PrineZ becomes an Assassin

PrineZ

Hello Assassins!  I'm Matthew, this will be my first challenge. I'm excited to join up with the Assassins guild for the first one. I want to feel stronger, look better, become more flexible, lose 25-30lbs, and I've chosen goals that I hope will help me get there.

Main Quest

I want to lose 30lbs(25 at a minimum) Back in high school(21 now) I was in peak physical shape. I had very low body fat percentage and was very athletic. The last two years or so I've really let myself go and became a hermit. I am at 205 with a 25-28% body fat now and I would like to be back down to 175-180 with a 12-15% body fat by the end of this challenge.

Quest 1: GET OUTSIDE!

outside-285x190.jpg

All of my life I spent almost every minute outside adventuring/climbing/jumping through every obstacle I could find. I now live a completely sedentary lifestyle and think it would help to get outside again. 

Part A: Get outside at least once a day

Part B: Climb a tree or explore through the wooded area on my property at least once a week

Quest 2: Utilize my body weight!

Body-Weight-Exercises.png

I want to develop my chest and triceps as best as I can from body weight. One thing I've never had (even when I was in good shape) was a well shaped chest. I would love to build it as much as I can over the next 6 weeks. 

Part A: 100 push-ups a night (varying types every night) 

Part B: Get to 20 pull-ups from the current 5 ( as soon as I can make/get my hands on a pull up bar!)

Quest 3: Watch my Caloric Intake

e33a79a72e93dc85c1798037c0326fbc.jpg

My current diet consists of non existence. I do not plan on changing the items I eat, just the amount I consume. (long term goal is to slowly change my diet, but for my first challenge I will just watch caloric intake.) I usually wake up and eat a very large breakfast, snack all day, then eat a very large dinner with little to no exercise between. 

Part A: Use Myfitnesspal to set a calorie intake goal to aid in my weight loss and follow it everyday except Sundays ( keeping one cheat day to not discourage me from the plan completely) 

Part B: Eat 3-5 solid meals a day instead of snacking from breakfast to dinner. 

Life Quest: Limit my time on World of Warcraft

internetaddiction_qjpreviewth.jpg

I've been playing WoW since 2004 and I am an addict. I spend every second of my free time playing now a days. I HAVE to cut back on the amount I play as it has crippled my social life and my physical appearance. Long term goal is to be able to play without neglecting everything else in my life. 

Part A: Only play after I've gotten at least one 30 minute workout done in the morning and one in the evening. 

Part B: Do not neglect my goals and personal progress for a game

Grading:

Lose 30lbs

• A - 30 lbs
  • B - 25 lbs
  • F < 25 lbs

100 push-ups a night M-F

• A - 5/5
  • B - 4/5
  • C - 3/5
  • D - 2/5
  • F- < 2/5

20 pull-ups

• A - 20/20
  • B -17/20
  • C - 13/20
  • D - 10/20
  • F - < 10/20

World of Warcraft

• All or nothing 

Height & Weight(accompanied by unnecessarily big title)  

Starting

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 205lbs

Thank you all and good luck on your endeavors as well!

• Like 1

PrineZ

Level 1 Human. Monk at heart, training with the Assassins

STR 4|DEX 3|STA 1|CON 2|WIS 2|CHA 3

"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor."

Challenge #1: PrineZ becomes and Assassin

Lets go then brother. The best time to start is now!

Race: Half-Elf          Class: Warrior-Assassin

Level: 0                     Last Challenge:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
STR: x | CON: x | DEX: x | INT: x | WIS: x | CHA: x |

"[I am] the spark that will light the flame of the Rebellion"

Thank you all, just knocked out my first 100 4x25 pushups. Have not found anything to do pullups on yet and I have not been on WoW today yet. Feeling good. Another side quest I'm adding is to work on my handstands. Would like to hold them for 10 seconds.

PrineZ

NICE! Definitely check out that parkour/gymnastics class and tell us all about it! 

Handstands are a TON of fun to work on. Best of luck!

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

Week 1 has come to an end

I did all of my pushups ( and a few nights I pushed out 200 because I was feeling extra motivated) Also accompanied these push ups with dumbbell squats, rows, flys, etc. 

Haven't found a pull up bar to use

Was outside 3/5 days (mainly because of the -9 degree weather I've been having) 

I can now hold a handstand for 7 seconds

I've only played WoW for about 2 hours this whole week and that has been really nice. 

I'm now at 199lbs, so down 6lbs which I don't really know how because I've kept my same eating habits! (WOOPS) 

PrineZ

Best of luck in your challenge man! And I hear ya with the WoW being crack.. I used to be a heavy addict, and had my own guild. Played religiously with my cousins, my ex, and a few people we met through the game. I don't play anymore due to the fact that it catered my social life/skills, and I became a couch potato. My life has sincerely changed since I limited my play time, to eventually quitting the game all together.

• Like 1

Zendikara

Level 1

Night Elf Adventurer

STR  2 ||  DEX  1 ||  STA 1 || CON 1 ||WIS 9 || CHA 3

Between Heaven and Hell

Nerfiwrich challenge

Previous Challenges =11/10/14

Goal: Pay off Visa

12%
12%

Well I didn't really keep up with documenting this properly, however I'm now down 170lbs and I'm now living a much healthier lifestyle. I cut out all fast sodas and most fast food. ( sorry, but I'd rather not give up Taco Bell ) I'm now watching what I put into my body a lot closer. I no longer play World of Warcraft, but instead have picked up CS:GO. (Add my steam if you want to play comp or casual : https://steamcommunity.com/id/prinez/

In reality I didn't stick to this plan at all, but I still got the results I wanted! I picked up a lot from lurking the website/forums. 

PrineZ