of. This means I need to go shopping and god damn it I hate shopping because this requires going outside and there's snow and hail and ffffffuuuuuuu I'll go do it later. I have until 5 PM.

I should probably make an inventory of all the vegetables I currently have, too. Or all the vegetables that are in the fridge. Mom and I can both keep it updated. I hope.

Hi Nax! (yes, I'm not dead xD)

What a great challenge you have for yourself! Awesome that you're selling stuff, it'll definitely help with getting stuff out of the way. I don't think I ever heard the last bit of your de-clutter challenge, but from what I hear here, it went really well. The business thing also sounds good. I'm sure you'll do well, as long as you stay organised with the stuff you're doing. Make sure you have some folders for your business stuff, when starting with it, so you can stay organised with that. It'll save you a lot of mess later on.

As for the affirmation, I'm not really good with that stuff, but what about "everything will go in ease and grace"? Or "I accept, respect, and love myself, even with my flaws"? That one works for me to feel loved and therefore I'm usually able to clear my mind and think about the important stuff. If it's nothing for you, just ignore this. :tongue:

Anywhooo, good luck with your challenge. :) I'll keep an eye on your thread.

The de-cluttering went...okay. I was trying to get rid of excess junk a few challenges ago. We were also doing renovations in my bedroom, which made things a little more difficult. I ended up clearing some spaces, and then other people un-cleared them, and now everything is in boxes in the crawlspace and...yeah. The mess just got moved and condensed several times. Hardly any progress was made, now that I think of it.

Oh right. I hadn't even thought of the organization thing that comes with having a business. Maybe I can just put papers in shoe boxes or something. At least they'll all stay in the same place?

Also, WB!

Hey Naxius!

Thanks!

I'm passionate about several things, I just need the motivation to actually make something happen :\

Right, the Sci-fi and Fantasy bookstore! I do remember mentioning something (at HalCon I think) about having a lot of extra Sci-Fi/Fantasy books that were no longer being read and just taking up space. Clutter, basically. I'll add "make a list of books I no longer read/won't have the time to read and show it to petefeet" to the to-do list XD If you want any of them, just let me know and then I can bring them over next time I go to NS...which might be quite a while away, but still. Or maybe it will be soon if I get called for an interview for that job I applied to in NS? o_o

I'd love to do cosplay seminars...eventually. The problem right now is that I'm still learning, and one of the local cosplayers (who is freaking AMAZING!) is going to be teaching me some things. She usually does seminars, and I'd feel like a complete ass if I were to do it at this point :P I'd totally be willing to accompany her on her seminars, though. I do how-to guides on tumblr whenever I get the chance. Or I at least want to. Once I get good at resin casting (ie, once I get enough money to order resin in bulk) I'm totally going to open an etsy shop or something.

Hiya Nax :D 

I SO feel you on the money related meltdown and fuck my life and everything about it and I might as well just jump off a bridge already feeling that comes with it...so hugs! 

As far as the affirmation: "I have everything I need in my life" (yeah it's not true today exactly, but if you are doing affirmations, you probably at least understand the affirmations and power of words and law of attraction etc. stuff and see why it would be a good one to say...yes?) 

and I am SO stealing your "to-do list Hydra" bc thats EXACTLY what they feel like to me :)

I've noted all the affirmations so far, but the one for the visualization exercise needs to be a short one. It's more of a behavior modification thing :P  The "I am confident" one from the book might work, since I have like 0/10 confidence. I thought of "I am calm" also because I tend to blow up as soon as anything even remotely stressful happens. I'll try to think of ways to shorten the ones you all suggested X)

To do list hydra is awesome!

Thanks!

Welcome back and good luck!

TY. And now I feel like drawing the damned hydra lol

• Like 2

Also, I need to ask this before the challenge starts: how am I supposed to meditate or do a visualization exercise when I have a cat that jumps on my chest, walks all over me, and paws me in the face with claws out the moment I start the exercise? Locking her out of the room only results in loud yowling and the appearance of deep scratch marks on the other side of the door.

If it sounds like this cat runs the house, it means I've described things accurately.

• Like 3

Also, I need to ask this before the challenge starts: how am I supposed to meditate or do a visualization exercise when I have a cat that jumps on my chest, walks all over me, and paws me in the face with claws out the moment I start the exercise? Locking her out of the room only results in loud yowling and the appearance of deep scratch marks on the other side of the door.

If it sounds like this cat runs the house, it means I've described things accurately.

What I do when I need some space...

My cat Mickey is also a pain in the ass getting in the way, under foot, climbing etc... when I'm trying to do something. My solution has been to wheel out the vacuum which he is scared of, causing him to go hide in the bedroom for a while. I don't need to turn it on or anything, just wheel it out and he buggers off. Sounds mean, but it works! 

