Captncid - the journey continues

WOOOT!

ben8.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Finally got word, I got the promotion!!!

Sent by Captain's orders via raven

Nice work, Captain. May I call you "SIR!" :)

Whahoo! Now you can take us all out to dinner. 

Three cheers for Captain C!

Level 9 Ranger

STR 13 | DEX 10 | STA 21 | CON 19 | WIS 20 | CHA 15

ChallengesCurrent 1 2 3 | 4 | 5 6 7 7.5 8 9 | 10 | 11 | 11.5 | 12  | 13 | 14  

Groups:  | Rangers Walk to Mordor

Nerd Fitness Academy level: 0 | Starting over

Eat clean, walk strong, age gracefully with joy. 

It's amongst your friends

• Like 1

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Weekly fitbit report:

957308b3384fc4b7bd313c16334402a9.jpg

Steps have dropped a bit since the promotion, however things are starting to calm down enough that I'll be adding more soon.

• Like 2

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Hi all!

Just a quick update. I'm down 10 pounds now and just as I was getting going, I fell off a trailer a few days ago. I'm ok, just bruised the crap out of my foot. Not the funnest way to force some rest, especially since I have so much to do.

Does anyone know some good planning resources for eating Paleo while on the go? I usually don't have access to a stove or microwave during my time at work....

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

I put you in my list of things for the night. ... Fb me if I don't get back with you I'm at work but I'm about to get a patient so I'm going to get busy

I'm on the go a good bit ;) I think I can help ya

• Like 1

Spoiler

I put you in my list of things for the night. ... Fb me if I don't get back with you I'm at work but I'm about to get a patient so I'm going to get busy

I'm on the go a good bit ;) I think I can help ya

Very cool! If I don't catch ya tonight I'll find ya soon.

• Like 1

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Hope you heal up soon!

Try looking on the Whole30 website. They have a 1-page quick reference for eating paleo on the go. Such as, Olives. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

Level 9 Ranger

STR 13 | DEX 10 | STA 21 | CON 19 | WIS 20 | CHA 15

ChallengesCurrent 1 2 3 | 4 | 5 6 7 7.5 8 9 | 10 | 11 | 11.5 | 12  | 13 | 14  

Groups:  | Rangers Walk to Mordor

Nerd Fitness Academy level: 0 | Starting over

Eat clean, walk strong, age gracefully with joy. 

Foot update:

It is mostly healed. 95% of the bruising is gone and the only real sensitive spot is my heel where most of the impact was. I'm glad the injury was much less severe than it could have been. For the record, last week's stats was on a hurt foot...

• Like 1

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Hey all, sorry it's been a while since I've checked in. Just got over working some insane hours at work.

Good news is I'm down to 267 pounds, for a total loss of 18 pounds since I've reset my goals. I still have to get in to the doctor to do another DOT physical, so we shall see what the doc says.

Other than that, just plugging along. I'm still debating staying as an assassin or moving more towards the Rangers, kinda depends on if I can get some time to get into a gym while working 12 to 13 hours a day.

And now for a little fun:

https://youtu.be/tzajk7kciv4

• Like 3

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

the rangers are where it's at yo!

grats on the 18#... that's awesome :)

• Like 1

Spoiler

Hi all!!

Sorry I've been out for a while. Been doing some thinking and planning over the last couple months.

First, my wife and I are working on buying a new house, which looks like it'll be around November. Buying a bigger place will then let me have the space I want to start an aquaponics greenhouse. Once I get that going, I'll post that here and see if there is any interest in learning about it.

Second, I am going to start over on the NF Academy. It is time to prioritize my fitness more and I felt it was a good time to respawn.

I'll also do my best to keep the NF armory thread going, I'm getting ready to build more bows.

That's it for now, I'll catch y'all soon!!

• Like 2

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook