24 Must-See Diagrams That Will Make Eating Healthy Super Easy

Justicar

While I hate re-posting collections that feel like overhyped clickbait (lookin' at you, BuzzFeed!), AND hate the inevitable backlash that comes from pretty much anything I do on any online community/message board ever (yep, one of THOSE days), I came across this and thought this would be a good place to not only share it, but to disseminate and discuss the points and suggestions made throughout it. Because what is the internet for, if not arguing with folks that you actually kind of agree with? :)

http://pulptastic.com/24-must-see-diagrams-will-make-eating-healthy-super-easy/

• Like 2

There awesome I will have to try some of them out.

Mel The Hangry, Level 7, Aussie Gnome, Ranger Druid

STR 9.5 | DEX 7.5 | STA 18 | CON 19.5 | WIS 14.5 | CHA 6.5 

Current Challenge: TBA

Last Challenges: Mel The Hangry is getting back to basicsMel The Hangry is making changesMel The Hangry is turning into a Druid

"Some days you eat salads and do yoga, Some days you eat cupcakes and refuse to put on pants, It’s called balance."

While I hate re-posting collections that feel like overhyped clickbait (lookin' at you, BuzzFeed!), AND hate the inevitable backlash that comes from pretty much anything I do on any online community/message board ever (yep, one of THOSE days), I came across this and thought this would be a good place to not only share it, but to disseminate and discuss the points and suggestions made throughout it. Because what is the internet for, if not arguing with folks that you actually kind of agree with? :)

http://pulptastic.com/24-must-see-diagrams-will-make-eating-healthy-super-easy/

Thanks for sharing!  I saw that somewhere and wished I had saved a couple of them.  I hope to make salads and smoothies both a super easy and incredibly flavorful meal to understand with these.

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

Wow, there are some really good ideas there.  The smoothie graphic opened up a whole new world of smoothie making I hadn't even considered, and even the soup one made for some ideas toward quick and easy soup-making.

[ Level ?? ]  Rurik the Windblade, the Blade Who Dances, Warhawk of the Steppes.

BRUTALITY 13 | FINESSE 12 | GRIT 13  | INSIGHT 15 | MOXIE 13

Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Current:   Cry Havoc™: Bladesong of the Warhawk

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik Harrgath became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR.

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wolfpool.

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager.