Sailin' the Seven Seas fer Freedom n' Friendship! [The Cutlasses]

Be good teh see ye again, Jazzy! 

Be good seein' all the returnin' lasses an' so many new crew members, too! The challenge ain't even officially started yet! Warms the cockles o' this ole Pirate Queen's heart, it does. Well, this fine rum may have a bit teh do with that as well, har.

* ShadowLion raises her mug in salute to all who sail in the CutLass fleet *

• Like 4

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Tide's comin' in. Where shall the salty winds blow us? 

tumblr_lkuqg6wuhZ1qd4t2k.gif

• Like 3

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

STR 0 | DEX 0 | CON | STA 0 | WIS 0 |CHA 0 

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Ooooh look a pirates ship!!!

*sparkling eyes*

I wonder if they would let me sail with them... I wanna see another part of the world!

<3

- Tapatalk helped me posted this ;-)

Welcome aboard the Star lass! I be glad to have ye on board, pull up a hammock and enjoy as we get ready to sail!

• Like 4

Level: 8   Race: Wood Elf   Class: Ranger at Heart -  Training with the Adventurers

Current Adventure: A New Hope

Past Challenges: 1st  âœ² 2nd âœ² 3rd ✲ 4th ✲ 5th âœ² 6th âœ² 7th  âœ² 8th âœ² 9th

“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams†- Eleventh Doctor

The Northern Star!  It's really true!  I'M A PIRATE!  Mamma would be so proud... They even think I'm an "able seawoman!"  Bah!  Here I am surrounded by fantastic pirateeze-speaking lasses, and I am without my "How to Speak Like a Pirate" book!  Think fast... fit in... 

::Whistles "For He is a Pirate King" and hopes at least one of the Cutlasses hails from Penzance::

Welcome aboard the Star lass! I be glad to have ye on board. No worries on being without ye book, ye'll pick it up soon enough! Pull up a hammock as we prepare to set sail!

• Like 2

Level: 8   Race: Wood Elf   Class: Ranger at Heart -  Training with the Adventurers

Past Challenges: 1st  âœ² 2nd âœ² 3rd ✲ 4th ✲ 5th âœ² 6th âœ² 7th  âœ² 8th âœ² 9th

“I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams†- Eleventh Doctor

I finally have me challenge thread up here! http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/58670-tundralily-steady-as-the-stars-in-the-woods/

Have an awesome first day of ye challenge lasses!

chemistry-cat-meme-generator-a-pirate-s-

• Like 7

Welcome back! Will ye be wantn' teh stay with the Witch, or would ye like teh try yer fortune with another vessel?

Where 'ere ye mayhap need me, Cap' n. I be willin' ter share grog on any fine ship!

Sent from my Samsung S4 using Tapatalk.

• Like 3

Granny Nogg - Level 10 Warrior

Battle Log| Challenge 8 |Challenge 9 | Challenge 10

My Job | My Epic Quest | Instagram

"Those are not my monkeys."

Greetin's Pirates! Be there room for a lowly cabin girl aboard one o' these fine vessels?  I hasn't a great deal of pirating experience, but I been practising me cat-like tread, and I reckon I'll soon get the hang of it!

Here be challenges!

• Like 3

Claireloise

Level 1 Amazon

STR 3 || DEX 0 || STA 3 || CON 1.8 || WIS 3.3 || CHA 1.5

Challenges: Current   Previous

Accountability: Cutlasses

Tide's comin' in. Where shall the salty winds blow us? 

tumblr_lkuqg6wuhZ1qd4t2k.gif

Patience, me hearty, we'll be postin' plot soon..... :pirate:

Where 'ere ye mayhap need me, Cap' n. I be willin' ter share grog on any fine ship!

Sent from my Samsung S4 using Tapatalk.

In which case, this go, ye'll sail with Cap'n DreamPirate on the Barmaid!  Get some varied experience and come out of it an even better sailor, aye?

Greetin's Pirates! Be there room for a lowly cabin girl aboard one o' these fine vessels?  I hasn't a great deal of pirating experience, but I been practising me cat-like tread, and I reckon I'll soon get the hang of it!

Here be challenges!

Welcome aboard, Claireloise!  Ye'll be with the Barmaid as well, lass!

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

In which case, this go, ye'll sail with Cap'n DreamPirate on the Barmaid!  Get some varied experience and come out of it an even better sailor, aye?

Aye, Cap'n!  To the Barmaid me goes!  Ahoy, Cap'n DreamPirate, Granny reportin' fer duty. 

• Like 3

Granny Nogg - Level 10 Warrior

Battle Log| Challenge 8 |Challenge 9 | Challenge 10

My Job | My Epic Quest | Instagram

"Those are not my monkeys."