• Like 2

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

Nax...honestly when I thought of the to-do list Hydra...this technique came to mind. Its very jumbled to me, but since you talked about drawing the hydra and are artsy, maybe it will help? Its called mind mapping

Attracting-Abundance-Mind-Map-by-Nitya-W

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

how about a cat crate? (you could use one sized for small dogs) and so shes in the room and can see you and be with you but isnt in the way? Bubba (my dog) is like that if I put him in a room alone, but will go in his crate for treats and I lock it and he will hang out quietly as long as I stay in the room, otherwise yoga would never happen for me! Look on Craigslist or Ebay too, im sure you can find them cheap, but most likely they will be missing the bottom, but you can get replacement bottoms ( but we just use a mat made to fit inside the crate instead)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

The de-cluttering went...okay. I was trying to get rid of excess junk a few challenges ago. We were also doing renovations in my bedroom, which made things a little more difficult. I ended up clearing some spaces, and then other people un-cleared them, and now everything is in boxes in the crawlspace and...yeah. The mess just got moved and condensed several times. Hardly any progress was made, now that I think of it.

Oh right. I hadn't even thought of the organization thing that comes with having a business. Maybe I can just put papers in shoe boxes or something. At least they'll all stay in the same place?

Also, WB!

Nyawww, it's a pity there wasn't many progress. I just hope things are at least a bit out of the way, even though they have simply been moved. Moving stuff tends to help too, at times. It's not entirely bad to move stuff around.

A shoe box >could< work... Heck, even sticking stuff under your couch works, as long as it is logical for you. For setting up a business you'll want to have a plan. In order to make such a plan, you'll need to answer the following questions for yourself. (I got this from a business-starters course of one afternoon)

- What will your business be?

- What makes your business so different from others? Why should people choose YOUR services?

- What will your hourly salary be and what costs do you have that come with your business? Which leads to: what will the price be that you ask for your services?

- Will you be using any way of advertising, and if so: how?

- Is there any legal paperwork that you need to take care of, concerning your business and/or clients?

I know it seems like a lot, but answering these questions before starting setting up a business can save you so much trouble later on, and therefore time, and therefore money, because time is money. Having a business plan ready with every step that you're going to take in order to set it all up will give you clarity along the way, you will be able to show this to people who could possibly help you make your business better, you will know exactly how far you are with setting up a business and once it's all set up, you're ready to run it immediately, instead of having to take care of other stupid paperwork first that you could've done before. This will also save you a LOT of stress. So yay for less stress! Even though the list is long, which in itself may cause stress? I dunno. But you will be so happy when you have your step-by-step business plan ready. :D I guarantee.

And thank you for the welcome back. n_n I'm happy to be back and get all nosy again. xD

• Like 2

Your cat sounds JUST like mine.  I have yet to figure out how to deal with that.  Maybe you could go outside if it's not too cold?  

Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

2013: 6/1/13 - 7/24/13 - 9/15/13 - 11/6/13   2014: 1/5/142/19/14 - 4/9/14 - 6/6/14 - 7/24/14 - 9/11/14 - 11/5/14 

2015: 1/2/15 - 2/20/15 - 4/9/15 - 6/2/15 - 9/10/15 - 10/26/15   2016: 1/1/16 - 2/28/16 - 3/28/16 - 6/6/16 - 9/19/16 - 10/26/16 - 11/26/16   

2017: 1/1/17 - 9/17/17   2018: 1/1/18 - 2/5/18 - 8/13/18 - 11/26/18   2019: 1/7/19   2020: 9/13/20

My cat Mickey is also a pain in the ass getting in the way, under foot, climbing etc... when I'm trying to do something. My solution has been to wheel out the vacuum which he is scared of, causing him to go hide in the bedroom for a while. I don't need to turn it on or anything, just wheel it out and he buggers off. Sounds mean, but it works! 

LOOLLLLL! That would work for this particular cat, actually.

Not sure if I'd want to use a crate, as she would still be yowling...and making the sad eyes. Nobody can resist the sad eyes.

- What will your business be?

- What makes your business so different from others? Why should people choose YOUR services?

- What will your hourly salary be and what costs do you have that come with your business? Which leads to: what will the price be that you ask for your services?

- Will you be using any way of advertising, and if so: how?

- Is there any legal paperwork that you need to take care of, concerning your business and/or clients?

I know it seems like a lot, ..

Eeeehh. Okay, never mind the business. Just looking at that list made me go like NOPE. If anything, I'll just do the coffee reselling one, because the web site is already set up by the company, and the things I have to do are a lot less than starting one myself.

The only thing I need to do to get that started is to write a letter to change my user name, which they'll hopefully allow. But Nax, you were talking about doing that letter over a month ago...are you saying it's still not done? That's right, it isn't done.

Today I wrote a thing to put on the Kijiji ad for the SnoRacers. I'll only need to take pictures after that, and then put the whole thing on Kijiji. I hope Kijiji is easy to figure out, because I have zero brainpower right now.

