Just spent the last two hours writing up a cover letter and updated resume`for Son2. My ankles are puffy and my spirit is low, we were supposed to have a full roast lamb dinner tonight and all my kids will get is roast lamb sandwiches.  :neglected:

I really dislike it when one of the kids and their needs out strip the others. But I need Son2 to have a job more than we need a lamb dinner with all the trimmings. Damn!   :numbness:  

Wait! What............?

Was Son2 at least paying attention on how to write cover letters so he'll be able to do it on his own later? If not, he should get PB&J while the others get roast lamb sandwiches. That would teach him. evilgrin.gif

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. For you puffy ankles, here's a virtual foot massage. ;)

tumblr_nnx11lJG3r1t5u3bfo6_250.gif

• Like 1

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Sometimes the needs of the one outweighs the needs of the many. Hard though, so I do feel the guilt.

If you need a second opinion, flick it my way. I use to write resumes and the like as part of one of my previous jobs.

Swollen ankles suck.

Woden uses ravens, I use an iphone.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Sometimes the needs of the one outweighs the needs of the many. Hard though, so I do feel the guilt.

If you need a second opinion, flick it my way. I use to write resumes and the like as part of one of my previous jobs.

Swollen ankles suck.

Cheers for the offer! Much appreciated. I guess we will see if this works, we followed a template for youth job seekers, so pretty standard fair really.

I just need him to be up at 7.00 am ready to front the office when they open in full work dress, looking like he is ready to work! Tricks of the trade. So long since I needed to actually look for a job, one seems to forget the little things matter sometimes.

We have already been over eye contact, using Sir or Mr and a firm handshake.

It is in the hands of the Boilermaker Gods now. Hephaestus will surely hear us!

Wait! What............?

Was Son2 at least paying attention on how to write cover letters so he'll be able to do it on his own later? If not, he should get PB&J while the others get roast lamb sandwiches. That would teach him. evilgrin.gif

Sorry to hear you're feeling down. For you puffy ankles, here's a virtual foot massage. ;)

tumblr_nnx11lJG3r1t5u3bfo6_250.gif

Heeey, is that iZombie?  I recently binged-watched that.  

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

6645c73620569d83479bfbba75d18cba.jpg

Yes I am dragging out the positivity shark and spamming everyone. [emoji14]

• Like 5

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

You haven't eaten enough faces obviously. [emoji12]

Yay for jogging and walking. Do what is working for you at the moment.

• Like 1

Today was so tedious at work today, I couldn't stop watching the clock and each minute was sooooooo slow. Certainly didn't help that the water was bloody cold. Something had gone wrong with the pumps and they couldn't pump the warm water through to the pools.

Managed to get some Christmas shopping done, so yah!

Brrrr! I don't even want to think about cold water. The temperature has fallen to -2C here.

• Like 1

Level "I have no clue" Warrior

Current challenge

Battle log

Much the same over here Seven. Though if I head further east I will be in the Snowys, and that will be a bit colder in winter.

'Hurry up and wait.' Standard military tactic.

"Waiting is." Aussie Pagan saying.

Scouts do a lot of "hurry up and wait" ;)

30/11/2015 Madcow Week 1 (yet again) Monday Workout

Warm Up:

Skipping and stretchy stuffs

Squats:

1x10@BW

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@55kg

1x5@60kg

1x5@70kg (belted)

1x5@70kg (unbelted)

Bench:

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

BOR:

1x5@20kg

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

Not going to lie, this was a real test of faith in ability. After almost 3 weeks of non lifting I needed all my head space to get undertake at for those 70kg squats and 45kg bench! But fuck yeah! Did it! :) Although my hammies are now really trying to upset me! ;)

Son5 stated the full Stronglifts 5x5 tonight, we got him a spreadsheet and all!

• Like 4

Wait! What............?