Have you been giving your patients super powers again? You're only supposed to use the Oil of Unobtainium for emergencies. It's an unfortunately side effect that everyone who gets it discovers their secret power.

$1000 for a powerlifting coaching course seems kind of questionable. I can't judge too harshly as some of the kettlebell courses run close to as much but I don't pay for those either. 

• Like 1

You can't spell Slaughter without laughter

10 hours ago, The Most Loathed said:

Have you been giving your patients super powers again? You're only supposed to use the Oil of Unobtainium for emergencies. It's an unfortunately side effect that everyone who gets it discovers their secret power.

$1000 for a powerlifting coaching course seems kind of questionable. I can't judge too harshly as some of the kettlebell courses run close to as much but I don't pay for those either. 

Hahaha, not sure about superpowers, but they are alive when we get them to the hospital........so win!!!!!!!!! :)

Only $645 for the course, but the extra bits blow it out. Maybe next year! 

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Oki doki, what I did today!

Madcow Week6, Wednesday, 29.06.2016

Warm Up:

Was decidedly nicer than last night, the sun was coming straight into the shed so managed all my workout in the sun!!! Skipping, stretching and moving benches and racks around to get optimum Vit D absorption! :congratulatory:

Squats:

1x5@50kg

1x5@65kg

2x5@75kg

OHP:

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

Deadlift:

1x5@80kg

1x5@90kg

1x5@105kg

1x1@120kg

2x2@120kg

Needed to break that last set down from 1x5 because my legs were soooooo tired. I have also noticed my shoulders rounding forward on the beginning of the lift.........not good. I do think I did ok though, this is the first time I have done this weight for reps, so win! It has also opened my eyes to my totally puny upper body strength. Accessories here we come. :)

Gym Buddy has also invited us over for dinner, pizza and maybe a beer.........we'll see! Yum, homemade pizza.

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

1 hour ago, SevenofSeven said:

Just how hard is it to attach a form to an e-mail you fucking dolt! 

Complications can arise that we can simply not imagine!

You think it's simple to add an attachment but what if you have a red pen?  Have you thought about that?

My Profile        |     I must not fear.  Fear is the mind killer.

My Battle Log  |     Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration.

|     I will face my fear.  I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Start to Run      |     And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

|   Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing.  Only I will remain.

11 hours ago, SevenofSeven said:

Dinner last night was mint! It was really cool, everyone sat in the kitchen and bantered and had a great laugh. It was also really warm, she has a wood stove for all her cooking, so it was lovely and toasty!

I don't think I could just eat mint for supper and be happy. ;)

• Like 2

No workout today, we went to the city and brought soccer boots and skins for Son3. While in the sports store, Son3 made comment about how the women are allowed to wear full length skins, under their regulation soccer shorts. Shop assistant helping us said it was because women are weak, Son3 says yeah that's right, women are weak, aren't they Mum, I just laughed! Yep we sure are.

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

Madcow Week6 Friday on a Sunday 03/07/2016

Warm Up:

Lots of shit that included skipping, stretching, stuffs and dislocations, managing to get hands closer together, so feeling them now!

Squats:

1x5@50kg

1x5@65kg

1x5@75kg

1x5@90kg

1x3@105kg (fucking woot, woot, they felt better than the 100's, the first one was a little high, going by Gym Buddy comment.

Bench:

1x5@30kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@55kg

1x3@65kg (ok so did 2 and needed help to rack after the second on. The third one was not going to happen. So weak on this lift)

1x8@45kg

Row Seated:

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@50kg

1x8@40kg

Smashed these out with enough rest to swap the pin and that was all.

Just for shits and gigs, did 1x1@70kg BOR, as that was the weight on the Gym Buddy's deadlift bar. LOL, this weig is just down the road, gonna have to get stronger to get that shit done!

Very cold today, the Lad is playing Soccer and there is food shopping to do. Sunday was a day of rest yeah?

• Like 3

Wait! What............?

Madcow Week7 Monday 04/07/2016

Warm Up:

Knee is feeling really crap, but in a different area this topi me round, not at the back or side now, in the front below the patella. Going to have to re-think warm ups me thinks.

Squats:

1x5@55kg

1x5@65kg

1x5@80kg

1x5@90kg

1x3@105kg ( felt very ugly, but started tired tonight )

1x3@105kg ( felt heaps better, but maybe a little high??? )

Bench:

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@50kg

1x5@55kg

1x2@65kg ( killed it this time! )

1x2@65kg ( woot, woot )

BOR:

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@40kg

1x5@45kg

1x5@50kg ( smashed these out with no rest except to change plates )

Seated Rows:

1x10@30kg

1x10@40kg

2x5@50kg ( love these feel like Arnie!!!!! )

Front Squat:

3x5@30kg

Feeling well chuffed about this tonight. Even managed a couple of accessories! So buzzin'. :bee:

• Like 3

Wait! What............?

