Time to get back to work

I fell off the bandwagon pretty quickly because I'm working full time third shift and working on renovating my house, with those combined I hardly have any energy. But I know what I need to do and I know I need to be healthier. Both me and my fiancé are trying to get healthy so that will hopefully make things easier. But besides just eating better I have developed my master plan (which I will now copy and paste from my cosplay/role play/fitness blog) There are seven things I want to work on, so I have one thing to focus on for each day of the week.

Monday will be Endurance/Stamina and I will either go for a run or do six sets of six suicides (to signify my time on the suicide squad and the secret six)

Tuesday will be arm day. exercises will range anywhere from push ups and pull ups to bench presses and the like.

Wednesday will be ab day and I will do sit ups, bicycles, ab holds, and similar workouts.

Thursday will be leg day, I will do lunges, squats, leg presses and so on.

Friday is chest/back day and will consist of push ups, flyes, and pull downs.

Saturday is balance day and will consist of hand stands, balance beams, and ball exercises.

Sunday is brain day and will include meditation, reading, and learning new things. this will also be a day of rest for the other parts of the body.

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

Love it!  Looks like a perfect Bane workout plan, except that you forgot your V.E.N.O.M. injections. 

Sir Thalianost, Level 9 Human Knight (Training as a Warrior)

STR - 24.6 | DEX - 4.1 | STA - 1.7 | CON - 15.4 | WIS - 3.2 | CHA - 4.1

Those who live by the sword die by the sword... and wouldn't want it any other way.

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th

Current Challenge:

Thalianost Branches Out