Ahoy, ya lasses! Might there mayhaps be room for me on one of yarrr vessels? Imma sailing on some changing seas fer teh next weeks and I'd love to have able-bodied shipmates to help me keep my course straight! 

PGR0vFWdKI6kM.gif

The rum isn't gone yet, is it? 

• Like 2

Level 3 Hobbit Adventurer

Challenges: 1 2 Current

Accountability group: The Cutlasses      

STR 4 | STA 5 | DEX 2 | CON 4 | WIS 9 | CHA 5 

Ahoy, ya lasses! Might there mayhaps be room for me on one of yarrr vessels? Imma sailing on some changing seas fer teh next weeks and I'd love to have able-bodied shipmates to help me keep my course straight! 

PGR0vFWdKI6kM.gif

Cap'n starsapart should be along shortly teh get yer ship assignment sorted. Welcome teh this merry band o' pirate lasses! An' we got rum a-plenty, so fill yer cup!

• Like 2

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Week One Mini, Part One

Once they had finished celebrating the magnificent haul of treasure, the CutLasses headed for the nearest port. The treasure was securely stowed and keen eyes watched the decks night and day as the captains and the quartermasters tended to their business in town.

The pirates were still far to the north of their usual haunts, but they needed fresh supplies to carry them back towards the equator and their home island. They had been gone a long time and all were more than anxious to leave the frigid temperatures behind. And who was to say what new adventures might unfold along the way? New lasses had joined the crew and there were apprentices to train. And surely they would encounter ships along the way that might hold yet more gold or rum.

Following their captains' orders, the Lasses took their turns ashore and were careful to hide just how much jingle was in their pockets. There would be plenty of time to convert their treasure into the other things they would need once back home in the Indies. They could use their network of contacts there. No use rousing suspicion in this far away place that could only bring them trouble.

"Gather up, 'Lasses!" Captain Starsapart cried. "We be nearly ready teh leave. So's get your gear in order n' if'n ye met any likely lasses whilst ye was in port, now's the time to let them know that we sail on tomorrow's tide. There's a pirate's life fer any such that makes it aboard before we sail! We've four fine boats with plenty o' room and many adventures ahead o' us. This be yer chance teh recruit those that ye'd like teh sail with."

Captain ShadowLion continued the announcements. "While ye're at it, keep yer eyes out fer any rebels that can use a bit o' our encouragement as they sail the choppy waters o' a new challenge. An' as always, keep those sharp eyes out fer treasure upon the threads that we can distribute teh those youngling or struggling rebels that needs it! Yer captains will have the spread sheet available soon after we set sail fer ye teh make yer nominations fer boardin' n' pillagin', an' fer the giftin' o' treasure. We'll be soon back in warmer waters an' friendlier ports - Huzzah!"

Start collectin' names as ye sail the boards. The CutLasses be back in force this first challenge of the New Year an' we need each crew member's nominations fer the takin' an' the receivin' o treasure!

• Like 7

~T. E. Lawrence

~John Muir

PGR0vFWdKI6kM.gif

Nay, indeed, we've stores of rum teh go through yet.  Pour yerself a mug!  Ye'll be sailin' out with Cap'n tundralily on the Northern Star!  Welcome!

Start collectin' names as ye sail the boards. The CutLasses be back in force this first challenge of the New Year an' we need each crew member's nominations fer the takin' an' the receivin' o treasure!

Lasses, here be the spreadsheet!  Enter yer nominations there directly!

• Like 3

🎪current challenge🎪

challenge archive: 19181716 | 15 | 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

instagram | goodreads

"Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world." - Voltaire

I'll do some fancy schmancy freerunnin' an' parkour for any Cap'n needin' a nimble enough lass for her ship. Or might I just wallrun through one of them there open windows into the belly of ye ship? Not in me blood to say this word, but won't ya lemme onboard, ple- *unintelligible grunts and half words* PLEASE?

• Like 3

Jaz Xiao Long | Level 2 Assassin | Half-Giant
STR: 1 | DEX: .75 | CHA: 2.5 | CON: 5.5 | WIS: 2 | STA: 1.25
"We do what we need to do, and then we live." -Rick Grimes, The Walking Dead.
Current Challenge | Challenge 1

I'll do some fancy schmancy freerunnin' an' parkour for any Cap'n needin' a nimble enough lass for her ship. Or might I just wallrun through one of them there open windows into the belly of ye ship? Not in me blood to say this word, but won't ya lemme onboard, ple- *unintelligible grunts and half words* PLEASE?

Welcome to tehis crazy band o' lady pirates! We always have need of nimble lasses to climb the rigging, and always have room for more! 

