Weight Loss Squad: Part Deux

aidanpryde

Six-week wrap-up:

(1) Lose Weight -- didn't lose, but didn't gain either, and I had two trips to visit family in NYC, a bachelorette party, and two conferences that required staying at a hotel on top of the usual stack of daily temptations. So I'll give myself a C for this.

(2) Exercise at least three times a week -- eh. On average, it was 3x/week, but some weeks were 2x, others were 4x. B

(3) Complete a pull-up -- didn't happen, but I'm definitely moving in the right direction. Am now at the point of doing negatives. Unfortunately, at the pull-up machine at my parents' gym, I still need half my bodyweight in assistance to make it all the way up in a pull up. But a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step, and I've definitely taken those steps. B-

(4) Life goal: switch banks. Still waiting for one automatic payment to turn off at one bank and on at the other, but otherwise done. A-

(4) Fail goal: no candy. ROCKED IT. A

I learned a lot about myself, about my motivation, and about my needs vs. wants. I'm looking forward to the next six-week challenge, and am currently debating whether I can/should go grab a piece of candy right now.

LRB, Lifelong Rebel Badass  ||  June 3 challenge thread

"What I lack in ability, I make up in stubbornness" -me

"Someone busier than you is working out right now" -my mom

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines