Lillucia, who had been conspicuously absent from proceedings, dashed forward behind erosan and clunked the nearest creature over the head.

Uh oh! Quickly the others seemed to mobilise and move in threateningly. She hoped the other half of the group would get to work on the rest of the snappers soon!

10 incline pushups (using the low foot on my bed :))

120sec plank for defence

• Like 4

LilLucia

Level 2 | Wood Elf, Assassin in training

DAI-GURREN BRIGADIER

STR: 4.1 | DEX: 1.37 | STA: 1.37 | CON: 8.55 | WIS: 4.0 | CHA: 1.0

The first rung of the ladder: Challenge #1

Maintaining the ground & my sanity: Challenge #2

“A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.†— Helen Keller

I'm a confused musician/writer/reader/introvert/nerd, in training to be an awesome wife/nurse/tutor/mom.

1 min 10 sec plank for healing CUS we going to need it

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 2

Class and Profession: Rangers
Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Current Challenge: Hani Gets Back On The Health Choo-Choo

Walk 2 hours

50 secs plank

20 pushups knee, 1 full pushup

I also swam 15 minutes. Does swimming in the blood of my enemies count for extra? 

• Like 3

Level 9 Ranger

STR 13 | DEX 10 | STA 21 | CON 19 | WIS 20 | CHA 15

ChallengesCurrent 1 2 3 | 4 | 5 6 7 7.5 8 9 | 10 | 11 | 11.5 | 12  | 13 | 14  

Groups:  | Rangers Walk to Mordor

Nerd Fitness Academy level: 0 | Starting over

Eat clean, walk strong, age gracefully with joy. 

Following behind LilLucia, Will joins her and Erosan in the fight against the three Deku Snappers!

"Looks like those two have them distracted. Time for a sneak atack!" Will mumbles to himself excitedly.

Circling around the group, Will notices one of the Deku Snappers' shell has a large crack running up it's back. As it fights against LilLucia and Erosan, it keeps itself close to the other two Snappers, having them guard it's backside.

"Erosan, LilLucia, pull the outer two away!" Will yells.

Quickly, the two push aside the Snappers settled at the back of the group.

"I hope this works-" Will mumbles to himself. Quickly, he darts forward, and leaps in the air!

"BACK SLASH!!!"

Landing square on the shell's crack, The Dragon's energy blade breaks through, slicing the Deku Snapper in the back!

"Yeah-hah! It worked. Heh heh!" Will excitedly exclaims, leaping back from the fallen Snapper.

"Alright, now let's take down the rest!"

--

Alright, so I forgot to report this before, but I got in some One Handed Push-ups on Tuesday, and some in today (as well as planks). Here's the results:

• One Handed Push-ups:
    • Tuesday (1/20/15):
      • Left: 10
      • Right: 10
    • Today (1/25/15):
      • Left: 10, 10, 10
      • Right: 10, 10
        • Overall total: 70
  • Planks:
    • Today (1/25/15)
      • 1 min.
      • 1 min.
      • 1 min.
        • Total: 3 min.

And so, after some math, we get...

Attack: 210

Defense: 180

--

This was an awesome week team! Let's keep it up, we're almost there :triumphant:

• Like 3

[ Battle Log: - THE LEGEND OF WILL - ]

Spoiler

"I can change the future!"

- Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles

"I still don't know what I should do. What [he's] doing isn't for his own gain. He walks the path he believes in, one step at a time. Wishing only for the happiness of those around him. I, on the other hand... I thought I didn't have a path that I could take laid out before me. But like he said, that's just running away. I must find my own path."

- Fei from Xenogears

"A life of adventure awaits those with the courage to step beyond their comfort zones."

- Hylian Dan from The Philosophy of The Wind Waker

1:05 plank (healing)

30 stair-push-ups

This message was convincingly brought to you by,"my imaginative brain", co-produced by "my nimble but bulbous fingers".

• Like 1

Background: 25 year old Nerdling. Here to kick some health......butt?? I need to work on that.

Tweaked my ankle in an amazing display of grace and form as I fell down my stairs yesterday. Hopefully all is better and I can get back to it tomorrow...

dude, make sure to take care of yourself so you get better super quick
  • Like 1

"Unfocused" Wizard // Rationalist of the order of Bayes

Lvl 5 Assassin. Lvl 33 Jack of all trades. 7 STR|6 DEX|7 STA|7 CON|16 WIS|8 CHA

Current challenge Wizard in the making: ero san's continuing road of magic

My drawings Sketchbook, Other afiliations The Loft

Adding 41 sec plank to our defence.

