[Enter Witty Comment] - Sylvaa

Good afternoon NF community,

Like a lot of other newbie's, I'm a previous lurker who decided to finally post (what is it with us all being like, "oh, I'm just going to read about the other awesome things NerdFitness members are doing to help themselves" instead of getting involved?)

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to say about myself in here.  I joined the current challenge under Adventurer, however I'm hoping to one day be a Ranger.  I've been working on my health / fitness for a while, but I've never really made it the priority it should be.  Flash forward to 2015, where I finally decided my excuses were stupid and I needed to make myself accountable (hello forums!).

Let's see, I'm 32, I'm a mom (both the human and furry kind), I travel for work, so I'm currently splitting time between PA and MA (USA), and my goal is to complete a Spartan Trifecta (there are a lot of newbies with this goal - we should start a thread).  I read - a lot, mostly fiction and healthcare articles (for work), play more WoW than I should admit, and am hoping to start grad school in the next few months.  

Thanks for reading!

WELCOME! :D

Haha yeah, as much as I loved reading other people's progress, I wanted my own!  It's well worth the jump into the forums, there are friends everywhere. :)

Also YEAH RANGERS, gonna hop on over to your challenge thread!

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65