NF Armory

I saw you had posted here... was hoping that you had more pics for me :(

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

I saw you had posted here... was hoping that you had more pics for me :(

Just a bowstring in process:

5575a6128f621ccf1bbab90e9076444a.jpg

552213336eedb05b7ccdf35175335348.jpg

Working 12 and 13 hour shifts are slowing the process a little. I have Sunday and Monday off, so I should be able to finish it all then. Until then, baby steps!

Sent by Captain's orders via raven

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

I hear ya. ... I have a couple projects I'm working on. ... my stupid hand makes it hard to craft

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

• Like 1

Spoiler

I just have to get my wrist all healed so that I can shoot it!!!

and I have decided it will hang over my bed... 

Spoiler

I just have to get my wrist all healed so that I can shoot it!!!

and I have decided it will hang over my bed...

Just don't leave it strung up for long periods of time, it can weaken it some. Just so you know.

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Awesome

Spoiler

I'll have to get the homemade bamboo/yew wood recurve bow that my father and I put together in his basement up here in a few weeks.  A lot really goes into manufacturing a wooden bow, especially using bamboo as a building material.  The heat box used to give the staff its shape is an interesting but tricky way of going about things.

The bow you made there, captncid, looks excellent!

• Like 1

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager

Hey all!

Just tested the bow. Sorry I don't have any video, everyone I hang out with works "normal" hours. This is the penetration from 20 yards, though.

e27bd392d9823ebb35555eed46657ad2.jpg

Also, when shooting, don't do what I did and forget your arm guard:

bb171e07eaad5186b44ae8d894ee9200.jpg

Anyone else have projects in the works? I'd love to see them!! I don't care if they are knives, swords, nerf guns, whatever!

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

SO EXCITE

MUCH WOW!!!!!

• Like 1

Spoiler

Stop it, guys.  You are all making me pretty envious of the archery going on that I can't participate in at the moment.

I seriously can't wait to get back to my folks' place and pick up my bow for some archery-related shenanigans!

• Like 2

[Level ??] Rurik, the Thunderer

Class: Stormborn War-Shaman (Path of Giants Barbarian/Conquest Paladin/Elemental Domain Cleric)

BRUTALITY 11 | FINESSE 10 | VIGOR 11 | INSIGHT 14 | WILL 13

Equipment:  Studded leather armor, war club, plus adventurer's pack containing rations, rope, and nature-based potions. 

"Rangers have to at least give up on pants. It's a special rule we enacted after Rurik became a Guild Leader.” – DarK_RaideR

"Did I just get my ass kicked by a member of Metallica meets History Channel's Vikings?" - Wild Wolf

"By the Well-Oiled-and-Meticulously-Groomed Beard of Rurik!" - Tanktimus the Encourager