9 knee push-ups and 20 wall push-ups to our attack (friggin, they're hard. I hope I did them correctly)

33 mins of walking and running

Mixed. (Wooooooooot; I hope I did ya'll proud)

• Like 1

Tweaked my ankle in an amazing display of grace and form as I fell down my stairs yesterday. Hopefully all is better and I can get back to it tomorrow...

*mimicsambulancenoises* GET ON DA STRETCHER, HOOMAN!

But, seriously, I know how awful ankle twists are. I am still recovering from one (my foot is still all stiff and inflexible)

GET A TUB AND FILL IT WITH HOT WATER, ADD SOME SALT AND DIP BOTH THEM FEET INSIDE!

(Also, massaging your swollen ankle with hot salt rocks stuffed inside a cloth does wonders!)

• Like 2

Tweaked my ankle in an amazing display of grace and form as I fell down my stairs yesterday.  Hopefully all is better and I can get back to it tomorrow...

Argh! We already have enough ankle injuries around here. Mine still isn't completely healed after 8 weeks, though I could have been more careful with it I suppose :blink: I hope your recovery is swift!

• Like 2

Gargoyle Assassin

Present: I can has climb?
   Future: It shall be excellent.

Failures are merely teachers.

As a limpy gimpy knee person, I sympathize. Be careful, Oh Brigade! :(

1 full + 30 knee pushups

1 minute plank

1 hour walking 

• Like 2

Level 9 Ranger

60s plank for defence, because even when it's 11:00pm, I can fit in a minute of something for the Brigade.

Of course, this started as a 30 sec plank... then it was, I'm not that tired, I can do 45... then, stuff this, we're trying for one min!

I couldn't believe how much of a sweat I worked up just holding that at the end of a big day in my PJs :)

• Like 3

LilLucia

DAI-GURREN BRIGADIER

“A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.†— Helen Keller

I'm a confused musician/writer/reader/introvert/nerd, in training to be an awesome wife/nurse/tutor/mom.

I couldn't believe how much of a sweat I worked up just holding that at the end of a big day in my PJs :)

To clarify, I didn't spend the day in PJs... Just the planking time :D

• Like 4

LilLucia

DAI-GURREN BRIGADIER

60s plank for defence, because even when it's 11:00pm, I can fit in a minute of something for the Brigade.

Of course, this started as a 30 sec plank... then it was, I'm not that tired, I can do 45... then, stuff this, we're trying for one min!

You are awesome! I wouldn't be able to do that at the end of the day. I tried doing a pushup, and collapsed completely! 

Just 30 mins walking. Dumbbell rows don't count for anything, do they?

Cheers!

• Like 3

Level 9 Ranger

Almost gave up today, and was going to take the lazy route; then I read this!

2x5 chinups, 2x5 pullups, 30 minute walk = 75 ATK

And this!

add 180 def (plank time) and 64 atk (24 pushups, 1 hour walking --commute)

And this!

You are awesome! I wouldn't be able to do that at the end of the day. I tried doing a pushup, and collapsed completely! 

Just 30 mins walking. Dumbbell rows don't count for anything, do they?

Cheers!

And this!

You all are awesome! I don't know if I say it often enough, but I really mean it! Everyone here is awesome!!! :triumphant:

I'll be back once I get MY workout in, and some attack for this week ;)

Oh, and don't worry Harihead, weight lifting will count towards attacking soon! Once we find Mark in the story, we might learn some cool new moves :D

Now I just need to get around to writing this week's part...

(My apologies on that part: over past few days, I'd gotten the urge to research and learn like I hadn't had in a long time, and... ehh... procrastinated on everything else. Oops! I learned a lot [and got some great ideas for the story, that I'm currently figuring how to best implement]... I've just got some sleep I need to catch up on, as well as threads here. Enough of me babbling, I'll be right back after my workout :onthego:)

• Like 4

Spoiler

"I still don't know what I should do. What [he's] doing isn't for his own gain. He walks the path he believes in, one step at a time. Wishing only for the happiness of those around him. I, on the other hand... I thought I didn't have a path that I could take laid out before me. But like he said, that's just running away. I must find my own path."

- Fei from Xenogears

"A life of adventure awaits those with the courage to step beyond their comfort zones."

Alright, I'm back! Just finished my workout, and I managed to do a few extra One Handed Push-ups, after I was done with everything else. Here are the results:

• One Handed Push-ups:
    • Left: 10
    • Right: 10
      • Total: 20

And so, after some math, we get...

Attack: 60

--

Woohoo! That workout was awesome! I feel so energized, and clear minded; yeah-hah, I'm really feeling it! :D

• Like 2

Spoiler

- Fei from Xenogears

2x5 knee push-ups, 2x5 Wall push-ups, 2x40sec plank (defense)

21 min walk.

Woot woooooot. I really can't do knee pushups.

• Like 3