On 7/3/2016 at 5:37 PM, SevenofSeven said:

The Lad won their game. Totally pummelled the opposition, who are pretty sore losers.

Moving Son3 out if his grandparents house today. My Mother is starting her shit all over again, this time with my kids. Not going to happen.

eh?

how old is Son3?

54 minutes ago, The Most Loathed said:

eh?

how old is Son3?

We won Soccer, despite bad sportsmanship from other team, heel clipping, illegal/dangerous slide tackles and linesmen having very questionable calls.

Son3 is 19. However Mother is the Cersai of our town. Manipulative and only her own interests drive her.

Wait! What............?

Madcow Week7 07/07/2016 Thursday

Warm Up:

So nice being able to warm up with the sun shining! The usual stuffs and more on quads, try and keep knee happy.

Squats:

1x5@55kg

1x5@65kg

2x5@85kg

OHP:

1x5@25kg

1x5@30kg

1x5@35kg

1x5@40kg

Deadlifts:

1x5@75kg

1x5@90kg

1x5@105kg

3x2@120kg (all belted and all hook grip, at least my thumbs have gotten used to the abuse now!) 

Have got some video of these things so will Instagram the fuck out of it and post when I can get better internet, or phone service! To my amateur trained eye they did not look at all nasty. However let's see if I can get them into the Form fixing thread!

• Like 2

Wait! What............?

18 minutes ago, x Valkyrie x said:

I like your style Seven! Keep up the good work! also, does it actually get cold during Australian winter? Like, I want to know what temperature is cold for you! :P In Ireland, I reckon our summer is your winter...

Why thank you V! 

Ok so winter where I am in the Southwest of Western Australia our minimums get down to single digits, every now and then we will throw out a negative or two. For my area during the day our maximums might hit the mid teens 13-17 degrees C. This doesn't account for frost and wind chill factor, which kinda just keeps the cold going. I do believe you are right about our winter being fairly equal to your summers, especially where I live.

In other areas though in WA, we get negatives down mid south west and it will bearly get below low 20's up in the North. So our Winter is as diverse as our Summer. 

I am definitely a Summer person! 

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/averages/tables/cw_009510.shtml

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Alrighty so I have been thinking...........yes a dangerous pass time for one such as myself. I have though come to the conclusion I have to pick a plan and stick to it! I have said I want to do a competition, this has not changed, I have said I need to lose weight, that has not changed, I have said I would like to lose fat and see the muscle under my walrus like exterior, this has not changed, I would like to Deadlift 150kg and squat 130kg by the end of the year, this has not changed.

It has come to a point where I need to start something, rock the shit out of it and move onto the next thing. With so many "I wants" floating around I am losing at everything. I have not really started anything, or if I have I have not seen it through.

Soooooooo, the future is going to look like this:

1. Order my goals into sequential, doable things. 

2. Start and complete these things in order, do not run after a new shiny "I want" until everything is completed. 

Sounds easy, looks easy but this essentially is a 12-18 month plan! WHAT!!! 

This is how my near future is going to look like:

1. Lose 25 kilo which will bring me down to 83kg which puts me squarely into the weight class I would like to lift in. However this is not going to happen over night. I am hoping to be fairly close to this come February, by which time I should have been a member of the IPF Australia for 6 months, and able to compete. I will have to sign up soon! 

2. Hypertrophy program for at least 12 weeks after the completion of my current Madcow. This will include diet and taking on a high protein, low carb approach to food. Body Trim here in Australia was a good way to do this and it worked for me before. This tying in with #1 and weight loss. I don't track foods well as it takes time I can ill afford during my day, but I do have food diaries that I will revisit, because having a log of foods allows you to see exactly what is entering the pie hole!

3. Walking to increase cardio because I just don't cardio.......at all.......ever! I have a couple of trails around here that are perfect for this, and have worked beauftifully for me before, why I stopped comes down to inclement weather, but you know fuck it! Excuses have to go, I just need to do it!!!

4. Take a look at how things are going  at the end of each month. This will include progress pictures, argh! I do need a physical reference because I just get lost. 

There it is the new beginning of a more focused way of living, lifting and smashing life! 

TL;DR

Lose weight, lose fat, walk like a fucking Olympian, sign up for IPF Australia, look like Larissa Reis and eat all the good things!

• Like 4

Wait! What............?