"Winter is coming" -Fearkillers 12th

Fearkiller

"The winter is coming" -The words of house Stark (George R.R Martins seires A song of ice and fire)

In the realm of Westeros seasons last many years, and I have taken the saying to mean that it's easy in good times forget caution.

The year 2015 will be a hard one: I have left over assignments from many courses, which I now must do, I have the new courses pushing in,

there's the thesis which I have no idea for... I've let things slip, like a child of summer, and must now pay for it. I'm in a bad shape, don't eat well,

take the easy  way out a lot more than I'd like, and come to regret those choices many times over.

The main goal:

To think every decision well: ponder what I want and what I need to do.

1) At least 2 hours of schoolwork day, and plan weeks every Monday with a calendar.

2) Limit screen time (except schoolwork) to 3 hours/day

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Oof, that sounds rough. How's it going so far?

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Profile photo is ancient but I'm too lazy to change it. 

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Oof, that sounds rough. How's it going so far?

I've ignored a lot of stuff, and it's piled up.

I can't see how I could survive it.

The thought I can't get over is what if I get these assignments done? Then it's the courses,

10-16, 10-16, 8-16...

And then thesis. If I graduate? Look for a job, and an apartment?

I feel like it never ends. What's in it to struggle, if it never gets any easier?

Well, the training report is almost done, deadline tomorrow, hoping that it gets a pass.

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

Those are some long-ass courses. o.o What are you studying? 

You've totally got this. And the struggle is worth it, absolutely. 

Throwing some ideas out there, feel free to ignore them if you've already got a system going. 

- Make a list of all the assignments to be done and their due dates. If it's possible to get extensions on any of them, ask. Organize them by closest-farthest deadline.

- Anything relatively quick and easy you can knock out in a day? Do that first. It shortens your list immediately and starts your momentum. 

- That 2 hours of schoolwork goal, how are you structuring it? A whole 2 hour block at once, or say, 30 minutes at a time with a 5-minute break to do jumping jacks/planks/something to get moving and refocus? If whatever you're doing now doesn't jive with your learning/studying/writing style, switch it up and find something better. 

As far as the thesis goes, let it take a backseat to your other assignments til you're caught up. You're not writing it right now and hey, maybe one of your other assignments will give you an idea! Once you've gotten a handle on this stuff you can go back to the thesis. And hey, if you want to tell me what you're studying and why you picked it, etc., I'll try to help you come up with something. Picking topics is always such a pain but chatting about it can help. :)

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I feel like it never ends. What's in it to struggle, if it never gets any easier?

To me the struggle is to find the joy,

once you find the joy everything is easy.

Once you find the joy, you never want it to end.

:)

(Luckily joy is everywhere once you adjust your eyes to see it.)

Hey there! How have you been doing? 

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi