Weight Gaining Squad

Damy

Hi there,

and welcome to the weight gainers. Take an invisible seat (Good for the legs). Here is a bottle of full milk. You are going to need it. This is to all the skinny guys and girls (rawwr) out there who want to get heavy and healthy again. Our squad may not be as big as the weight losers (no pun intended Posted Image) and we may not be as acrobatic as Dennys squad is (yes, we are. Just don't tell them) and right now, there are only two of us (the third one probably starved), BUT, according to my sources, wich are very reliable, and not, as you might think, just made up, this is the most awesome squad ever. There. Said it. Let's show the others why we are so awesome by stealing their heaviest meals in the most acrobatic way possible. Ha! :D

Oh, and we love Lego avatars here!!!

Our members so far:

Damy (some idiot with a hat)

Spartiat (some dude who screams "SPARTAAAAAA!" all the time)

Tazo (our coffee runner)

We could use some reinforcements (and foot donations). Otherwise we will have to invest in some clones or something like that...

Everyone is welcome, no matter who you are, and what level you are at. Tell us your story, your goals and dreams, and together we will make it happen.

I've got some more bodyfat to lose, so I'll be enjoying a calorie deficit for a while, but once I lose said bodyfat I suspect I'll want to add back a lot of the weight I'm planning on losing in the form of muscle, so I thought I'd drop by and say hi.

Hi!

(And if you guys have tips on how to figure out workouts to make all those extra calories go to building muscle instead of being stored as fat, I like to plan ahead.)

Hey, and welcome to our squad!

If you want to build muscle mass your workouts should focus on lifting heavy or doing difficult bodyweight exercises.

That's all you need to do to make the calories into muscles instead of fat.

Furthermore you might want to cut out cardio so you don't burn the calories you want to use for building muscles.

But seeing that you want to lose 10 pounds of fat I'm not sure if this is actually the right place for you.

Count me in!

http://nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?5940-The-Epic-Poem-of-Patrick-s-Six-Week-Challenge&p=71668#post71668

I don't know what niche I can yet fill in this Squad. I'm skilled in coffee runs, intentionally ludicrous exaggeration of fact, the telling of horror stories, and obsessive Batman trivia.

LEVEL 1 Half-Elf Adventurer"Play your part well, for there all honor lies".STG:2 DEX:2STA:3 CON:3WIS:1 CHA:4Fitocracy!

Hey, and welcome to our squad!

If you want to build muscle mass your workouts should focus on lifting heavy or doing difficult bodyweight exercises.

That's all you need to do to make the calories into muscles instead of fat.

Furthermore you might want to cut out cardio so you don't burn the calories you want to use for building muscles.

But seeing that you want to lose 10 pounds of fat I'm not sure if this is actually the right place for you.

Not for this challenge, no. I want to build muscle and do fat, but it's difficult to do both at once and I've seen more recommendations to lose fat first than the other way around, so that's my plan. (Though I'm doing Strength Squad because I'm not actually interested in weight loss, just bodyfat percentage.) But once I meet my bodyfat goals I'll want to switch to building muscle, so I may join you in a challenge or two.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines