• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Gainsdalf the Whey

The Virtuous Valentine Lifting Leviathan 2015!

the default formula it uses is the female one until it recognizes a "m" in the gender column. Sometime it takes a few reloads to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of like Jurassic Park.

Nope, it does not. That's something called the McCollough coefficient I believe. We used it early on in these, but it got to be too many coefficients and I dropped it. I need to look into adding it again though, as I think it serves a really good purpose.

Is that what's in the other sheet on the google doc?  No difference between 18 and 40 - can't believe it - I would give anything to feel like I did in my early 20s!  Maybe there should be a coefficient for having 3 kids and spending a couple of decades doing no real exercise.......[/excuses]

• Like 1

Just finished. I'll post videos later this weekend. I'm definitely a noob at this. I updated the spreadsheet, but here's how it went.

Bw 83

Squat

10x61.22

5x83.9

3x102.04

1x115.64

(1) 122.45

(2) 126.96

(3) 136.00 FAILED

Bench

10x61.22

5x83.9

2x102.04

(1) 104.31

(2) 106.57

(3) 108.84

Deadlift

10x61.22

5x102.04

3x133.78

1x156.46

(1) 170.06

(2) 176.87

(3) 181.4 FAILED

• Like 3

Got my lifts in because I don't feel like doing it tomorrow.

Tired and hungry and jacked up on preworkout (should have hit 2 scoops) I performed as such.

BW=91kg

Squat: 110.9kg , 115.4kg , 120kg failed -- PR by 40lbs

Bench: 83.7kg , 88.2kg failed , scratch

Deadlift: 151.6kg , 156.1kg ,160.6kg failed --PR by 10lbs

Not bad for being on a cut all year. I need to work on all my forms though. My squat was falling apart at the higher weights. Practice practice practice.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tankweasel....grrr..

Squat 415, 425, 430# all good  This is a 10# PR

Bench 325, 335, 345# all good  This is the best 345# lift I've ever had.  It actually felt 'light'.

Deadlift 420, 430F, 435F gah...wanted that 1200# mark.  Should have done 425#. I've done 430# twice  before but in 'real' competitions.  I think the difference is recovery time.  I did all of this in less than an hour.  In a real competition, I'd have 3-4 hours at least from end to end.

Squat #1 415#

Squat #2 425# 

Squat #3 430# (15# PR) 

Didn't get this one edited

Bench #1 325# 

Bench #2 335# 

Bnech #3 345# 

I've done this weight before, but never this easily and not since I hurt my shoulder.  I'm calling it a PR

Deadlift #1 420# 

Deadlift #2 430# (Fail) 

Deadlift #3 435# (Fail) didn't even get it off the ground.  Legs totally shot at this point...

Good fun.

• Like 2

Spreadsheet is up, please let me know if there are any issues with it. I should have all the forumlas protected, but everyone should be able to edit their name, weight, gender, and age as well as any of the cells for entering their attempts.

Gainsdalf, the totals for the weight lifting are incorrect. Roo, who is the only one who posted WL lifts has a total score of 0, while folks who haven't done WL lifts have points in their totals.

Weightlifting Entries!

Feel sort of lame even entering these, but damn it... we need more participation in the weightlifting.

Snatch

• 45lbs
  • 95lbs (Fail)
  • 95lbs (PR)

Clean & Jerk

• 95lbs
  • 115lbs
  • 135lbs
  • 155lbs (PR)

Overall Notes:  Still learning all of this, but I'm able to power most of these weights up.  My movements are still crap and I have so much to learn.  That said, not ashamed of these numbers.  As for the 4th Clean & Jerk, I know it doesn't count, but was feeling good about the 135 so figured I'd give it a go. 

OK, so I put up numbers for deadlift only, 153 lbs.

When is the next virtual competition going to be? Beating this number should be easy, and next time hopefully I can add at least one more lift.

Just finished. I'll post videos later this weekend. I'm definitely a noob at this. I updated the spreadsheet, but here's how it went.

Bw 83

Squat

10x61.22

5x83.9

3x102.04

1x115.64

(1) 122.45

(2) 126.96

(3) 136.00 FAILED

Bench

10x61.22

5x83.9

2x102.04

(1) 104.31

(2) 106.57

(3) 108.84

Deadlift

10x61.22

5x102.04

3x133.78

1x156.46

(1) 170.06

(2) 176.87

(3) 181.4 FAILED

Video as promised. A noob video of some noob lifts.

• Like 4

OK, so I put up numbers for deadlift only, 153 lbs.

When is the next virtual competition going to be? Beating this number should be easy, and next time hopefully I can add at least one more lift.

3-4 months.  mid to late summer.

The competition is over, and it's pretty clear who won all the things in Powerlifting. Tankweazel swept the event, winning all 4 powerlifting categories. Also, to my knowledge, this is the first 400+ Wilks total on NF. She wins the following (I'll PM you to work on details of titles and what you want from the store):

• The forum title "NF Power Lifting Champion"
  • The forum title "NF Squat Champion"
  • The forum titel "NF Bench Press Champion"
  • The forum title "NF Deadlift Champion"
  • A t-shirt or tank top from the NF store.

For weightlifitng, msuroo won this time around, sweeping the event.

• The forum title "NF Weightlifting Champion"
  • The forum title "NF Clean & Jerk Champion"
  • The forum titel "NF Snatch Champion"

All titles will have to be defended at the next virtual meet in order to be kept.

• Like 3

Holy $#!tMonkeys Tankweazel is a beast. 

I'm super excited that I managed to sneak into the top ten. Does this mean that I qualify to go and compete at the "World's Strongest Nerd" competition? (Can you imagine how fun that would be?)

• Like 1

For weightlifitng, msuroo won this time around, sweeping the event.

• The forum title "NF Weightlifting Champion"
  • The forum title "NF Clean & Jerk Champion"
  • The forum titel "NF Snatch Champion"
All titles will have to be defended at the next virtual meet in order to be kept.

DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to get a title out of this since my lifts shouldn't even justify it a title.

That said, curious how you did the Sinclair points? I didn't think Sinclair had a gender neutrality co-efficient.  Again, not looking for a title and msuroo earned the titles this go around, just curious about future comps if we can get more people doing Oly lifts.