Turelliax/obsessionkilled's Challenge!

Two or three fitness/diet related goals for these next 28 days.

Take a before picture on June 21st, and then an after picture on July 19th. These are more for you than for anybody else, and you can still win without posting a picture. And then post as often as you'd like about your success/failures on sticking with your plan over the next 28 days.

Goals:

Get down to 115 and maintain it.

Do 10 Regular Pushups (non girly!) without stopping.

Run my second 5k in 30 minutes.

I am not posting my pics mainly cause I am girl and I don't feel quite comfy with that on the internets.

I weigh in sunday but I did hop on my scale this morning. So far It doesnt seem to be that my weight is going down too much which is why I am debating getting those Body Calipers. I have definitely stepped up my workout this past week. 5 days in the gym and 3-4 days per week running outside.

I think right now the biggest Issue i see with my body shape is my sides are looking amazingly toned while i still have this belly bulge of fat in the middle. I know you cant spot reduce but that is my main reason for wanting to get down to 115 over being 120. As a reminder I am 5ft1inches tall and i have never been this fit in my life (except for maybe when I was a little kid).

This week has been pretty rough for me food wise. I have had some emotional issues and I have been letting that get in the way of my food choices and logging. It is sorta depressing but I have decided I am going to get back on the food band wagon today. I think I really need to get myself on a Food Schedule. I figure If I eat every 3 hours after breakfast it should cut down on the compulsive eating.

I have been doing my strength/gym stuff 4-5 times per week and this week i also ran about 3 times. I am finding it really heard to drop any poundage. Part of it I can blame on stress and te holiday last week but this week I am just going to have tor eally buckle down. I don't think I have been paying attention enough to what I eat. I started eating on a schedule saturday. Every 3 hours. Soooo For all of this week I am going to eat on schedule. Be sure to eat more fruits and veggies for snacks and maybe this week I can drop a pound or two.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines