savin lives and savin mine

ola,

my name is aidan and i hail from the great, cold, and amazing cape breton in canada! very new to this but here we go!

im a paramedic, military medic, in search and rescue, and a first responder instructor for a local mfr crew here. im 6' 250lbs, and obbsessing about become 200lbs by august for my friends wedding! especially since im standing next to him and they are all incredibly fit.... now your thinking "but aidan, your in activities that require you to be physicaly fit!" belive me i know... i lost a bunch of weight when i orriginaly joined the army reserves here and than went to paramedic school. i was so stressed out that i turned to the easiest food supply... macdonalds and burger king(which has a discount for military members by the way) which over a two year peirod became a sloth lifestyle and made me into a 280lbs monster! a couple of months ago i went to vegitarian after reading "the china study" which scientificaly made sense to me and quickely dropped 30lbs. christmas came around(not a good time for me) and regained 10lbs fast. now im back on track and need to loose that weight for good!!!! always lookin for help but never knew where to start or what to do... HELP ME!!

your canadian medic, aidan.

p.s. sorry for the english, never been good with the spelling thing! haha

weight loss (260lbs-200lbs)

(0)%
(0)%

Hi Aidan, heh at first I read your post wrong and thought you weighed 6,250 lbs. At least its not so bad!! congrats on that big weight loss.. Its not always straightforward when you lose weight quickly, often takes a few goes, or one very steady, slow one, but everyone's different!

For most people the secret is to pick one or two habits at a time, work on those til automatic and then go onto the next thing. Pick realistic aims, but ones that will help you! Read the forums for ideas! Start a thread, either challenge or a battle log, and let us know how you do. And welcome :)

• Like 1

| STR 15 | DEX 14 | STA 14 | CON 10.5 | WIS 11 | CHA 7 | Level 5

Ocelot's Dossier - Battle Log | Springing into my Sixth Challenge!