I also have most of a cover letter ready for yet another job application to a call center. I was being positive. Seriously. I have some money saved up, and I had finally decided to pay off half my student loans, and get a passable job to pay off the rest over the next year or two. This call center would be good enough to do that, and would be less stressful than housekeeping during the summer time (which I could not survive again). I proudly told my father about the job application, and...

"THAT'S NO CAREER!!"

AND THEN I JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM MY SUPERVISOR FROM GRAD SCHOOL ABOUT THESIS THINGS AND HOW THE CORRECTIONS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN DONE SHOULD BE DONE BY NOW AND THAT THERE'S MORE CORRECTIONS FROM ANOTHER READER AND I STILL HAVE TO RE-DO ALL THE SPECTRA AND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW AND FUCK I HAVE WORK AT 5 AM TOMORROW AND THEN HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF TUITION AND THERE WILL BE LINEUPS AND THEN THERE'S GYM AND MY HAND IS STILL PARTLY BROKEN AND I JUST WANT TO FALL INTO A COMA RIGHT NOW AND NEVER WAKE UP

Why can't things stop sucking. Seriously. I want to succeed. I have no energy left. I tried. I keep trying, and the only things that happen are bad things. Fuck.

• Like 1

Today I wrote a thing to put on the Kijiji ad for the SnoRacers. I'll only need to take pictures after that, and then put the whole thing on Kijiji. I hope Kijiji is easy to figure out, because I have zero brainpower right now.

Kijiji is easy to figure out, I have 300+ ads on there for my used bookstore. Just make sure you take good quality pic's from several angles, and make it clear how you want people to contact you about the item (Call you, or respond through Ad.)

Why can't things stop sucking. Seriously. I want to succeed. I have no energy left. I tried. I keep trying, and the only things that happen are bad things. Fuck.

Hugs

Current Challenge

Writer's Guild

What I do when I need some space...

OH MY GOD!!  This just made me belly laugh!  My cat hates the vacuum too!!  I can't believe I never thought of this before!  I am SO going to try this the next time I want to meditate!  :lol:

• Like 2
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES

Ohdear, that's a lot of stuff to stress over at once. No good at all. I understand that you just want to jump out of it all and not deal with it and get rid of everything. But you will be so hugenormously proud of yourself once you've dealt with some stuff. I know the list I made is long, but it is worth your while.

Oh, by the way. Maybe it's a stupid idea, but do you know qwertee.com? I know from some previous challenge that you wanted to pick up drawing again. Why don't you go and see if you can make some digital stuff for on tshirts and sell your designs to qwertee? You will earn money with every single shirt they sell with your design. And they like it best when it's a bit nerdy. :D Perfect for any artist around here, really. All you have to do is make a drawing according to their guidelines (max of colours, stuff like that) and then send it to them. Then advertise a little to get people voting for your design and voilá... A new tshirt is born. :D And with that new money!

• Like 2

Not a lot of time at the moment here, Nax, but I wanted to suggest one affirmation for you: "I can"

There's nothing you can't do, so tell yourself you can.  Every day.  

• Like 5

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

petefeet - Phew, thanks for the reassurance. I'll try to get pics of the sleds taken ASAP. I haven't been able to yet because I haven't had any free time yet while it was still light out ;P I'm not sure how the quality will be, because the only camera option I have is whatever is on my phone.

Haku - I might try the business list, but after I graduate. Or at least after I submit the thesis to the examining committee and have the other business sorted out. I had heard of the Qwertee name, but never came up with any designs that I thought would be marketable. Still working on the to-do-list Hydra drawing, though!

ProtoJitters - Oooo, TY! I'll use that one fo' sho'! Maybe not now (still working on the I am calm one) but definitely when thesis defense time rolls around. Or maybe I'll use it on little pieces of paper, which I can do any time and anywhere. By "use it" I meant use it in the visualization exercise XD

Look guise, I haven't fallen off the wagon yet! I did the visualization exercise yesterday, and had three vegetables. Or at least I think I had three vegetables. I had two large celery sticks, and a bowl of vegetable and lentil soup. The problem with the soup is that it's so freaking filling that I had no desire to eat anything else after that, veggies included :\

EDIT: I also had an appointment on campus to work on life quest #1 today. Now I have to do a thing, which only involves a phone call...

• Like 5

*wince*  Canadian winter strikes again.

Kishi had the Grey Jedi code posted in his thread.  Bit long for your focus but you might like it.

There is neither darkness, nor light;

There is only the Force.

There is passion, yet peace.

Serenity, yet emotion.

Chaos, yet order.

I am the shadow cast by the sun,

I am the candle burning in the night,

And the Force alone shall guide me.

• Like 1

Behave yourself, badly if necessary.

Current Challenge

Judo - Shodan

My Character

Damn the snow, and damn the ice.  And damn the winter too!!   :cold:

• Like 1
Spoiler

PREVIOUS CHALLENGES