Ceasefire :: Training for Titan.

Ceasefire

I don't know if my ego can take Zumba in public... My friend has that free class on Mondays... and After doing Cardio Axe yesterday I am even more mortified at my dance skills! I might be willing to try it though. If you ask nice. What time is it?

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: thekatisalie is back :: no seriously this time

MyFitnessPal || Strava || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay

PS: I know it doesn't help YOU feel this about you, but I think you're purdyyyyy <3

I tend not to disagree with Kat when she's right.  

Good job on kicking some serious butt

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

You guys are too awesome. Seriously.

Honestly, I'm a little overwound lately. I have been non-stop GO with this challenge at work, a lot of clients asking a lot of questions. Conference call last night also included trying to be more professional, including Facebook. Now, Facebook is MY space. I have to add clients so I can interact with them more readily, but I don't want to stop being who I am just because my job tells me to. And honestly, unless there has been a complaint about my conduct, I don't intend to change. HOWEVER, I have started adding clients to a group so that I can post 'friends, except clients' on posts that might be questionable.

The main takeaway from it was that our negativity about our own fitness/weightloss journeys should be private. So I guess you guys get more of that from me here because even on MyFitnessPal I have clients as friends! Ugh.

Zumba on Sunday is at 10am until 10:45am. Tracy the instructor is super bubbly. I haven't actually been to one of her classes yet, but she keeps trying to get me to go. Eventually I'll get the courage to do it, but like I said yesterday, my rhythm is awful. Even BBL is kicking my butt at trying to keep pace!

One of these days I'll think I'm purdy too. I hope. That's the aim anyway. =)

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

UPDATE. I've been doing better at keeping up? Yes? No? Maybe?

I had a great workout on Saturday morning, followed by laying out a hundred items of clothing for a clothing swap...and then folding everything that didn't get taken and bagging everything up for donation. Then I came home and cleaned a lot. I was exhausted on Saturday - sorry for falling asleep on your couch Kat! =P

Yesterday was another blasted cleanse day. Do not like. But I'm 2 weeks through the 4 week program and I'm seeing a definite change in my inches. Scale is being a little more fickle though. Today I'm going to try to BBL this afternoon or this evening, or even get to bootcamp if I'm able this evening as I won't be able to go tomorrow night.

I'm hungry. About to have my first shake of the day, my first real 'food' since Saturday night.

Hey guys. Slowly and steadily making body changes, but nothing really noteworthy right now. Pretty stressful past few weeks with a bout of depression and then just a feeling like I'd lost my way. I feel like I'm finding it again slowly, so watch this space. I wish this forum had some sort of reminder feature to tell me to log on every day! I think I might need to set one up on my phone...

Keep kicking ass, hun.  You've got this

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

GUYS I'M NOT DEAD.

Big news, I've signed up under a personal trainer for a 3 month plan. And I'm hoping to get my snatch down during this time. I will be setting a phone alarm during the next challenge to remind me to log into Nerd Fitness/Academy to keep myself accountable.

I'm nervous and I want to VERP but it's all good. I got this.

• Like 1