Adding the calories without the carbs

Korranation

I've been counting my calories with MFP recently and even took up a challenge not to go over my daily limit. Since then I've been snacking less. But because of that I'm not meeting my daily minimum calorie requirements. I have coffee, eggs, and yogurt everyday for breakfast (I might start having oatmeal with that too), leftovers from previous dinner for lunch, and a light dinner usually with extra meat/protein and veggies. 

Now that classes have started up again, the stress of studying, homework, projects, and exams might cause me to start binging and stress eating. Are there low carb healthy snacks yall recommend?

protein shakes and meat (not in one glass)

at this stage in the game any kind of meat, cook up some chicken and hit it with some spice and eat it cold, slow cook a ham, make meatballs or sausage patties - they are fine cold or quick to cook from chilled or frozen

also boiled eggs.

All these things are high protein, and protein is what keeps you feeling full. And they are low carb

If you are feeling okay and hitting your micronutrients and your protein requirements for the day, I don't know if I'd worry about eating too little.  Every pound you loose is ~3600 calories you don't have to eat. 

That being said, I'm a big fan of having one big roast or pulled pork or stew or something in the crockpot every week.  Those types of things tend to reheat very well (or can even be eaten cold) and keep for the entire week, or very nearly.

If you make a really big batch, you can even freeze half and save yourself prep time in a couple of weeks.

Searching the world for a cure for my wanderlust.

Almonds.   Fistfuls of them.

Did I offer advice in my post?  Please keep the following in mind:

• I am not a doctor nor any other kind of medical professional.
  • I am not a lawyer.
  • I am not a mental health provider
  • I am not a nutritionist
  • Your mileage may vary
  • I don't do anything in moderation
  • I have lots of injuries & if you train like me, you probably will too.

I agree with Nubbins McGee and add walnuts.

Also, don't forget to have some fruits every now and then for a nice bit of energy.

You say you eat yogurt, have you tried Greek yogurt? Lots of protein, some carbs and how much fat in there is up to your choice.

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3

cottage cheese (I like mine with salt and pepper, not fruit or sweet stuff)

boiled eggs

carrots, cucumbers, jicama, bell pepper

sliced turkey from the deli

yogurt, but buy it plain and flavor/sweeten it yourself

nuts and nut butters, but with caution

berries and grapes - I like mine frozen when I'm wanting sweet stuff

I also plan out my meals and food so that I hit my protein goal and have gotten in all the stuff I need (fiber, veggies, healthy fats, carbs) but will often leave 100-200 calories leftover to address cravings. When I'm in fat loss mode this requires my meals to be super on point, but it leaves me a defined space for those "I'd punch my grandmother for some ice cream/potato chips/beer" moments or the times when I'm just hungrier than usual. Similar to setting a spending budget - account for the necessities and then set yourself an allowance or mad money amount out of what's left.