Videoglee's challenge of fitness, food and studying!

VeiledEgo

The night was dark. A feeble light revealed a girl sitting at a desk, glued to her books, eating unhealthy snacks. The girl realised it wasn't right. She realised she needed to change. But just the knowledge itself is often not enough.

So she set herself a goal. It would take a little less than six weeks. Because she forgot to sign up on time.

Main goal:

Get fitter in general. Specifically, I would love to fit in an old very cute top I have. I don't have any measurements, but I'll update :)

Also, it would be awesome if I could drop 15 to 20 kgs/33 to 44 lbs. Right now I weigh about 85 kg/187 lbs. I'm very overweight, and I would like to change that.

Side goal 1:

Go for a run at least three times a week.

A: four times or more

B: three times

C: twice

F: didn't run

Side goal 2:

- Cut out crips from my diet completely.

- Don't eat fastfood.

A: Did not eat crisps or fastfood and ate generally healthy

B: Did not eat crisps or fastfood

C: Ate crisps or fastfood once

F: Ate crisps or fastfood multiple times a week

Life goal:

I still have exams till the 27th of January.

Study from 8:30 till 12 and from 13:30 till 20:00 every single day. More if necessary.

A: passed all my exams :D

D: passed all my exams except one  :( ( I fear this is going to happen, there's one really difficult math class)

F: didn't pass multiple exams

Overall grade:

A: get two new pieces of clothing and a new book

B: get one new piece of clothing and a new book

C: get a new book

D: donate a book to a local second-hand shop

F: donate 5 books to a local second-hand shop 

These last two 'punishments' are going to hurt a lot. Guess I shouldn't get a D or F then.

Motivation:

Lately, I've been realising that something needs to change. I got 10 kg (22 lbs) heavier in the last 4 months! And I was already at the edge of being overweight.

I just want to be able to run more without getting terribly exhausted. I want to run up tree flights of stairs and not be out of breath. 

I want to feel better about myself and be fitter.

My exams do get priority over other quests.

• Like 1

Running is a pretty awesome way of getting exercise. :) I used to do some running last year, but got out of the habit once the seasons turned cold. Have you heard of the Zombie Run App? It's such a blast to try out, and the storyline really can keep you going...as can the hoard of zombies that are chasing you. ;)

Keep it up, hope you do well with your exams!

NF Challenges!

2015 | 1 | 2 | 3 |

2016 | 4 | 5 |

2017 | 6 | 7 |

tumblr art | deviantart | twitter

So she set herself a goal. It would take a little less than six weeks. Because she forgot to sign up on time.

Hahahahah xD classic. Good for you tho! Glad to have you aboard!

And I feel you on the exams! Here in the states (I'm assuming you are else where as you said "crisps"<---more awesome points for your post) we JUST started a new semester already! x( JUST finished it seems like, then 2 weeks later BAM more stuff. So studies are a high priority for me as well. I look forward to seeing more awesomeness from you. And remember...

vxotpy.jpg

Running is a pretty awesome way of getting exercise. :) I used to do some running last year, but got out of the habit once the seasons turned cold. Have you heard of the Zombie Run App? It's such a blast to try out, and the storyline really can keep you going...as can the hoard of zombies that are chasing you. ;)

Keep it up, hope you do well with your exams!

Yes, I have! I've used it about a year ago, and it was really great. Unfortunately, I have a different phone now that can't run the app properly anymore :( I do miss it, the zombie chases were always awesome!

Thank you :)

Hahahahah xD classic. Good for you tho! Glad to have you aboard!

And I feel you on the exams! Here in the states (I'm assuming you are else where as you said "crisps"<---more awesome points for your post) we JUST started a new semester already! x( JUST finished it seems like, then 2 weeks later BAM more stuff. So studies are a high priority for me as well. I look forward to seeing more awesomeness from you. 

Thanks :) Yeah, I live in Belgium. I now realize in the US crisps are called chips? (Actually, in belgium we call them chips too, so I don't why I opted for crisps.) And yes, I'm quite lucky, because after my exams I get nearly two weeks of, but a lot of people only get one.

And:

Never-gonna-give-dticsm.jpg