Did two reps of a basic abb work out which consisted of: 

Knee-to-elbow crunches

Flutter kicks

scissors

hundreds

reverse crunches

sitting twists

Food: 

Had something sugary, which I shouldn't have. But tomorrow is a new day, will need to work on eating sugary things. Also cooked bomb Apple bacon chicken and roasted cauliflower for dinner. 

LWttetD.gif

"Our destiny is in the stars, so let's go and search for it."

17/1/15: 

Went rock climbing. Killed in the chimney, managed to climb about five feet which is a personal record. I was cautious because of my leg though. 

Update: My right leg has a pulled muscle, so I have two week's of therapy starting this week. Will probably continue logging once my leg is better next week. So until then,

giphy.gif

10/2/15

Good day today!

Did 3 sets (reps?) of beginner body weight work out and did 7 correct form push ups. When I say correct form I mean the position in which your elbows form a ninety degree angle. Needless to say, its been a good day. My diet was fairly balanced today. Though I did sample some flax seed chocolate muffins which are far to good to be real quite frankly. 

SHMBL.gif

19/2/15: 

Did a good skills work out. And found a new route in my backyard that I could make a workout of. Had a pretty good time. Worked on rolls as well. I keep hitting my elbow, doesn't hurt but it is a good reminder to keep tight. Need to learn to adapt to the environment a bit more. Will need to work on that. 

(This is a backlog) 

25/2/15: 

Did the bodyweight work out today. Really pushed myself. I did 8 push ups which, though it may sound sad, is a lot. Particularity because the were good form push ups (ninety degree angle elbows). My form was failing a tad towards the end but I managed. Really happy with results today, maybe I'll be able to do ten next time.