Cap'n starsapart will be along shortly to with ye ship assignment. In the meantime, pull up a hammock and join in the celebration of teh first week of teh challenge. Freerunning ye say? That be a useful skill for a pirate lass! Perhaps ye can give me a lesson?  :nevreness:

• Like 1

Now, I'm not one to blindly follow orders (if I were, I'd be in the navy, and not a pirate - arr!) so let me be clearrrr on this.

Apprentice seawomen are the level 1s who arrrr pirates, aye? Anyone can nominate them for shiny treasury things. Am I right or am I to be keelhauled for even suggesting such a thing?

As for the other, that can be anyone of any level (higher than level 1)? Do we only raid lasses or can we plunder the bounty of boys' threads too?

:D

*sneaks into library and reads the old ship's logs*

Arright, I think I've got it. Plundering for gif-y gold and showering it upon the young'uns.

tumblr_mnm7515IiQ1rgxbyoo1_500.gif

This be by farrrrr the best accountabilibuddies fleet in the seven seas! I love it!

• Like 6

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

Battlelog | NF Character Sheet Template 2.0 (stats system) | NF Character Sheet Template v3.0 (XP system)

(File > Make a Copy), enter your own details, track everything in one place. Please PM me if you have any questions or ideas. 

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. - Arthur C Clarke

Welcome aboard!  We are fond o' all sorts o' useful skills here!  We be polite if fearsome pirate lasses, so as ye said please, ye'll sail with the Barmaid! :pirate:

Now, I'm not one to blindly follow orders (if I were, I'd be in the navy, and not a pirate - arr!) so let me be clearrrr on this.

Apprentice seawomen are the level 1s who arrrr pirates, aye? Anyone can nominate them for shiny treasury things. Am I right or am I to be keelhauled for even suggesting such a thing?

As for the other, that can be anyone of any level (higher than level 1)? Do we only raid lasses or can we plunder the bounty of boys' threads too?

:D

*sneaks into library and reads the old ship's logs*

Arright, I think I've got it. Plundering for gif-y gold and showering it upon the young'uns.

tumblr_mnm7515IiQ1rgxbyoo1_500.gif

This be by farrrrr the best accountabilibuddies fleet in the seven seas! I love it!

Ye have the gist!  Plunder from those with experience, gift those who be new teh the forums.

And mmmmmmmmm, there be a right fine pirate specimen.  Always been weak fer that one meself........  :redface:

• Like 4

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

What's that? It's loot ye want? Well, ye can all share in me bounty. 

2175002be591ed984090d2aa11d1747f.jpgtumblr_mctmqjbATM1qef4rxo1_500.giftumblr_mctmqjbATM1qef4rxo2_500.gif2irpuaa.giftumblr_meqlclImZM1qg1ig6o1_r1_250.giftumblr_n3n9gbfMml1sjudjuo2_250.gif

Personally, I was always more of a fan of Hornblower. Not a pirate... But... love thine enemy, right?

tumblr_lgst512Q2g1qemnm1.jpg

• Like 4

Level 1 Dwarven Ranger

*stumbles on deck*

Uhh....Ladies and.....uh...ladies. Might ye have it in yer black 'earts to take aboard a weaklin' apprentice such as meself? I promise to share some rum with ye.....sometimes.

tumblr_m7isvt2N171ranhnao1_500.gif

Ye be welcome aboard, matey!

Ye'll sail with Cap'n ShadowLion on the Queen.  Scroll on up teh take a look at our first (very simple) mini!  Fitness minis be soon to come, but we must never forget that we be emissaries o' encouragement on these boards at the heart! :pirate:

• Like 2

🎪current challenge🎪

instagram | goodreads

Ay, captain, might there still be some room aboard any of yer ships fer a little apprentice in dire need of companionship?

Yarr, welcome aboard lass!! Ther'e always be room for more eager apprecentice among this fine fleet of scurvy lady pirates! Cap't starsapart will be along shortly with your ship assignment. Till then, pull up a hammock and rum as we get ready to set sail!

*stumbles on deck*

Uhh....Ladies and.....uh...ladies. Might ye have it in yer black 'earts to take aboard a weaklin' apprentice such as meself? I promise to share some rum with ye.....sometimes.

tumblr_m7isvt2N171ranhnao1_500.gif

Welcome aboard!! Glad to have ye among these fine lasses. 

How is everyone's first weeks going? Here on the Star, I be busting out some grog and rum for all ye in celeberation of a sucessful first week and some personal good news after a long wait. Cheers to all our new apprecentices!

13344-lifes-pretty-good-and-why-wouldnt-

• Like 3