If your (real) name was an onomatopoeia (a word to describe a sound) what would it be representing? Please use it in a sentence.

My name is Blake in the physical world. I believe "blake" could represent the sound of a ceramic plate with food on it crashing on the floor.

"The entire room shivered and the last sound made was the piercing blake of the dropped dinner plate before the alien's brilliantly glowing beam gently lifted the awestruck lumberjack through the patio door and into the specimen room of the ship."

If your (real) name was an onomatopoeia (a word to describe a sound) what would it be representing? Please use it in a sentence.

My name is Blake in the physical world. I believe "blake" could represent the sound of a ceramic plate with food on it crashing on the floor.

"The entire room shivered and the last sound made was the piercing blake of the dropped dinner plate before the alien's brilliantly glowing beam gently lifted the awestruck lumberjack through the patio door and into the specimen room of the ship."

Steven, The mating call of a small forest bird.

"The campers all huddled in their tents, the forest was quiet... too quiet. Except for the shrill call of "Steee ven, Stee ven" off in the distance"

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Hahah! I got chills. I imagine that bird looks really cool.

If it was up to me, it would be a murderous pack of nocturnal birds.Much like army ants, they just roll through the forest at eat whatever they happen upon... :-)

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

A group of crows is a murder.

Has to be my favorite of more than one animals together is called.

Plus, it's fun to say.

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

A group of crows is a murder.

Has to be my favorite of more than one animals together is called.

Plus, it's fun to say.

A group of ravens is and unkindness or a conspiracy...  if they're located on the Tower of London, they're refereed to as a constable.

Unkindness is by far my favorite... a murder has obvious connotations, but an unkindness.... that lets your mind wander.

• Like 3

My first challenge

The chill of the first night surrounded them, the black stillness occasionally broken by a whispering lucia of wind.

• Like 4

LilLucia

Level 2 | Wood Elf, Assassin in training

DAI-GURREN BRIGADIER

STR: 4.1 | DEX: 1.37 | STA: 1.37 | CON: 8.55 | WIS: 4.0 | CHA: 1.0

The first rung of the ladder: Challenge #1

Maintaining the ground & my sanity: Challenge #2

“A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.†— Helen Keller

I'm a confused musician/writer/reader/introvert/nerd, in training to be an awesome wife/nurse/tutor/mom.

Bumping because words are awesome. Logophiles FTW.

My name is Scott, and I believe "scott" could represent the sound of a leather belt across a bare ass. Whether that is fitting in my case, I can neither confirm nor deny.

"Christian revelled silently in each scott of his belt across her bare, reddening cheeks."

*drifts*

Wait, what?

• Like 2

~~ VALHALLA, I AM COMING! ~~

Season 1 (2015): #0 #1 #2 #3 #4 #5

Season 2 (2016): #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12  #13 #14 #15 

Season 3 (2017): #16 #17 #18