ItsDaniel IV You know what you have to do. Do it.

Balthazar

Usually you calculate protein based on goal weight. So even if your losing weight you use that number.

• Like 1

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Currently Posting in -->Battle Log | The Return Arc - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 

I've nailed just under 200 today, mostly from the shake, couple of chicken breasts and 8 eggs

8 eggs...

8 eggs...

Holy shit bro that's a lot of eggs.

I've found it scarily funny that I use egg over wings to make the almond flour stick. Involving the whole family in the meal... if you get my druft.

• Like 4

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." - J.R.R Tolkien

"Progress, not perfection."

"Persist, Pivot, or Concede." - Matthew McConaughey

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Currently Posting in -->Battle Log | The Return Arc - [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] 

How did you eat the 8 eggs, did you cook them or did you just down them raw like Rocky and Gaston (take your pick)? Hahah

Speaking of eggs and protein shakes, I have been meaning to try egg white based protein shakes. It apparently has absolutely none of that whey protein flavour that a lot of people (including myself) have grown to hate. I looked back through the thread and tried to find what kind of protein powder you had gotten and didn't see if you said. What was it?

• Like 1

8 eggs... is a lot of eggs!

How did you eat them without being grossed out by too much egg? Do you reckon it's sustainable?

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

I've got one of those balls too - hadn't thought of using it on my back though.  I've been attacking my calf muscles & achilles tendons with it while watching TV.  And quietly loudly yelping in pain.  Lucky my flat has thick walls really...

Big Show: Human Swift Hunter

Respawning. One day at a time.

Battle Log: Operation Wedding Suit - Take 2

Previous challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42 

8 EGGS!

giphy.gif

Cool_Hand_Luke_50_Eggs.jpg

• Like 2

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

if you get a vanilla protein you can mix it with different flavors of amino acids, if you take those, to give yourself more flavorful options

I did consider getting vanilla, but seeing as this is the first time I'm getting in to using the properly I just wanted to keep it simple. Although the next batch will definitely be vanilla, then it's also easier to mix into other foods

Usually you calculate protein based on goal weight. So even if your losing weight you use that number.

You see that's what I thought! It's nice to have a bit of affirmation. 200lbs is still lower than what I am really wanting to weigh but it's not a bad start 

8 eggs...

8 eggs...

Holy shit bro that's a lot of eggs.

I've found it scarily funny that I use egg over wings to make the almond flour stick. Involving the whole family in the meal... if you get my druft.

Everyone says that, it was in two sittings if that helps? I have eaten 6 in one sitting before though

• Like 1

How did you eat the 8 eggs, did you cook them or did you just down them raw like Rocky and Gaston (take your pick)? Hahah

Speaking of eggs and protein shakes, I have been meaning to try egg white based protein shakes. It apparently has absolutely none of that whey protein flavour that a lot of people (including myself) have grown to hate. I looked back through the thread and tried to find what kind of protein powder you had gotten and didn't see if you said. What was it?

I had 4 in two sittings. Although after your suggestion I dumped a raw egg in to my shake this morning and whizzed it in the blitzer it made the shake smooth and frothy and totally couldn't tell it had raw egg in at all

raw egg sounds yucky, but if I gave you my shake you would never know it was in there!

Daniel!! I'm finally back home and read through your epic-saga-of-a-thread. Looks like you are on a good track. It sounds like the walking is good and important for you. Plus you get to be a Winter Warrior with me (like Rocky in Russia)

I was beginning to get a bit worried where you had gotten off to, but I know you well enough by now to assume you were off on a Xena adventure!

It's great to have you here now, a challenge ain't a challenge without Xena around

• Like 3

8 eggs... is a lot of eggs!

How did you eat them without being grossed out by too much egg? Do you reckon it's sustainable?

I find scrambled egg quite easy to eat a lot of, fried eggs freak me out a bit if I'm in a weird mood, the texture of them makes me want to heave and poaced eggs seem neither here nor there.

But for me when I scramble an egg it doesn't look like a lot of food. On a gym day I am pretty confident (yet to try it) that after my morning workout I could happily eat 6 eggs scrambled plus bacon and maybe some beans without too much trouble.

Although last weigh in I was 300lbs so it probably isn't that surprising.

Also putting a raw egg in my protein shake this morning made it super easy to consume

• Like 1

I've got one of those balls too - hadn't thought of using it on my back though.  I've been attacking my calf muscles & achilles tendons with it while watching TV.  And quietly loudly yelping in pain.  Lucky my flat has thick walls really...

lol my fiancee did say the neighbours would think we were s&m gimps. I use it on my hips as well.

I use a tennis ball but I know a dude who uses a cricket ball! it makes me cringe just thinking about it 

If you ate them all in one go it might be considered a lot but 4 eggs scrambled twice in a day is reasonable in my opinion. I've eaten an entire family sized cherry pie in one sitting before, but that was in my teens when I could eat anything with no consequences. I miss those days.

Current: Assassins / Instagram

Previous: 1, 234, 5, 678910, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

2020 Races: 
CANCELLED! Spartan Trifecta: Beast: 18-APR / Super :11-JUL / Sprint: 12-JUL

Summer Nuts: 5/6-SEPT / Nuclear Blast: 12-SEPT / Nuclear team race: 04-OCT 

"You have the heart of a Rebel"

"I'll take that as a compliment"

I didn't think 8 eggs was a lot, i'm beginning to think I'm wrong.

If I put my mind to it I could also devour a Large domino's pizza plus side in one sitting or nearly a whole chicken

8 eggs sounds like a lot, but if the're scrambled eats like eating yummy air.

