• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Steve

The 28 Day Challenge

Alright Nerd Fitness readers,

Hopefully, last's weeks two posts motivated you to make a change! I'm heading on vacation in 4 weeks (well, 26 days...close enough) and I want to be in the best possible shape before leaving. I figure if I'm going to try and get in great shape, you might want to too!

Start your own thread in this part of the forum, and do your best to document these things:

Two or three fitness/diet related goals for these next 28 days.

Take a before picture today, and then an after picture on March 29th.

And then post as often as you'd like about your success/failures on sticking with your plan over the next 28 days.

Accountability is amazing, and a community of people down in the trenches around you is even better.

I'll be posting on here every day tracking my progress.

I'll pick one winner who is the most consistent with staying on track for the 28 days

I'll pick one winner who sees the biggest transformation (weight loss, muscle gain, etc....this is where the pictures come in handy).

The winners will receive an NF t-shirt (as soon as I get around to setting up an account and settling on a final design) and an iTunes gift card.

Let's do this. If you have any questions about how this works, post here and I'll make something up...as I just created this challenge in my head like two hours ago.

-Steve

Hey Steve,

I just wanted to ask you, if we have to have our face in the picture? I really don't want to have someone I know see me on this while I'm still in the stages of losing weight.

Also, what's the best way to take these pics? I'm a newbie:$ Is pants and a tshirt okay?

Hey Steve,

I just wanted to ask you, if we have to have our face in the picture? I really don't want to have someone I know see me on this while I'm still in the stages of losing weight.

Also, what's the best way to take these pics? I'm a newbie:$ Is pants and a tshirt okay?

You can absolutely leave your face outta there, and pants and shirt is fine.

Tell ya what, take a pic now...and then take another one at the end, if you see a difference between the two and you feel comfortable posting them, go ahead. If you DON'T, you don't have to post them!

-Steve

Hey dude, I just stumbled onto the site the other day and I was wondering if I can join up on this even though I'm a week late?

I don't expect to win or anything since I will have a weeks disadvantage, but competition helps motivate me....and I really need motivation in these icky pre-spring months.

Great site BTW. I've already recommended it to several friends. ;)

Hey dude, I just stumbled onto the site the other day and I was wondering if I can join up on this even though I'm a week late?

I don't expect to win or anything since I will have a weeks disadvantage, but competition helps motivate me....and I really need motivation in these icky pre-spring months.

Great site BTW. I've already recommended it to several friends. ;)

Absolutely. glad to have ya. Just start a new thread in the 28 day challenge boards...post what you want to accomplish, and then we'll be watching your every move to make sure you actually get it done.

Get started!

-Steve

Sign in to follow this