This coming from someone who could also easily eat a large dominoes and side in one sitting, though possibly feel a bit uncomfortable afterwards.

Level 4 Werewolf Ranger

Str: 7.5, Sta: 3, Dex: 6, Con: 10, Wis: 10.5, Cha: 5.5

Skills

Drawing l Cold resistance l Self Discipline

"Luck is an accumulation of hard work and focused attention"

I find scrambled egg quite easy to eat a lot of, fried eggs freak me out a bit if I'm in a weird mood, the texture of them makes me want to heave and poaced eggs seem neither here nor there.

But for me when I scramble an egg it doesn't look like a lot of food. On a gym day I am pretty confident (yet to try it) that after my morning workout I could happily eat 6 eggs scrambled plus bacon and maybe some beans without too much trouble.

Although last weigh in I was 300lbs so it probably isn't that surprising.

Also putting a raw egg in my protein shake this morning made it super easy to consume

I'm the same with scrambled eggs, i can scoff piles of the stuff, always found fried eggs rubbery and just not as good.

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

I agree on the eggs.  I have eggs for breakfast - 1 whole egg and 3 whites.  And then for dinner this week I made the crustless quiche.  Each serving is the same - 1 whole egg and 3 whites.  It's not 8 since I use a lot of whites only but it's easy enough to get that in 2 servings.  

• Like 1

Race: Amazonian Ogre Princess | Class: Ranger | Profession: SuperHero | Affiliation: Doodlie and Pancake for Life

Respawn Challenge Arcs: 2021 | 2022

I am not saying I am Wonder Woman. I am just saying no one has ever seen me and Wonder Woman together in the same room.

Original Spawn Challenges 2014 - 2020: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 789, 10, 11, 12 , 131415, 1617181920, 21, 2223242526272829303132, 33, 3435, 36??

Roadmaps: 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020

Starting weight = 290.4 (2014); Current weight = 241.2; Total pounds lost: 49.2

so today was gym day and consisted of squats, deadlifts and bench the weight is starting to reach a level where I don't feel like a total bitch in the gym and approaching the bottom end of normal

still enjoying the progress made with starting strength although my legs still ache a little, I was fine after warm up sets and doing the exercise but they ache again now, still I'm currently just over 100g of protein for the day with food to come tonight and possibly another shake so I'm hopeful for recovery.

Stretching has still been happening although still doesn't really feel any easier, the cats enjoy watching me doing it if nothing else.

food is around target, I'm not going to lose my shit over a bit extra from having an extra white tortilla last night with my fajitas, not sure how much I believe MFPs stats on food. Apparently so far today I have only had 900 cal which seems light to me, although to be fair I have had protein shake, bananas and chicken, peppers and mushroom with a pita so perhaps it is more on target than I think.

Can't wait for the weekend to come, going back to work this week after the holidays plus slashing calories in compared with what I eat before christmas, never mind over christmas when - I worked out for fun - I was eating around 4,000-5,000 calories a day

holy shit 4-5 thousand that's amazing, i'm almost proud.

Spent last night playing Disney Infinity with fiancee, she isn't much for video games but freaking loves Disney so it's nice to find something we can play together. Tonight I head to some friends for our ongoing dnd adventure and venture off to a time long away in a galaxy far far away

• Like 3

so today was gym day and consisted of squats, deadlifts and bench the weight is starting to reach a level where I don't feel like a total bitch in the gym and approaching the bottom end of normal

still enjoying the progress made with starting strength although my legs still ache a little, I was fine after warm up sets and doing the exercise but they ache again now, still I'm currently just over 100g of protein for the day with food to come tonight and possibly another shake so I'm hopeful for recovery.

Stretching has still been happening although still doesn't really feel any easier, the cats enjoy watching me doing it if nothing else.

food is around target, I'm not going to lose my shit over a bit extra from having an extra white tortilla last night with my fajitas, not sure how much I believe MFPs stats on food. Apparently so far today I have only had 900 cal which seems light to me, although to be fair I have had protein shake, bananas and chicken, peppers and mushroom with a pita so perhaps it is more on target than I think.

Can't wait for the weekend to come, going back to work this week after the holidays plus slashing calories in compared with what I eat before christmas, never mind over christmas when - I worked out for fun - I was eating around 4,000-5,000 calories a day

holy shit 4-5 thousand that's amazing, i'm almost proud.

Spent last night playing Disney Infinity with fiancee, she isn't much for video games but freaking loves Disney so it's nice to find something we can play together. Tonight I head to some friends for our ongoing dnd adventure and venture off to a time long away in a galaxy far far away

Yeah its scary to think.about eating 4-5 thousand, in m6 head i see it as so much food, but it can be done.so easily depending on what you eat. Sneaky high kcal foods are the bane of my life.

Sent from my U8815 using Tapatalk 2

I'm here!! Better late than never!

Another awesome challenge! I love your goals, they're very focused and simple, and I can't wait to follow your progress :)

Seeing how much you need to eat of everything, I'm thinking it has some advantages to be a tiny girl, so much cheaper xD

I didn't know about your hip problems though, it sounds pretty bad, I hope you'll get better soon. You seem ultra determined as always!

With you until the end this challenge! YOU GOT THIS!

• Like 1

Dancing Sylph - Level 9 Monk/Druid

Former Captain of the Nerdians of the Fitalaxy

Current Challenge

"E quindi uscimmo a riveder le stelle" - We came forth, and once more saw the stars, Dante